Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #401
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 118 118
fu*k bi*ches, respect women
 7 years ago '04        #402
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Steps up to podium and put's on pastor suit

1. For one this thread is interesting to say the least, you have different type of posters that have been through different type of sh*t with females in their "lives"....you have the male poster that has been betrayed by a sneaky bi*ch and his soul got burned slow, so he doesn't trust this story, then you have the male poster that has never dealt with a grimey female but has had friends that have fallen to one or knew one from school, but they also was raised to NEVER EVER put hands on a woman.

2. You have one female poster on here playing devil's advocate and trying to see sh*t Joe's way, and the guys say NOTHING to her, hell the other women in this thread say NOTHING to her, but the other 3 women in this thread that speaks out against Joe, get's bashed by a bunch of male posters that are "riding" for joe.

3.Didn't Joe put his hands on tahiry? I also have read the majority of comments in this thread, and some one stated "if joe budden hit tahiry why would she take him back?" my man, have you ever put it down on a woman? like really made her world turn s3xually? 9/10 if you're doing or have done your job when it comes to fu*king some pus*y, you can make a female almost do ANY DAMN THING, and I'm sure most of us know how these women still feel about their ex boyfriend's, joe budden is a witty motherfu*ka, arrogant son of a bi*ch but witty, he's good with word's on the mic, it's not a stretch to say he's not off the mic, he could have told tahiry some sh*t to get right back in the crib on her couch.

4.Every chick that Joe has dealt with has said something negative about Joe budden, it's hard for that man to plead his case about every chick he's dealt with is crazy when they all are saying the same thing about you.....at the end of the day a f!ght went on, now what happened during the f!ght we don't know.

5. You have your posters that love this man, and you have your posters that think dude is a fu*king cornball.....different views are going to be stated, but even as A FAN, WHEN YOU SEE PICS AND A DOCUMENT PROVING SOME sh*t WENT DOWN? HOW CAN YOU AS A GROWN a.ss MAN DEFEND THIS BULLsh*t?

did you not see the movie a thin line between love and hate, there are bi*ches out there that are crazy like that fam, so you another i believe anything a bi*ch say type of n*gga, quit simpin, if she said you r*ped her and they got pics of her pus*y and documents that she gave the account to what happened i guess its true then huh, you know how many bi*ches scream r*pe but then come out and say i was drunk blah blah blah, if documents were always right n*ggas wouldnt be getting out of jail because the proof was wrong

this thread is crazy, and bob the builder, how you go from being on joey's side to copping pleas? I read your posts, people got at that a.ss and you started switching sh*t up fam, stick to what you originally stated.
i was never on his side i never said he did or didnt do it u know why n*gga cause i wasnt there i been sayin what if she as lyin what were u reading dogs u need to go read again, i was speakin on real life when i was talking about beatin on chicks where were u when i said them f!ghtin is 1 thing but its another thing if hes just straight ike turnerin the bi*ch, u n*ggas need to learn to read,
 7 years ago '11        #403
chizz 
space
space
$3,872 | Props total: 2877 2877
fu*k that hoe esther baxter but fireal them pics is s3xy as fu*k . how she say she didnt want anything to be out in the open but as soon as joe put this bi*ch on blast for sucking 2nd string rb d!ck . she plays the victim and goes str8 to make an interview lulz. jk joe probably fu*ked that bi*ch up
 7 years ago '07        #404
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Lies
 7 years ago '06        #405
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
at what point will Joe just shut up and stop defending his actions. i haven't heard anything about him hitting any dudes but his BX fans think he is the realest man ever...let you fathers and uncles be the realest and let budden be who he is...an entertainer.
 7 years ago '05        #406
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
"Joe Budden really did k!ll his and Esther Baxter's Baby"

Source - Bossip

half you dudes seriously need some testosterone injections, i swear...
 7 years ago '04        #407
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 I_make_beatz said:
You'll most likely end up in jail or dead with that type of attitude.
 Slickems said:
Lol maybe i should have explained myself better...I'm not saying we should go around slapping the sh*t out of women...lol...Just in certain circumstances, we should treat them as equals...Like if they attack us...Or they give you an std or something like that...

In fact, what i said has very little to do with the whole Budden situation, more with people acting like women should never be hit under any circumstance....

Just seems like women fought for equal rights for too long to treat them different than men...
 7 years ago '08        #408
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
Damn budden if this sh*ts true i dont respect you u fu*king bum.
 7 years ago '07        #409
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Super-C said:

[pic - click to view]

Budden Benoit
you went there
 7 years ago '04        #410
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 bibbyboi said:
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but it's 20 fu*king 11....It's time to stop treating women like they aren't our equals...It's disrespectful to them....They fought hundreds of years for the right to be our equals, well that doesn't just include voting...I say they should be able to catch an a.ss whooping for the same sh*t you would f!ght a man for...
on pregnant women though
 05-10-2011, 02:15 PM         #411
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but it's 20 fu*king 11....It's time to stop treating women like they aren't our equals...It's disrespectful to them....They fought hundreds of years for the right to be our equals, well that doesn't just include voting...I say they should be able to catch an a.ss whooping for the same sh*t you would f!ght a man for...
I'm done commenting and speculating on this Budden ish cuz innocent til proven guilty is the motto, but I see this bullsht argument all the time and its ridiculous every time

Unless a woman is on some bodybuilding, testorone popping sh*t, she is physically weaker than you. Picking f!ghts with people physically weaker than you is bi*chmade regardless of gender. I don't hit women for the same reason I don't hit 15 year old boys...they can talk all they want but I know I can lay them out without trying, and thats exactly why I don't try

And if you're a grown man picking f!ghts with 120lb kids, then that probably explains what type of person you are in the first place
 05-10-2011, 02:29 PM         #412
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens can act like a punching bag for Raekwon's goons and do nothing about it, but can beat on a pregnant woman, who is carrying his seed at that? Sounds like a coward to me.

On a side not, is Esther Baxter's real name Mary Beth Hernandez? That is weird, because I remember her talking sh*t to Somaya Reece last year on Twitter on some ol' "shut your Latina a.ss up" and then deleted it literally minutes afterwards to not appear racist. Don't me tell she's a self-hating Latina?

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 05-10-2011 at 02:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #413
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
me n esther baxter were born on the same, month, same day, same year
 7 years ago '10        #414
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
I swear some of y'all n*ggas are slow. Gotdamn.
 7 years ago '04        #415
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
anybody remember a thin line between love and hate when ole girl was fu*kin herself up and called the cops on this n*gga, or more recently the rapheal sadiiq good man video. im not saying he aint do it, but lets be real u beat a hoe and make her lose her fetus and ur bond is only 2500? n*ggas dont like budden sh*t i dont care for him much either but yall n*ggas believe everything, without even considering all the possible angles.
 7 years ago '05        #416
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 BR0FIST said:
it was just a fu*king fetus! It's not like she was looking like this

[pic - click to view]

my dude its a fetus until the baby leaves the womb....Leaves as in born not leaves as in abortion via beatdown... Shame...
 7 years ago '05        #417
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I find it funny this n*gga is on twitter like people ain't got his business all in the streets running his name thru the mud
 7 years ago '05        #418
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
....Well Both Sides Gave There Story Now. Time For A New Thread "Boxden Court: Joe Budden Vs Esther Baxter"....

BX Votes On If He Guilty Or Innocent(Public Voting).
 05-10-2011, 03:01 PM         #419
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know da truth and i dont give a possum's pus*y what da fu*k happened to that big titty heffa or her egg foo yung a.ss embryo

my thang is what kinda square a.ss n*gga puts his personal bidness wit his bi*ch out in da street wit a rap song. fu*k he think he is Run TMZ????
 7 years ago '04        #420
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 1543 1543
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Well Both Sides Gave There Story Now. Time For A New Thread "Boxden Court: Joe Budden Vs Esther Baxter"....

BX Votes On If He Guilty Or Innocent(Public Voting).
lol great idea
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago