Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #381
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
wheres the corpse?
 7 years ago '06        #382
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 I_make_beatz said:
^^^^^^^^^^^
3rd times a charm...
Joe admits they fought and that is probably why she lost the baby, "I lost Aspen"

Case closed

^^^^^
Is anybody going to refute this??? He says it clearly in the song. Let me the direct quote...

Any Rebuttals? don't worry, I'll wait.
Not refuting...but you (EDIT: we) don't know what happened during the f!ght.

That long a.ss post around pg. 21 is some real sh*t all the different perspectives make the thread interesting as fu*k.

Any Budden stans that aren't blind know that Joey is an unstable person who's naturally self-depreciating and self-destructive. He's the kind of dude that blames his state of life on other people to make up for his lack of self-worth. This kind of behavior rubs off on other people and perpetuates because nobody likes a bitter person. Because Budden is a pretty sharp dude, he picks up on this and is always aware of what's going on around him.

More times than not, this will lead to him snapping and lashing out at people close to him.

The reason most Budden stans follow dude with such dedication is because they're the same kind of people. I dealt with depression as a teen and could feel every word that Budden spoke, including the stand-offishness toward women and the quiet resentment I felt towards those who were able to tap into their full potential and authority that restricted me from my freedoms ().

When I finally got free and got over the depression...I began to miss the hate I held for so long. Even though I was happy, with a good job, college, and a good girl (Dude may not have had that...) I still missed how real the hate made me. It wasn't me at my best, but I felt like it was me in my truest form.

I lost the girl, got placed on academic probation...then I heard this.

[video - click to view]

This is the reason why a lot of Budden stans who would defend Budden at any other occasion are quiet about this situation.

And why a lot of Budden stans are still blindly defending him.

Last edited by Jaguar34; 05-09-2011 at 11:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #383
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
This n*gga definitely tried to bag after the video was filmed.
 7 years ago '04        #384
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but it's 20 fu*king 11....It's time to stop treating women like they aren't our equals...It's disrespectful to them....They fought hundreds of years for the right to be our equals, well that doesn't just include voting...I say they should be able to catch an a.ss whooping for the same sh*t you would f!ght a man for...
 7 years ago '04        #385
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Steps up to podium and put's on pastor suit

2. You have one female poster on here playing devil's advocate and trying to see sh*t Joe's way, and the guys say NOTHING to her, hell the other women in this thread say NOTHING to her, but the other 3 women in this thread that speaks out against Joe, get's bashed by a bunch of male posters that are "riding" for joe.

maybe my posts were too long u know ppl on bx got short attention spans
 7 years ago '10        #386
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
tbh it does look like make up.
 7 years ago '05        #387
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 diamond diva said:
maybe my posts were too long u know ppl on bx got short attention spans
He just doesnt like Joe Budden, so nothing you say can straighten him out, We dont know what happened for real, but all these haters definately do, cause some video wh0ore and a site called "Bossip" told them

7 years ago '08        #388
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 646 646
 bibbyboi said:
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but it's 20 fu*king 11....It's time to stop treating women like they aren't our equals...It's disrespectful to them....They fought hundreds of years for the right to be our equals, well that doesn't just include voting...I say they should be able to catch an a.ss whooping for the same sh*t you would f!ght a man for...
You'll most likely end up in jail or dead with that type of attitude.
 05-10-2011, 06:57 AM         #389
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
 05-10-2011, 07:04 AM         #390
Epitomeofrap419 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at both of em him for puttin his hands not only on a woman but a prego one at that his carrer bout to die
 7 years ago '09        #391
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 ThaReapa420 said:
Its a lot of clown a.ss n*ggas in this thread...I really wanna go in on this subject but Boxden ain't worth it...
You ain't lying fam
Fact#
 7 years ago '09        #392
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Jaguar34 said:
Not refuting...but you (EDIT: we) don't know what happened during the f!ght.

That long a.ss post around pg. 21 is some real sh*t all the different perspectives make the thread interesting as fu*k.

Any Budden stans that aren't blind know that Joey is an unstable person who's naturally self-depreciating and self-destructive. He's the kind of dude that blames his state of life on other people to make up for his lack of self-worth. This kind of behavior rubs off on other people and perpetuates because nobody likes a bitter person. Because Budden is a pretty sharp dude, he picks up on this and is always aware of what's going on around him.

More times than not, this will lead to him snapping and lashing out at people close to him.

The reason most Budden stans follow dude with such dedication is because they're the same kind of people. I dealt with depression as a teen and could feel every word that Budden spoke, including the stand-offishness toward women and the quiet resentment I felt towards those who were able to tap into their full potential and authority that restricted me from my freedoms ().

When I finally got free and got over the depression...I began to miss the hate I held for so long. Even though I was happy, with a good job, college, and a good girl (Dude may not have had that...) I still missed how real the hate made me. It wasn't me at my best, but I felt like it was me in my truest form.

I lost the girl, got placed on academic probation...then I heard this.

This is the reason why a lot of Budden stans who would defend Budden at any other occasion are quiet about this situation.

And why a lot of Budden stans are still blindly defending him.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #393
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
That bi*ch fine i'll get her knocked up right now if she need a kid.
 7 years ago '04        #394
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,863 | Props total: 17360 17360
if this is true...sh*ts fu*ked up

all cause she was pipin another dude?

aint this the same bi*ch that used to fu*k wit Gucci?
 05-10-2011, 08:00 AM         #395
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a coward
 7 years ago '05        #396
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
reup the fetus pics?
 7 years ago '04        #397
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..

joe buddens shouldnt have messed with another video vixen if they all been doing the same sh*t to him. (if he innocent) and esther should have done her research on him to see his past relationships that went violent sour and was aired out for radio play...

both in the wrong but buddens took a life.... I say this because he said it in his raps...... was it intentional probably not but it was done.... so
 05-10-2011, 09:22 AM         #398
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This could k!ll whatever Rep he has
 7 years ago '05        #399
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Budden Benoit
 7 years ago '06        #400
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
That baby could've been the next great player for the Cavaliers, Budden is a fu*ked up n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now