Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '12        #361
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Yeah and stans still tryin to defend the sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #362
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
pretty sure we already acknowledged that that harlot somehow photoshopped that track and added those lines in
 7 years ago '08        #363
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,003 | Props total: 19904 19904
 JosephDoom said:
@ n*ggas gettin mad over a free abortion

7 years ago '06        #364
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Joey>>>>>
 05-09-2011, 10:53 PM         #365
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gloria valez called this n*gga a women beater too

Fajita hinted to it

Yet bi*ches still fu*k with this n*gga

You can't change an abusive person just like you cant turn a go into a housewife
 7 years ago '07        #366
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Steps up to podium and put's on pastor suit

1. For one this thread is interesting to say the least, you have different type of posters that have been through different type of sh*t with females in their "lives"....you have the male poster that has been betrayed by a sneaky bi*ch and his soul got burned slow, so he doesn't trust this story, then you have the male poster that has never dealt with a grimey female but has had friends that have fallen to one or knew one from school, but they also was raised to NEVER EVER put hands on a woman.

2. You have one female poster on here playing devil's advocate and trying to see sh*t Joe's way, and the guys say NOTHING to her, hell the other women in this thread say NOTHING to her, but the other 3 women in this thread that speaks out against Joe, get's bashed by a bunch of male posters that are "riding" for joe.

3.Didn't Joe put his hands on tahiry? I also have read the majority of comments in this thread, and some one stated "if joe budden hit tahiry why would she take him back?" my man, have you ever put it down on a woman? like really made her world turn s3xually? 9/10 if you're doing or have done your job when it comes to fu*king some pus*y, you can make a female almost do ANY DAMN THING, and I'm sure most of us know how these women still feel about their ex boyfriend's, joe budden is a witty motherfu*ka, arrogant son of a bi*ch but witty, he's good with word's on the mic, it's not a stretch to say he's not off the mic, he could have told tahiry some sh*t to get right back in the crib on her couch.

4.Every chick that Joe has dealt with has said something negative about Joe budden, it's hard for that man to plead his case about every chick he's dealt with is crazy when they all are saying the same thing about you.....at the end of the day a f!ght went on, now what happened during the f!ght we don't know.

5. You have your posters that love this man, and you have your posters that think dude is a fu*king cornball.....different views are going to be stated, but even as A FAN, WHEN YOU SEE PICS AND A DOCUMENT PROVING SOME sh*t WENT DOWN? HOW CAN YOU AS A GROWN a.ss MAN DEFEND THIS BULLsh*t?

Bx poster's aren't the smartest, alot of these n*ggas really hate women, alot of these n*ggas HAVE BEEN HURT, MORE THAN ONCE, BY A WOMAN, and alot of you motherfu*kas are just too damn biased.

this thread is crazy, and bob the builder, how you go from being on joey's side to copping pleas? I read your posts, people got at that a.ss and you started switching sh*t up fam, stick to what you originally stated.
word up n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #367
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 646 646
 coolio said:
pretty sure we already acknowledged that that harlot somehow photoshopped that track and added those lines in
 7 years ago '07        #368
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Rendition said:
Gloria valez called this n*gga a women beater too

Fajita hinted to it

Yet bi*ches still fu*k with this n*gga

You can't change an abusive person just like you cant turn a go into a housewife
Yo alot of these bi*ches dont even know much about this n*gga. He is a rapper but an underground rapper and they dont follow that sh*t, most of these chicks dealt with high profile rappers first then said fu*k it now they get Joey a low profile n*gga but same industry and feel like hey he won't do me like them other dudes. We know what's going on because errday I sign on to boxden a fan is talking about him but them bi*ches dont be knowing his history to real form an opinion about speculation.
 7 years ago '04        #369
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 DoMieD said:
Woman make up the most fu*ked up sh*t ever..

But...

Every chick hes been with has said the same thing.. Thats not coincidence.. Thats a pattern.

And he admitted it twice.

Enough said.
women wont make u a sandwich,but stay with guys who beat'em obviously that means she suffers from mental issues or else it wouldnt fly.

so.. take all things into consideration and dont base your view of this situation on previous ones and lets not forget we talkin about a girl who claim to fame was being the freek a leek girl how fu*kin long ago was that??? you dont think she has something to gain by puttin this out there like shes a victim (she still denies cheatin on budden why? it makes her look less guilty). simps and cupcakers eat this kinda sh*t up.

and mainstream news will put this out as "rapper beats gf k!lls baby in process"
 7 years ago '05        #370
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1152 1152
budden is officially a bi*ch for all of 2011..... Beating chicks... Unborn fetuses in his bathroom... Getting arrested for DV then crying when ur chick is suckin off the next dude... You brought that on yourself homie..
 7 years ago '08        #371
space
space
 slapaho said:
women wont make u a sandwich,but stay with guys who beat'em obviously that means she suffers from mental issues or else it wouldnt fly.

so.. take all things into consideration and dont base your view of this situation on previous ones and lets not forget we talkin about a girl who claim to fame was being the freek a leek girl how fu*kin long ago was that??? you dont think she has something to gain by puttin this out there like shes a victim (she still denies cheatin on budden why? it makes her look less guilty). simps and cupcakers eat this kinda sh*t up.

and mainstream news will put this out as "rapper beats gf k!lls baby in process"
i guess u didn't read so 1 more gin:

Joe admits they fought and that is probably why she lost the baby, "I lost Aspen"

Case closed

^^^^^
Is anybody going to refute this??? He says it clearly in the song. Let me the direct quote...

"I can't believed that it happened. I lost my unborn daughter when WE FOUGHT/ I'm Thinkin I k!lled Aspen"

Any Rebuttals? don't worry, I'll wait.
 7 years ago '05        #372
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1152 1152
all you JOEY STANS should make yall AV's Ester unborn fetus in dedication to JOEY n ASPEN....
 7 years ago '04        #373
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
I like how the report blocks her last name in one picture but shows her full name in description ???
 7 years ago '07        #374
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
this hoe lied, she has no career left and budden left her a.ss so now she aint gettin paid, of course she gonna go the supahead kat stacks route and try to make a buck of his name. she lied about everything joe said so on flex

a hoes a hoe
 7 years ago '08        #375
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^
3rd times a charm...
Joe admits they fought and that is probably why she lost the baby, "I lost Aspen"

Case closed

^^^^^
Is anybody going to refute this??? He says it clearly in the song. Let me the direct quote...

"I can't believed that it happened. I lost my unborn daughter when WE FOUGHT/ I'm Thinkin I k!lled Aspen"

Any Rebuttals? don't worry, I'll wait.
 7 years ago '07        #376
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,416 | Props total: 69932 69932
/thread.

she didnt lose aspen, he did

*itsthatontopmusic*
 7 years ago '09        #377
NoHope 7 heat pts
space