Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #341
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
hoes gon be hoes

she should use this opportunity to write a d!ck suckers novel
 7 years ago '05        #342
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,903 | Props total: 30152 30152
That bi*ch is a wh0ore I don't feel sorry for her
 7 years ago '05        #343
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,903 | Props total: 30152 30152
Her and Joe are both clowns
 7 years ago '09        #344
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
You think this gonna stop him from bagging these video hoes lol, she called him a charmer.
 7 years ago '05        #345
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15758 15758
 NoHope said:
You think this gonna stop him from bagging these video hoes lol, she called him a charmer.
Key word "hoes"......they ain't to bright anyway if they keep falling for dude game.
 7 years ago '04        #346
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2717 2717
my advice to her ...get a regular job and stop trying to use rap artists to make money
All these guys have major issues ...
i do feel sorry for her but this is what can happen when u wh0ore around
alot of these artists "bi*ches" get the whooping
 7 years ago '04        #347
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
this bi*ch is lying, there's more to the story and only ofcourse telling one side of her story. she deserves that sh*t and will always be a video hoe and nothing more than that and as for Joe, he's goood. stupid bi*ch, and i dont listen to Joe like that just tellin it like it is.
 7 years ago '05        #348
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 270 270
thats just her side of the story. no one knows what really happened so try to keep an open mind. even if it looks all fu*ked up.
 05-09-2011, 09:39 PM         #349
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.....
 05-09-2011, 09:41 PM         #350
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a rapper, I'm still a Joe Budden fan...

but if he did in fact do this to her...I can't condone it. I know girls can be a muthafu*ka...but when it starts to look like you went Mayweather on a chick....nah son. Throw her out the way, push her, mush her, something....but if you throwing jabs and hooks at a chick....a pregnant one....nah.
 05-09-2011, 09:47 PM         #351
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd whoop my girlfriends a.ss too if she was up to some shady sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #352
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 DrX said:
"Stupid me.. I dipped it and got hit in the shoulder" gets me everytime.
we know that aint what happened Joey.

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 05-09-2011 at 09:51 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #353
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
On a serious note tho... Buddens is hoe for this
 7 years ago '04        #354
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
What the hell is wrong with this dude? I'll continue to not listen to his music.
 7 years ago '04        #355
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
wow...
 7 years ago '04        #356
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
the bruises arent that bad. ive gotten worse during a pickup game.
 05-09-2011, 10:36 PM         #357
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steps up to podium and put's on pastor suit

1. For one this thread is interesting to say the least, you have different type of posters that have been through different type of sh*t with females in their "lives"....you have the male poster that has been betrayed by a sneaky bi*ch and his soul got burned slow, so he doesn't trust this story, then you have the male poster that has never dealt with a grimey female but has had friends that have fallen to one or knew one from school, but they also was raised to NEVER EVER put hands on a woman.

2. You have one female poster on here playing devil's advocate and trying to see sh*t Joe's way, and the guys say NOTHING to her, hell the other women in this thread say NOTHING to her, but the other 3 women in this thread that speaks out against Joe, get's bashed by a bunch of male posters that are "riding" for joe.

3.Didn't Joe put his hands on tahiry? I also have read the majority of comments in this thread, and some one stated "if joe budden hit tahiry why would she take him back?" my man, have you ever put it down on a woman? like really made her world turn s3xually? 9/10 if you're doing or have done your job when it comes to fu*king some pus*y, you can make a female almost do ANY DAMN THING, and I'm sure most of us know how these women still feel about their ex boyfriend's, joe budden is a witty motherfu*ka, arrogant son of a bi*ch but witty, he's good with word's on the mic, it's not a stretch to say he's not off the mic, he could have told tahiry some sh*t to get right back in the crib on her couch.

4.Every chick that Joe has dealt with has said something negative about Joe budden, it's hard for that man to plead his case about every chick he's dealt with is crazy when they all are saying the same thing about you.....at the end of the day a f!ght went on, now what happened during the f!ght we don't know.

5. You have your posters that love this man, and you have your posters that think dude is a fu*king cornball.....different views are going to be stated, but even as A FAN, WHEN YOU SEE PICS AND A DOCUMENT PROVING SOME sh*t WENT DOWN? HOW CAN YOU AS A GROWN a.ss MAN DEFEND THIS BULLsh*t?

Bx poster's aren't the smartest, alot of these n*ggas really hate women, alot of these n*ggas HAVE BEEN HURT, MORE THAN ONCE, BY A WOMAN, and alot of you motherfu*kas are just too damn biased.

this thread is crazy, and bob the builder, how you go from being on joey's side to copping pleas? I read your posts, people got at that a.ss and you started switching sh*t up fam, stick to what you originally stated.
 7 years ago '08        #358
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 chirpflare said:
the bruises arent that bad. ive gotten worse during a pickup game.
what a sad attempt at humor. Go back to your rubber room attention wh0ore!
 7 years ago '06        #359
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Who knows. We just goin by what we wanna believe. I seen how bi*ches can react and get real physical. But anyway, the situation did not need to happen on both ends.
 7 years ago '08        #360
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
Joe admits they fought and that is probably why she lost the baby, "I lost Aspen"

Case closed

^^^^^
Is anybody going to refute this??? He says it clearly in the song. Let me the direct quote...

"I can't believed that it happened. I lost my unborn daughter when WE FOUGHT/ I'm Thinkin I k!lled Aspen"

Any Rebuttals? don't worry, I'll wait.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy