Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #301
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Logic @ its finest RT @veronicakate23 @JoeBudden u couldn't have been all that bad if she came back 2 u after all that supposedly went down
 7 years ago '04        #302
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
man how the fu*k ya know those pics aint doctored. i aint sayin its cool to lay hands on a bi*ch but she did some foul sh*t to dude. when u black the fu*k out u black the fu*k out.
 05-09-2011, 07:57 PM         #303
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint even the first broad he beat up. Ask Tahiry and Gloria Velez about that n*gga hand game.
 05-09-2011, 07:57 PM         #304
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
For real Joey?

You trying to cover up past voids in your life by surrounding yourself with video vixens and trying to wife them up? fu*k outta here. Joey is just dumb as fu*k.
exactly. tricking off too. see, thats why they got him thats why he get played by hoes. he should have enough sense to walk away. especially if you wanna b high profile like you say buttons.

homie musta never had pus*y early in his life, then he got on and using that to wife hiphop smuts for hire. his whole swag is disgusting now, have some respect for yourself joey. have some respect for the game.
 7 years ago '04        #305
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
 Cambury said:
I never heard he got jumped anyway n*gga got punched then n*ggas told them to chill and dudes parted ways...thas dat ol school sh*t u to do herbs
u dumb too, i didnt say he got jumped reading is fundamental i swear
 7 years ago '12        #306
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 FappingFapstar said:
Logic @ its finest RT @veronicakate23 @JoeBudden u couldn't have been all that bad if she came back 2 u after all that supposedly went down
Thats very common and just human nature. Called love.

I done seen a bi*ch get her a.ss whipped up and down the whole house and be back with the same dude 4 days later.

Far from logic bruh.
 05-09-2011, 07:59 PM         #307
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloEscobar said:
he don't get crazy airplay, but they do play budden tracks on the radio from time to time(not pump it up, recent sh*t) i know ols3 got a few spins on both stations here in the city

i agree that he isn't extremely well known, but in the city, i would say if you ask 10 ppl who budden was , maybe 3-4 know

but he's definitely underground
hes a failed mainstream act, just like wiz khalifa and lil b and all those other clowns using their advance money trying to get a second chance at stardom.
 05-09-2011, 08:00 PM         #308
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
might b wrong but....did any one see tha piks of the "fetus"??..i jus have a feelin this is a marketing tool
It was posted in here, but you wouldn't want ot see it anyway...

sh*t was nasty...
 7 years ago '09        #309
space
space
space
 DoMieD said:

I done seen a bi*ch get her a.ss whipped up and down the whole house and be back with the same dude 4 days later.

Far from logic bruh.
cuz u fu*k with black bi*ches they all hoes
 7 years ago '12        #310
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
cuz u fu*k with black bi*ches they all hoes
Lol na nig.. She was white and I dont dig black bi*ches. Plus Esther or whatever here name is black or some sh*t??
 7 years ago '09        #311
space
space
space
ye esther is a black bi*ch, even envy said shes a known smut in the industry
 05-09-2011, 08:03 PM         #312
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

Far from logic bruh.
she's a wh0ore.
 7 years ago '05        #313
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
You know what? i lost any lil bit of respect i had for the man buddens. In fact, anyone who supports him on boxden is a fu*kin f*ggot. his name shouldnt even be mentioned on this forum at all anymore. This is sad sh*t and no one should condone this kind of behavior. Joey is obviously a man with a ton of issues. Lesson learned here, be a good father to your kids fellow members who have them because otherwise theyll end up like this a.ssclown.
 7 years ago '12        #314
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
she's a wh0ore.
Exactly.
 7 years ago '12        #315
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
ye esther is a black bi*ch, even envy said shes a known smut in the industry
Joey taking all kinds of L's
 7 years ago '09        #316
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 FappingFapstar said:
allot women are stupid and think they in love so they go back to the man thats beatin on her

they stupid they don't know they better than that and theres a man out there that would treat them like a queen

but oh well dumb broad gonna be a dumb broad
 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM         #317
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Exactly.

[pic - click to view]

he still needs to walk away, he's too high profile. why throw it all away for a bi*ch?
 7 years ago '12        #318
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]

he still needs to walk away, he's too high profile. why throw it all away for a bi*ch?
I dunno if ur misunderstanding me but I am in NO WAY defending Joe in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #319
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
 DoMieD said:
Woman make up the most fu*ked up sh*t ever..

But...

Every chick hes been with has said the same thing.. Thats not coincidence.. Thats a pattern.

And he admitted it twice.

Enough said.
Nah son, this sh*t is for real. because every single girl hes ever been with since his dating life was known said hes crazy and he beat them. This time its gone way too far, hoes or not u dont treat other humans like that. They giving u they a.ss and this how u act? All he had to do was fu*k and keep it moving. This just shows dude is seriously bi*chmade, i dont care how good he raps, cant respect none of that sh*t if this is how u really are. im just sayin.
 7 years ago '12        #320
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Daddy Black said:
Nah son, this sh*t is for real. because every single girl hes ever been with since his dating life was known said hes crazy and he beat them. This time its gone way too far, hoes or not u dont treat other humans like that. They giving u they a.ss and this how u act? All he had to do was fu*k and keep it moving. This just shows dude is seriously bi*chmade, i dont care how good he raps, cant respect none of that sh*t if this is how u really are. im just sayin.
Agree one hundred with u bruh
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago