most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2011, 07:06 PM         #241
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with Joe's music

Bit how you gonna put ya hands on a woman for any reason but dont do sh*t when Rae's goons put hands on you?

This n*gga in his 30s and still has MAD growing up to do. Crazy how such a dope MC can be such a dumbass
 7 years ago '07        #242
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,803 | Props total: 70395 70395
 Swisher sweet said:
There's a lot of gossiping a.ss n*ggas on boxden

But from what I'm hearing from Joe...Ester is wrong

And from what I'm hearing from Ester...Joe is wrong

They both got personal problems that their just now talking about

I would like to really know why both of them have decided to make all ths sh*t public

What is really making all this spill out?
joe released the song crying. that is all, dude is emo
 7 years ago '04        #243
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 10189 10189
 Swisher sweet said:
I saw all that.

But why did Budden put all that personal stuff in the open like that?

They obviously had some kinda agreement not to speak on it considering it happened in February, and he broke that agreement for what? Attention?

And then she's gonna go ahead and feed it?

Both of them need to go to counseling or something
Joe is desperate for fame .. hes damn near 10 yrs in the game .. he's trying to have this image of being real and putting his personal liofe out there like Eminem does. . the difference is eminem raises his daughter and Joey k!lls his. . lol. .
i think both ester and joe are at the ends of their career desperate for a bit of fame and money. .budden trying to sell records and ester trying to get her a.ss on Oprah
 7 years ago '09        #244
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
The only two places that I events hear burdens name is on BX and twitter,no one else gives a fu*k about him
 7 years ago '04        #245
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
n*gga makes great music...but is the biggest bi*ch for takin the life of his own seed. n*gga need to man up and take responsibility.
 05-09-2011, 07:09 PM         #246
Ciroc740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloEscobar said:
there's also pics of the dead fetus though..i didn't post those but they're on that link
they must of took them down, cause i dont c them.
 7 years ago '12        #247
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 BobTheBuilder said:
u have got to be 1 stupid dumb a.ss, ill explain it for you, you called me a budden stan, i said you prolly have more budden music than i do, so whats there not to understand about what i said??? heres the answer stupid a.ss, YOUR A STAN and its not what point where i trying to make, your sentence should read, Dude what point were u even trying to make????, stay in school i cant go back n forth with you anymore either, thanks and have a nice day
Are u retarded???? Im typing on an iPhone so save the grammatical bullsh*t for someone else. Auto correct > your life.

And.. I was talking about that other retarded point you was originally tryin to make. Like u were defending Budden but at the same time u were basically clownin him
 05-09-2011, 07:10 PM         #248
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For real Joey?

You trying to cover up past voids in your life by surrounding yourself with video vixens and trying to wife them up? fu*k outta here. Joey is just dumb as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #249
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
 ThaReapa420 said:
And YOUR post should read "YOU'RE a stan"...if you're gonna be a grammar Nazi yours better be perfect...

bi*ch
...I See Someone Got Reapa's Attention
 7 years ago '04        #250
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,560 | Props total: 13172 13172
Lol. Y'all love mood music cause of how personal it is. Y'all love jayz, eminem, dmx, etc etc because of how personal they make their music. Now it's "how could Joe put that personal sh*t out like that".
 7 years ago '04        #251
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 1558 1558
 regularjoe said:
Budden doing something stupid doesn't justify your opinion on him. It means Joe did something dumb (allegedly). His music is still great. We have yet to hear joes side but yet you're already condemning him. I guarantee if Derrick rose was accused of r*pe and all we heard was the womans side--you'd be yelling how rose hasn't said sh*t yet. But since you HATE budden, you're good with the info at hand.
i love good reply's:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #252
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
 Cambury said:
caps if for n*ggas who is prepared to meet a n*gga not a whiteboy livin wit his parents mad cuz he cant get no butt
WHAT`S YOUR POINT f*ggot YOU n*ggaZ KEEP SAYING WHITEBOY.IM FROM THE BX GUN HILL PROJECTS YOU fu*kING LAMES.YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO WALK THROUGH HERE SO WHAT CHU SAYING.I DONT GO MEET n*ggaZ.THAT`S WHAT f*ggotS DO I RUN UP ON EM EITHER SHOOT EM OR stab EM STRAIGHT UP n*ggaZ THINK THERE AINT REAL n*ggaZ IN HERE WATCHING ALL THE THREADS.THE sh*t BETWEEN JOE N ESTHER IS AN EVERYDAY THING OUT HERE PLUS NONE OF YOU n*ggaZ WANNA MEET UP TRUST ME.OH YEA IM PUERTO RICAN BY THE WAY ALL MY n*ggaZ IZ JAMAICAN AND WE DONT fu*k AROUND!!!I LUV THIS sh*t!!
 7 years ago '04        #253
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 1558 1558
 ONESUN187 said:
WHAT`S YOUR POINT f*ggot YOU n*ggaZ KEEP SAYING WHITEBOY.IM FROM THE BX GUN HILL PROJECTS YOU fu*kING LAMES.YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO WALK THROUGH HERE SO WHAT CHU SAYING.I DONT GO MEET n*ggaZ.THAT`S WHAT f*ggotS DO I RUN UP ON EM EITHER SHOOT EM OR stab EM STRAIGHT UP n*ggaZ THINK THERE AINT REAL n*ggaZ IN HERE WATCHING ALL THE THREADS.THE sh*t BETWEEN JOE N ESTHER IS AN EVERYDAY THING OUT HERE PLUS NONE OF YOU n*ggaZ WANNA MEET UP TRUST ME.OH YEA IM PUERTO RICAN BY THE WAY ALL MY n*ggaZ IZ JAMAICAN AND WE DONT fu*k AROUND!!!I LUV THIS sh*t!!
Why so serious
 7 years ago '04        #254
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 10189 10189
 Pass the Blunt said:
then it's pretty obvious:

1. you're not from the NYC area

2. If you are from the NYC area, you don't hit up rap shows at Highline, SOBs, etc

they would disagree with you:

[pic - click to view]

I never understood how lames say Budden is only popping online ... when he CONSTANTLY sells out underground rap shows in NYC and the east. n*gga IS real rap.
he is only popping online. . that pic of 20 nerds aint doing it. . we dont believe u u need more people. . Im from NY and maybe 2 people i know know who budden is. .
 7 years ago '07        #255
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10727 10727
 regularjoe said:
Budden doing something stupid doesn't justify your opinion on him. It means Joe did something dumb (allegedly). His music is still great. We have yet to hear joes side but yet you're already condemning him. I guarantee if Derrick rose was accused of r*pe and all we heard was the womans side--you'd be yelling how rose hasn't said sh*t yet. But since you HATE budden, you're good with the info at hand.
What more do you need.She got marks,and a dead fetus.Ain't sh*t he can really say I don't give a fu*k of she was fu*kin another n*gga.If he felt played he shoulda jus bounced and took care his seed when he/she was born.
 7 years ago '04        #256
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 ONESUN187 said:

That's right! Shoot em up! Bang bang!

7 years ago '09        #257
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 Pass the Blunt said:

2. If you are from the NYC area, you don't hit up rap shows at Highline, SOBs, etc

[pic - click to view]

I never understood how lames say Budden is only popping online ... when he CONSTANTLY sells out underground rap shows in NYC and the east. n*gga IS real rap.
1.I'm not from NYC

2.Buddens ain't sh*t

3.And 3,Well that n*gga ain't sh*t for hitting a female.
 7 years ago '04        #258
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
What more do you need.She got marks,and a dead fetus.Ain't sh*t he can really say I don't give a fu*k of she was fu*kin another n*gga.If he felt played he shoulda jus bounced and took care his seed when he/she was born.
Ok. I'm gonna find pix of a murder case, put the pics up online and say you did it.

You'll go to prison, cause we got pics right? Closed case.
 7 years ago '08        #259
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
why aint joe put hands on rae
 7 years ago '12        #260
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Pass the Blunt said:

[pic - click to view]

Dawg please tell me you aint this delusional of a stan. I give you 1000000 facts that Budden is NOT poppin outside of BX, his site, twitter, etc.

You really in here showin your true colors stanly.

How come he doesnt sell out shows?????

I mean sh*t man Lil fu*king B gets more support outside the net than Joey. Dude sells out shows. In no way am I comparing him to joey musically but facts are facts.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy