Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #221
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
Well I hope I get a refund to his show next month if he doesn't make it. What a jackass.
 7 years ago '08        #222
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Im glad that the Buddens stans are beginning to see the kind of bi*ch that he is. Because three or four years ago, you couldnt criticize Budden on boxden without his captain save a Joe internet soldiers coming to his rescue. Three years ago, I was one of the few members who voiced dislike for Buddens back when his stans are rampant and it wasnt "cool" to criticize Buddens. Members like me who have spoke against him for years and were labeled "haters" are now getting the last laught because over time he's exposing himself to be everything I said he was. I been knew he was a piece of sh*t for years.
 7 years ago '05        #223
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^he still makes good music
 7 years ago '07        #224
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 BobTheBuilder said:
u must like being jumped, its like odds, you have better odds of winning a f!ght if its 1 on 1 wheres some of yalls logic at
n*ggas take losses...but u pus*y if u let a n*gga punch u in da face and dont nobody leave shot or stabbed or you jus walking away...dude got on the web right after to do that TV sh*t...

and yes me and my manz fought every f!ght fu*k da numbers
 7 years ago '07        #225
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Pass the Blunt said:
says the guy defending the aspiring actress HOE ...

and wtf is up with the met, sucked, or fu*ked sh*t? thats SUSPECT
n*gga I ain't once defend her...im jus talking bout how pus*y dude is I haven't even referenced the domestic sh*t in this thread I jus kno he a.ss

ain't u gay?
 7 years ago '07        #226
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
 Chief Dee said:
Im glad that the Buddens stans are beginning to see the kind of bi*ch that he is. Because three or four years ago, you couldnt criticize Budden on boxden without his captain save a Joe internet soldiers coming to his rescue. Three years ago, I was one of the few members who voiced dislike for Buddens back when his stans are rampant and it wasnt "cool" to criticize Buddens. Members like me who have spoke against him for years and were labeled "haters" are now getting the last laught because over time he's exposing himself to be everything I said he was. I been knew he was a piece of sh*t for years.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #227
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Chief Dee said:
 7 years ago '04        #228
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
 Cambury said:
n*ggas take losses...but u pus*y if u let a n*gga punch u in da face and dont nobody leave shot or stabbed or you jus walking away...dude got on the web right after to do that TV sh*t...

and yes me and my manz fought every f!ght fu*k da numbers

u take a loss to know what that you were there and u fought the good f!ght, or do you catch him 1 on 1 n beat the brakes off him, id rather take the fair 1, thats whats wrong with n*ggas not you im sayin they wanna jump n*ggas, most n*ggas who are jumpin n*ggas cant f!ght, ive witnessed that on more than 1 occasion, how you jump a n*gga n he go home n not to the hospital???
 7 years ago '05        #229
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
There's a lot of gossiping a.ss n*ggas on boxden

But from what I'm hearing from Joe...Ester is wrong

And from what I'm hearing from Ester...Joe is wrong

They both got personal problems that their just now talking about

I would like to really know why both of them have decided to make all ths sh*t public

What is really making all this spill out?
 7 years ago '12        #230
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 BobTheBuilder said:
lol funny part is you probably have more budden music than i do, lol
Dude what point where u even trying to make????
 7 years ago '04        #231
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #232
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
damn they showed the fetus? damn how the fu*k they get that pic? i cant even find it but still though the sh*t is fu*ked up.
 7 years ago '05        #233
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
 Swisher sweet said:
MM 4.5.

Easy Promotion Here I'll Be Cashing In On This If I Was A Artist.
 7 years ago '04        #234
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 10124 10124
 Swisher sweet said:

I would like to really know why both of them have decided to make all ths sh*t public

did u watch the video??. . the reason shes speaking is cause joe made a song talking about her and how he k!lled her baby. . so she wanted to tell her side. .
 7 years ago '07        #235
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
Swear I thought that n*ggas government name was Bernard?
 7 years ago '04        #236
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
 DoMieD said:
Dude what point where u even trying to make????
u have got to be 1 stupid dumb a.ss, ill explain it for you, you called me a budden stan, i said you prolly have more budden music than i do, so whats there not to understand about what i said??? heres the answer stupid a.ss, YOUR A STAN and its not what point where i trying to make, your sentence should read, Dude what point were u even trying to make????, stay in school i cant go back n forth with you anymore either, thanks and have a nice day
 7 years ago '07        #237
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 10620 10620
 Chief Dee said:
This.

I been saying this n*gga is a Douchebag.n*gga got skills but dude is a as*hole.So him doing this is no suprise
 7 years ago '07        #238
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 BobTheBuilder said:
u take a loss to know what that you were there and u fought the good f!ght, or do you catch him 1 on 1 n beat the brakes off him, id rather take the fair 1, thats whats wrong with n*ggas not you im sayin they wanna jump n*ggas, most n*ggas who are jumpin n*ggas cant f!ght, ive witnessed that on more than 1 occasion, how you jump a n*gga n he go home n not to the hospital???
I never heard he got jumped anyway n*gga got punched then n*ggas told them to chill and dudes parted ways...thas dat ol school sh*t u to do herbs
 7 years ago '04        #239
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 Chief Dee said:
Budden doing something stupid doesn't justify your opinion on him. It means Joe did something dumb (allegedly). His music is still great. We have yet to hear joes side but yet you're already condemning him. I guarantee if Derrick rose was accused of r*pe and all we heard was the womans side--you'd be yelling how rose hasn't said sh*t yet. But since you HATE budden, you're good with the info at hand.
 7 years ago '05        #240
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 mac58 said:
did u watch the video??. . the reason shes speaking is cause joe made a song talking about her and how he k!lled her baby. . so she wanted to tell her side. .
I saw all that.

But why did Budden put all that personal stuff in the open like that?

They obviously had some kinda agreement not to speak on it considering it happened in February, and he broke that agreement for what? Attention?

And then she's gonna go ahead and feed it?

Both of them need to go to counseling or something
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy