All Defensive NBA First Team announced

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,480 | Props total: 69977 69977
 deemoney23 said:
No sh*t as*hole! I only brought that up because thats just a more recent example of what that n*gga Allen does from night to night... Why am I even talking to u? You think that n*gga Kobe is an elite defender over an 82 game season Do you even watch the Lakers play on the regular
recent example tho? so why ask me about kobe in 82 games when ur defending tony allen on a span of like 8 games

:cop:
 7 years ago '10        #62
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
kobe really? lmao
 7 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
sh*t has always been a popularity contest and always will be one yet every year n*ggas are upset at the same sh*t. By now, you should know what to expect with these awards.
how is it a popularity contest if this is voted by coaches? NERD lost
 7 years ago '08        #64
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Bkjj11 said:
how is it a popularity contest if this is voted by coaches? NERD lost
It's voted by media u d!ck riding f*ggot
 7 years ago '06        #65
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Damn n*ggas is mad salty in this thread. Kobe with another accolade tying Jordan, stay mad f*ggots.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
The coaches are two busy preparing and focusing on upcoming games. They arent sitting around and watching all the other teams play. The coaches are basically thinking " well Kobe used to be good on defense so I guess he still is". Without really watching him play. The Grizz probably wouldnt even be in the playoffs without Tony Allen.
first of all, coaches dont watch players? really? get off planet retardation and think again.

when coaches prepare and focus on the lakers, like u say, they have to take into fact, kobe is no pushover on defense.

anti-kobe?

kobe wins and ur life still aint sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #67
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 Bkjj11 said:
recent example tho? so why ask me about kobe in 82 games when ur defending tony allen on a span of like 8 games

:cop:
Bottom line is whether your talking about 82 games, 8 playoff games, a pick up game at a YMCA.... Allen is the better defender. If you can't see that, then you're either a bias stan or your just blind. Straight up
 05-09-2011, 02:21 PM         #68
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
Damn n*ggas is mad salty in this thread. Kobe with another accolade tying Jordan, stay mad f*ggots.
too bad he'll never be better than him....he fu*ked up jacksons resume last night by gettin swept, that never happened to jordan and lets be real here half of those teams he made were a fluke like this one.
 7 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
If they really wanted to legitimize the sh*t they should let Synergy sports or somebody go through every game and do what the Pacers did the year Artest won DPOY. Break down every possession and show how effective a guy really is on defense, come up with the top 20 and vote solely on that info not just getting a ballot and picking their favorite player.

Top 20 with the info only no names on the ballot, blind vote ya dig.
 7 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 primetime said:

e voting panel consisted of the NBA's 30 head coaches, who were asked to select NBA All-Defensive First and Second Teams by position. Coaches were not permitted to vote for players from their own team. Two points were awarded for a First Team vote and one point was awarded for a Second Team vote.

get off my d!ck u nutface
 7 years ago '06        #71
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
 primetime said:
Wrong.

" Voting is conducted by the NBA head coaches; the coaches are not allowed to vote for players on their own team."
 7 years ago '06        #72
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
sh*t us just getting ridiculous....kobe shouldn't even be on second team no bull sh*t

G - allen 1st team wade 2nd team
F - iggy 1st team bron 2nd team

And kobe is 1st team ahahaha. Wade been a better defender since he came in the league (had a run at dpoy with howard a few years ago) and doesnt have one first team cause the myth of kobe needs his resume beefed up. Can't say I didnt know it was coming though....posted last month

philly337 said:
Doesnt deserve it but he'll get it...last year kobe and bron should not have been nba defense first team but they were because of their names. Wade has been the best defender at the sg position past few years yet doesnt have 1 defensive first team

A great example was like 2-3 years ago...howard and wade were clearly neck and neck for dpoy...when the voting came in wade got third behind lebron somehow (by a large margin too)..kobe ended up 5th or seventh or something and wade didnt make 1st team but kobe did lol. How u third in dpoy voting (with being robbed) and dont make the first team

This year will be no different..hell they even try to put kobe in the mvp race...like really?
 05-09-2011, 02:22 PM         #73
KingDwightII 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:

[pic - click to view]

k!ll urself
 7 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 primetime said:
no he's right, the list announced today was voted on by the 30 coaches. The media announces theirs later I believe.
 05-09-2011, 02:24 PM         #75
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snitchy Cryant may be da most overrated n*gga in NBA history I declare :sadcam:

1st Team All Defense breh???
 7 years ago '05        #76
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
the entire second team is better than the first team. The first team just got in because of their superstar names.
 7 years ago '10        #77
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
This is a miscarriage of justice, Kobe??? I mean for real?? I mean Kobe??? Like Kobe, the guy who plays for LA? That Kobe? The guy who doesnt even guard the best players on the other team Kobe?? How is ron artest on your team and you get 1st team all defense? Who has kobe shut down??? When has kobe ever shut anyone down this year or even last year???

Disrespectful

That ballot probably looks like

1st Team

[]Kobe
[]Rondo
[]Kobe
[]Kobe

7 years ago '07        #78
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
Bottom line is whether your talking about 82 games, 8 playoff games, a pick up game at a YMCA.... Allen is the better defender. If you can't see that, then you're either a bias stan or your just blind. Straight up
kobe game isnt one dimensional like tony allen tho. He needs more energy for offense and defense, not to mention kobe plays more minutes.
 7 years ago '09        #79
space
space
Its crazy how people are bringing guys offensive output into a defensive award. If the sh*t is supposed to go to whoever the best defenders are then give that sh*t to the best defenders no matter what position they play, who they play for, how many points they score or how popular they are.
 7 years ago '07        #80
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
no he's right, the list announced today was voted on by the 30 coaches. The media announces theirs later I believe.
this isnt college football. with the bcs poll and coaches poll

bi*ch the media ANNOUNCE what the coaches SELECTED. the MEDIA has no control over this selection and never ever will.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago