Prodigy’s Full Excerpt of Nas Getting Choked From His New Book

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside Money and violence: Season 2 Ep 12
42 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside May 3 - Snapchat Video Shows Victim Moments Before Deadly Shooting
49 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Put All Drake CD Titles Together...
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Steph Kegels
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
8018 pageviews
68 comments


Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,419 | Props total: 3 3
Prodigy’s Full Excerpt of Nas Getting Choked From His New Book
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 ICE

top in section
 17
8 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
 22
49 comments
top in news
most viewed right now
 27
85 comments
top in thotties

 

 
 
 
 05-09-2011, 11:39 AM         #2
fretwelltv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it Man!
 
 5 years ago '08        #3
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,507 | Props total: 66 66
Deloreon's response (says Prodigy wasn't even in the room like that when sh*t was going down)


[video - click to view]

 
 5 years ago '05        #4
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,300 | Props total: 303 303
...

p.. why u lying dawg?
 
 5 years ago '04        #5
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 157 157
lmao @ "please forgive me man."
 
 5 years ago '10        #6
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

this sickle cell having n*gga
 
 5 years ago '07        #7
DIPSET101 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 387 387
P got a very interesting life
 
 05-09-2011, 12:03 PM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just me or do the same Excerpts keep getting published? This thread has been made like 6 times.
 
 5 years ago '10        #9
Agentzer0oo0 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$62,230 | Props total: 2033 2033
 Ramazed said:
once again P, playes the super hero role....and something almost happened in one of his stories...
It's 90% bullsh*t, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it, because it entertains me.
 
 5 years ago '07        #10
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,167 | Props total: 92 92
 Phicmagic said:
Just me or do the same Excerpts keep getting published? This thread has been made like 6 times.
Word.
 
 5 years ago '05        #11
katalist 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 170 170
So much bullsh*t, some of these eastcoast rappers are worse then WWE type drama.
 
 5 years ago '07        #12
jack_napier 
space
avatar space
space
$3,549 | Props total: 7 7
 katalist said:
So much bullsh*t, some of these eastcoast rappers are worse then WWE type drama.
thas real spit.
 
 5 years ago '07        #13
FeedTheBeast 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,936 | Props total: 307 307
This is the same lil n*gga whom didnt have sh*t to say when Pac was still alive. Now he done a bid and he brolic.
 
 5 years ago '10        #14
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$525 | Props total: 0 0
 El Fuerte said:
Deloreon's response (says Prodigy wasn't even in the room like that when sh*t was going down)

Prodogy should have excluded names from this book...he has really put himself in a sticky situation. I guess he had to make sure Nas was one of the first people he contacted to make peace with. I doubt Nas even cares about P's book.
 
 05-09-2011, 12:15 PM         #15
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm sorry man, I had too much to drink" Nas said. "Please Forgive Me Man"


Same ole Nas... ... How anyone could ever consider son the KONY I will never know.

*Waits for the stans to come with the "Na, Nas won because he he showed he was a real man and apologized first"*



*"Na na na, Nas won because he didn't take any part in black on black violence"*



By the way, Prodigy is a known pus*y who gets slapped up in public and does nothing... So nothing dude says can be taken seriously.
 
 5 years ago '08        #16
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,507 | Props total: 66 66
 UrbanLife said:
Prodogy should have excluded names from this book...he has really put himself in a sticky situation. I guess he had to make sure Nas was one of the first people he contacted to make peace with. I doubt Nas even cares about P's book.
nah, the book would have sucked than, thats what made it real and ballsy to me...u right tho P is def. in a sticky situation, better stay outta QB lmao

"he gotta do parole meetings and shows for sure, we gonna see him"

hope P still got the burners on em, so he can contemplate using them like a tough guy when this inevitable situation arises
 
 5 years ago '04        #17
refuze 156 heat pts156
space
avatar space
space
$16,803 | Props total: 891 891
lol.. there's only one side to this story. we have yet to hear other's viewpoints.
 
 5 years ago '08        #18
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,507 | Props total: 66 66
 Illstreet said:


Same ole Nas... ... How anyone could ever consider son the KONY I will never know.

*Waits for the stans to come with the "Na, Nas won because he he showed he was a real man and apologized first"*



*"Na na na, Nas won because he didn't take any part in black on black violence"*



By the way, Prodigy is a known pus*y who gets slapped up in public and does nothing... So nothing dude says can be taken seriously.
there is no KONY shut the fu*k up w/ that lame a.ss sh*t
 
 5 years ago '08        #19
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,507 | Props total: 66 66
 refuze said:
lol.. there's only one side to this story. we have yet to hear other's viewpoints.
peep the response vid i posted Guy
 
 5 years ago '05        #20
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,300 | Props total: 303 303
rap is so faux...
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The struggle iz real
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
May 2 - New street drug called "W18" starts hitting US. 10,000X's stronger tha..
143 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Bad Moms Official Trailer #1 (2016)
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Battlefield Devs Keep It Real About the Call of Duty Reveal
78 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Drake VIEWS Had 81 Writers
174 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Disappearing Car Door...
28 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Woman chases pervert out of Target- films the whole thing-dude runs for..
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
weak will diss drake again
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy