Its's May now, where the hell is our Summer Banga?

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
John........
 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM         #42
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
What single he got out right now?
single? hell if I know? nah, I think he got this joint...




[video - click to view]




this on his mixtape, but it might be on his album also.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 ash1990 said:
John........
Never heard this song in my life

 Tommy_Bunz said:
single? hell if I know? nah, I think he got this joint...







this on his mixtape, but it might be on his album also.


*Adds to ipod*
 05-09-2011, 12:05 PM         #44
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yeah you got racks on racks, but like fresh said that sh*t ain't lasting long.
 05-09-2011, 12:07 PM         #45
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then you got these bi*ch a.ss n*ggas



[video - click to view]



oh my fault you said banger
 7 years ago '10        #46
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,060 | Props total: 2094 2094
Racks is good, but not good enough
 7 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Tommy_Bunz said:
then you got these bi*ch a.ss n*ggas





oh my fault you said banger
I like this song but this ain't it
 7 years ago '09        #48
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #49
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 ash1990 said:
Oh...first time hearing it....

I suppose this is a candidate
 7 years ago '07        #50
Tempuی 
space
avatar space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
There's quite a few bangers out there... A lot of them people don't really know about yet... I DJ and the songs (songs that aren't WELL known already) that people go crazy to are these:


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


Some other songs people like are: Travis Porter ft. Yo Gotti - Whatever She Want (Gimme What I Want [mostly females like this song]), Travis Porter - Broke n*ggas Make Me Sick, Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now.... It's a lot more just don't feel like typing anymore...


Last edited by Tempuی; 05-09-2011 at 12:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #51
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3225 3225
i dont remember when it dropped but drake - goin in got a lot of play in the summer for the dude who said drake didn't have a summer banger..

but i agree this summer is lookin REAL DRY every "summer banger" song is extra old like Racks, Make it Rain, Bring it back. that john song is garbage but i havent heard it in the club yet so who knows. SADLY, sadly, sadly the only sh*t new sh*t I heard that could possibly be a summer banger in the party and club at least is soulja boy lemme fu*k or zan with that lean. travis porter or waka or ross needa come through.

and shouts to the post above me future goes hard he needs to be more popular.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 6 6
Where's Will Smith?
 7 years ago '05        #53
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Tempuی said:
There's quite a few bangers out there... A lot of them people don't really know about yet... I DJ and the songs (songs that aren't WELL known already) that people go crazy to are these:











Some other songs people like are: Travis Porter ft. Yo Gotti - Whatever She Want (Gimme What I Want [mostly females like this song]), Travis Porter - Broke n*ggas Make Me Sick, Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now.... It's a lot more just don't feel like typing anymore...
I kinda like that Polo Down song and Blow it All

Look at me know gets a lot of play but I don't know if it has enough steam to go a whole summer
 7 years ago '10        #54
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
none of that sh*t yall n*ggas posted are bangas for the summer


bmf didn't get released till memorial day weekend last year and that's usually the time the banga is discovered
 7 years ago '05        #55
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Martel said:
i dont remember when it dropped but drake - goin in got a lot of play in the summer for the dude who said drake didn't have a summer banger..

but i agree this summer is lookin REAL DRY every "summer banger" song is extra old like Racks, Make it Rain, Bring it back. that john song is garbage but i havent heard it in the club yet so who knows. SADLY, sadly, sadly the only sh*t new sh*t I heard that could possibly be a summer banger in the party and club at least is soulja boy lemme fu*k or zan with that lean. travis porter or waka or ross needa come through.

and shouts to the post above me future goes hard he needs to be more popular.
Goin In was 2009 I believe

And yea you see what I'm saying? There hasn't been a NEW song to drop yet and really take over. A few artist have tried some still trying but none have really taken off to bring us further into the summer.

But like No Religion said I guess we gotta wait at least another month for someone to drop a bomb on us.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 ondatpurple said:
none of that sh*t yall n*ggas posted are bangas for the summer


bmf didn't get released till memorial day weekend last year and that's usually the time the banga is discovered
Was it Memorial weekend? I thought it was early May. that's what I was trying to remember.
 7 years ago '07        #57
Tempuی 
space
avatar space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
It's just hard getting exposure sometimes when people are from different areas... A lot of songs that become Summer bangers or must haves I don't even like! YC's Racks I liked that song for about 2 weeks... lol! It started to get annoying and it started to become hard to listen to while I was high! It's funny to me how YC is more popular than Future when Future (to me at least) is so much better... and on top of that Future wrote "Racks" and to me that is the only reason why YC is popular! lol!
 05-09-2011, 12:42 PM         #58
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at J.nicks rapping little midget motherfu*ka
 7 years ago '05        #59
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Tempuی said:
It's just hard getting exposure sometimes when people are from different areas... A lot of songs that become Summer bangers or must haves I don't even like! YC's Racks I liked that song for about 2 weeks... lol! It started to get annoying and it started to become hard to listen to while I was high! It's funny to me how YC is more popular than Future when Future (to me at least) is so much better... and on top of that Future wrote "Racks" and to me that is the only reason why YC is popular! lol!
Yea you see this my first time hearing bout this Future guy but I know who YC is only cause of Racks
 7 years ago '05        #60
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3225 3225
yea future is way better than YC to me.. and im mad i forgot about


[video - click to view]


i know its been out a minute but since it just became a single its gettin mad play in the club.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 99
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy