It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 1754 1754
 Pos said:
Gasol to the Sixers
 05-09-2011, 07:40 AM         #102
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lakers didnt beat the lakers, the fukin mavericks beat the lakers.....
 7 years ago '04        #103
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
Man fu*k Pau

Bring D Howard in for his bi*ch a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #104
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Muggz said:
still missin the point..if he got emotional problems with his bi*ch shouldn't he be takin his frustration out in the game? how does that justify him actin like a ho on the court
what ive seen around the net is Pau was getting it in on the road wit other hoes & kobe told his wife about it.. so kobes wife went & told Pau's girl that she heard so & so ... Pau's girl dumped him & he was heated at Kobe for running his mouth .. hence Bynum saying they have "trust issues" cuz Pau wasnt fu*king wit Kobe no more

although we will never know the truth its the only story ive seen that makes the most sense... Aint no way a girl dumping u fu*ks yur game up like that .... unless yur teamates got something to do wit it
 7 years ago '07        #105
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354

MOB
 7 years ago '04        #106
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jeehtoven said:
Zach Randolph does not approve this post.
Neither does LaMarcus Aldridge, or Kevin Love
 7 years ago '05        #107
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
same dudes on here tellin Pau to man up be the first dudes on suicide watch when they girls f*ck them over...I saw in interview where he was saying he was getting married and all that and then some chick who is notorious for never minding her business puts her two cents in and sh*t goes up in flames...Human nature tells you that sh*t will carry over especially if the dude whose wife f*cked u over is your starting guard..
 7 years ago '11        #108
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
pau over there wearing sun glasses at night and sh*t
 7 years ago '06        #109
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
same dudes on here tellin Pau to man up be the first dudes on suicide watch when they girls f*ck them over...I saw in interview where he was saying he was getting married and all that and then some chick who is notorious for never minding her business puts her two cents in and sh*t goes up in flames...Human nature tells you that sh*t will carry over especially if the dude whose wife f*cked u over is your starting guard..
Kobe didn't have sh*t to do with this n*gga getting bi*ched in the post.

I can understand dude just wanting it all to be over with....but I can't picture going out like that.
 7 years ago '09        #110
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 yumflip said:
Oh word...I didnt read that...just fukks me up the lengths n*ggas go to discredit Kobe...I know it's only a forum, but @ some point common sense gotta take over...Kobe's career was just like every other great player, but for some reason he's the worst ever. Jordan punched Steve Kerr's frail @ss...Magic got Paul Westphaul fired...Nobody liked Bird cause he talked mucho grande sh1t...Barkley fought fans....Kobe aint done none of that...n*ggas still wont give him respect...sh1t is corny to me...
Ask any real Lakers fan on this board and they'll tell you I dont diss Kobe ever. But, I do keep sh*t real. If I see something that needs to be called out whether its Kobe or any player I'm gonna say so no matter how much I like or dislike the player. I don't know how to be biased.
 7 years ago '04        #111
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
I can't wait for Phil Jackson's new book.....lol
 05-09-2011, 08:52 AM         #112
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id rather us trade bynum. he was looking too dam good in the playoffs, so I know we can get anything we want. Get a dedent back up center. Pick up allen iverson, and dependable pg.

Gasol is still that n*gga. But he obviously wasn't playing like he was the rest of the seaon, or in '10 playoffs. Just need to get his head right.
 7 years ago '04        #113
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
That's sad as sh*t. Athletes need to keep their off-court issues OFF THE COURT.

If we've learned anything in history, women cause enough distractions to fu*k a man's focus up
 7 years ago '07        #114
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
At the end of the day, this excuse makes me sick. I don't give a fu*k about y'all personal life. At the end of the day, there were bigger things at stake. The 3 Peat, getting Phil that last ring - history was on the line. They got outplayed badly, and this is why??? Not a good look. At the end of the day, y'all got to play ball, fu*k y'all personal life. When y'all step on the court, y'all have to put that sh*t behind you and win. Plain and simple. This is a weak excuse to me...
 05-09-2011, 09:02 AM         #115
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atl12o13 said:
Plaschtke isnt the only source ive seen reporting it...i saw it on at least four sites during the game today.Hell the girl beside brought it up on Maxims website so you know its spreading quick..If thats not it,something is going on with that dude.He looked lost,sad,and tired as hell all playoffs.I honestly thought dude looked hungover today during the game real talk.
All those other sources got it from mediatakeout.

I think this all started after Game 2 when Stephen A. Smith started speculating on 710 AM Radio (L.A. local station) that Gasol was having woman problems. His speculation was based on his past observations of other athletes whose game production also precipitously dropped off while going through divorce, marital/girlfriend/partner differences.

And Plaschtke is a hack.
 05-09-2011, 09:06 AM         #116
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We are taking "Mediatakeout" Seriuously now???????

Oh Word?

Lakers fans are pathetic.

Ain't no excuses for only 2 Points in the Second Half of an Elimination game... Keep trying to save your hero though... These Kobe stans stay on their job.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #117
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 1151 1151
 Dabu said:
he be actin like a little bi*ch....he's a 30 year old millionaire livin in l.a. and he be crying over a chick?? :wtf:
^ as sad as this sounds, this is the majority of the NBA.

tall a.ss, rich a.ss simp n*ggas cryin' over ex-girlfriends and ex-wives.
 7 years ago '10        #118
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Kobe probably set him up. Snitching to Vanessa about Pau fu*king all kinds of bad bi*ches on the road and sh*t knowing his wife was gonna go back and tell. We know he has a history of snitching too.
1st the hate on Shaq and now his wife infiltrating the team. Where's Kobe's pimp hand? Where's Koke's nuts, in Vanessa's coach bag?

braided_uppimp said:
Kobe a bi*ch for letting his bi*ch do that, Jordan would have kept both them hoes in check and Gasol too
n*ggas blatantly ignoring this truth.

RamboSwag said:
good job vanessa

keep it up
Maybe she's a low key Celtics fan? LOL She did a damn good job nonetheless.

smokinthe420 said:
Haha blaming girlfriends!! Damn all time low.. Like the cowboys blaming jessica for homo romo, going soft... And the lakers were defeated by the Dallas mavericks!! And venessa bryant
LOL

Illstreet said:
We are taking "Mediatakeout" Seriuously now???????

Oh Word?

Lakers fans are pathetic.

Ain't no excuses for only 2 Points in the Second Half of an Elimination game... Keep trying to save your hero though... These Kobe stans stay on their job.

[pic - click to view]

That gif will always be hilarious! LOL Thats the perfect gif for saving bi*ches AND Coccbloccin.
 7 years ago '09        #119
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
I'm not saying its an excuse by any stretch of the imagination but I have a question to ask to see how people view this scenario/justification I heard on the radio this morning.

Okay, with the game being about trust and us hearing Andrew Bynum bringing up trust issues in the media, Is Pau justified for saying fu*k this team (allegedly Kobe mainly) if one of the players he's supposed to trust and battle with in the trenches is allowing someone to sabotage his relationship?

I dont care either way, I just wanted to get cats on here opinion after they had a debate on the radio about it. All I know is Pau was with the chick for a while and or sh*t to end like that it had to be some dirty sh*t done. One of the cats on the radio was even saying Kobe did it because he thought Pau had gotten soft since getting with her. I dont believe that because I was living in Memphis when he was on that team and the people then called him soft.

Just discussion to see the views of people here.
 7 years ago '06        #120
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25804 25804
man kobe and his wife deserve each other like when kobe got caught creeping he said shaq does it too man kobe and his wife need to gtfo L.A.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago