It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,445 | Props total: 1110 1110
dat wen a n*gga plays bad we start blamin bi*ches
 05-09-2011, 02:14 AM         #82
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehh all speculation brehs

but why didnt the GOAT force his will instead of only comin up wit 17 points?
 7 years ago '07        #83
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56246 56246
 mrfreak76 said:
The pick and roll and speedy guard play beat the Lakers, not this B.S.

/thread
No...the media/ESPN doesn't think the Lakers can lose without something being wrong with them and it's sad, rather than give Dallas there due ESPN keeps talking about what's going on in the Lakers locker room.
 7 years ago '04        #84
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 yumflip said:
Oh word...I didnt read that...just fukks me up the lengths n*ggas go to discredit Kobe...I know it's only a forum, but @ some point common sense gotta take over...Kobe's career was just like every other great player, but for some reason he's the worst ever. Jordan punched Steve Kerr's frail @ss...Magic got Paul Westphaul fired...Nobody liked Bird cause he talked mucho grande sh1t...Barkley fought fans....Kobe aint done none of that...n*ggas still wont give him respect...sh1t is corny to me...
honestly I think it's the way he acts/looks/comes off. He just seems like a complete as*hole who only cares about himself. Even if he's not, he just has that look
 7 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
honestly I think it's the way he acts/looks/comes off. He just seems like a complete as*hole who only cares about himself. Even if he's not, he just has that look
kobe wanted bynum gone,snitched on shaq and demanded a trade when the team was south for a little while(even if that is speculation)
 7 years ago '10        #86
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
bi*ches be scheming i believe the article.

Kobe need 2 pay sum washed up Crip in Watts 2 merk dat annoying ho

den he can live life like he wanna anyway white bi*ches and his 2 step daughters
 05-09-2011, 02:42 AM         #87
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Oh word...I didnt read that...just fukks me up the lengths n*ggas go to discredit Kobe...I know it's only a forum, but @ some point common sense gotta take over...Kobe's career was just like every other great player, but for some reason he's the worst ever. Jordan punched Steve Kerr's frail @ss...Magic got Paul Westphaul fired...Nobody liked Bird cause he talked mucho grande sh1t...Barkley fought fans....Kobe aint done none of that...n*ggas still wont give him respect...sh1t is corny to me...
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #88
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I dont support the "Trade Bynum,Keep Gasol" movement.. Bynum is on the incline while Pau is obviously on the decline(if its all mental then thats just as bad).Bynum might be injury prone but ive never had to question dudes effort.Cant discredit his growth & consistency over some bullsh*t frustration foul in the end.He's usually pretty level headed on the court.I still support the decision to not flip Bynum for Melo.They didnt need Melo,all they needed was some heart.

Kobe also needa keep his woman in check & stop pillow talkin bout his teammates if thats whats goin on.

This season ended sh*tty but im defintely looking forward to a good summer & a bright future for Laker basketball.i have high hopes for next season & beyond.
 05-09-2011, 02:53 AM         #89
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
Ya'll n*ggas haven't hugged bi*ches in real life that look better than Vanessa Bryant, watch your mouths now
i know right? then they try to compare mike's girl to vanessa
 7 years ago '05        #90
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9711 9711
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Kobe probably set him up. Snitching to Vanessa about Pau fu*king all kinds of bad bi*ches on the road and sh*t knowing his wife was gonna go back and tell. We know he has a history of snitching too.
this is true... let's not forget he snitched on shaq when he was in Colorado too. that ended up being the straw that broke the camel's back after '04.
 7 years ago '08        #91
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 bran said:
I would drive them n*ggas to the staples center myself but I cant see that happening unless mitch kupchak develops a heroin habit
fixed
 7 years ago '04        #92
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
why u guys hating on kobe wife pau need to man up cats acting like they kno kobe wife personally all them cats calling her a golddigger if that was the case she could of left when he got in the co trouble in got half plus child support
 7 years ago '07        #93
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21549 21549
wonder what that is...
 05-09-2011, 04:22 AM         #94
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbest article I've seen in a minute.

Starts out a gossip column.
Then they're sayin a fu*kin layup from Ron Artest could have given LA momentum.
The next they're blaming one poor game by Odom on a reality show.
Then they're talkin about Bynum should have been traded... for who? Melo? Kobe and Melo would never work.

Bottom line. Mavs were the better team this year.

Comin from a Lakers fan.
 05-09-2011, 04:30 AM         #95
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Since the thread title says it, it must be right. (BX posters will ignore your post)

Props. Always some f*g trying to tilt and sabotage a story for a buck.

Plaschtke isnt the only source ive seen reporting it...i saw it on at least four sites during the game today.Hell the girl beside brought it up on Maxims website so you know its spreading quick..If thats not it,something is going on with that dude.He looked lost,sad,and tired as hell all playoffs.I honestly thought dude looked hungover today during the game real talk.
 7 years ago '09        #96
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Cambury said:
Yall n*ggas mad at Kobe wife becuz Gasol flopped....this is getting ridiculous
YEA Gasol allowed Terry to go 8-8 from three before a miss and allowed peja to go 7-7 from three also allowed jj to penetrate anytime he wanted to and Kobe to play subpar I love the excuses and putting the blame on Gasol yea he did play poor but lets be serious here he wasnt the real issue it was the lakers sh*tty defense. Them n*ggas are lazy as fu*k on the defensive end. All those open threes smh
 7 years ago '08        #97
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
kobe need to control his bi*ch....period.
 7 years ago '04        #98
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
lol @ Kobe chasing away stars

Kobe is a glorified pippen
 7 years ago '04        #99
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 ronnie said:
pau would be great trade bait. these playoffs aside, Pau was arguably the best PF in the league this year. Mitch can get something good in return
Zach Randolph does not approve this post.
 7 years ago '04        #100
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
If true, i have no respect for Pau

be a fu*kin professional and play. I seen some stat where it was like Nowitski shot close to 75% from the floor when Pau covered him. Meanwhile Pau shot horribly all series

Man the fu*k up, pus*y. . .
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy