It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 yumflip said:
Fam, did it ever occur to you that the breakup is all he was talking about & not the part about Vanessa? n*ggas is so thirsty to get @ Kobe, they'll blame his wife cause Dirk served Pau, & Pau couldn't make a bucket. If Kobe's wife did "break up" Pau & his chic, then that n*gga needs to check his own self. How a broad who aint pipin your fiancee make her leave ya @ss? Son, ya game is weak sauce. Pau went soft again, Lamar got lost again, Artest flaked again, Fish got old, & there aint much #8 left in #24 anymore.....
I guess you didnt read the other posts I have in here. I never said this is why the Lakers lost. Check about 10 other threads and you'll see a full breakdown of why I said they lost. This thread was just for the people in the other thread based on a mediatakeout report who said hell nah this n*gga aint having girl problems.
 05-09-2011, 12:57 AM         #62
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
fu*kin @ Vanessas Mexican a.ss making a Novela out of the lakers organization x1000000000
 7 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
people react differently when they break up with a chick that they been with for a long time. it was just the worst time it could happen to gasol because he can't get completely focused on something like other people can. some just aren't built that way

and yes everybody knows vanessa is a gold diggin star hungry b!tch. kobe should of done what his dad told him and broom her fast. now he make these faces every time she does something ridiculous

Last edited by justinjones; 05-09-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 05-09-2011, 01:00 AM         #64
KingDwightII 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Kobe probably set him up. Snitching to Vanessa about Pau fu*king all kinds of bad bi*ches on the road and sh*t knowing his wife was gonna go back and tell. We know he has a history of snitching too.
#dead
 7 years ago '04        #65
cutthroatcummit 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
 Pos said:
Gasol to the Sixers
yeah that's what i was thinking for maybe iggy and speights
 7 years ago '06        #66
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 cutthroatcummit said:
yeah that's what i was thinking for maybe iggy and speights
I would drive them n*ggas to the staples center myself but I cant see that happening unless lakers move ron ron too.
 7 years ago '04        #67
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The LA fu*kING TIMES, and you need a more reputable source?

They are one of the top news sources in the world! Why would they approve that sh*t if it wasnt legitimate regardless of who wrote it? They are in the business of putting out the truth and real stories. They arent some bullsh*t mediatakeout or the sources like that other people on here use to post a story.

You can't be serious right now. I don't like Placshke, never have but if the LA TIMES runs with the story then it has to be something real. I'll keep my eye on it for the next couple days and see if they run a correction story or apology. If not, then its true.
Who the fu*k cares if it's the LA Times? You think everything published on the internet is a fact?

Are you that naive?

Here's the type of "quality" you can get with the LA Times..

Yes, the LA fu*kING TIMES.

(yup, they even call each other out in articles :omg: - not the LA fu*kING TIMES!?!)

But I guess in order to be published online in the LA fu*kING TIMES you need complete, substantiated facts and completely unfalsifiable evidence.

Need I remind you that he's got nothing else as "proof" apart from this presser?
 7 years ago '04        #68
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
 mattnesss said:
Honestly, Kobe's wife is a straight skank. Can't stand her. Cussin out reporters, startin beefs with teammate's significant other. Honestly, she needs a butt whoopin. Or Kobe just needs to leave that girl.
cheaper to keep her
 7 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 2totimes said:
cheaper to keep her
But Is Risking The Team Worth It?

bi*ches Come Dime A Dozen...Drop The Hoe Off For Acouple Millions Than Having The bi*ch Drain ALL Your Money and The Team Too
 7 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
Kobe probably hates the bi*ch too but he rather his daughters be raised in a two parent home. Soon as they move out he'll have them papers on the kitchen counter like
 7 years ago '04        #71
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Kobe probably set him up. Snitching to Vanessa about Pau fu*king all kinds of bad bi*ches on the road and sh*t knowing his wife was gonna go back and tell. We know he has a history of snitching too.
I bet this is exactly what happened. Kobe dry snitched to Vanessa. And Vanessa snitched to Gasol's girl.

Mind ya business!
 7 years ago '07        #72
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
The pick and roll and speedy guard play beat the Lakers, not this B.S.

/thread
 7 years ago '06        #73
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Ya'll n*ggas haven't hugged bi*ches in real life that look better than Vanessa Bryant, watch your mouths now
 7 years ago '08        #74
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 youngskits718 said:
Ya'll n*ggas haven't hugged bi*ches in real life that look better than Vanessa Bryant, watch your mouths now
c*nthuggin...I've seen it all
 7 years ago '04        #75
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12975 12975
 ronnie said:
pau would be great trade bait. these playoffs aside, Pau was arguably the best PF in the league this year. Mitch can get something good in return
The best? I don't think the best. IMHO Dirk, Kevin Love, LeMarcus Aldridge, and Zack Randolph were all better this season. But the argument for Pau is there.
 7 years ago '06        #76
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Arson said:
c*nthuggin...I've seen it all
The fu*k up, f*ggot.
 7 years ago '06        #77
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess you didnt read the other posts I have in here. I never said this is why the Lakers lost. Check about 10 other threads and you'll see a full breakdown of why I said they lost. This thread was just for the people in the other thread based on a mediatakeout report who said hell nah this n*gga aint having girl problems.
Oh word...I didnt read that...just fukks me up the lengths n*ggas go to discredit Kobe...I know it's only a forum, but @ some point common sense gotta take over...Kobe's career was just like every other great player, but for some reason he's the worst ever. Jordan punched Steve Kerr's frail @ss...Magic got Paul Westphaul fired...Nobody liked Bird cause he talked mucho grande sh1t...Barkley fought fans....Kobe aint done none of that...n*ggas still wont give him respect...sh1t is corny to me...
 7 years ago '05        #78
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Kobe shoulda calmed that hoe down
 7 years ago '10        #79
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
Haha blaming girlfriends!! Damn all time low.. Like the cowboys blaming jessica for homo romo, going soft... And the lakers were defeated by the Dallas mavericks!! And venessa bryant
 7 years ago '07        #80
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 regularjoe said:
What a stupid post. Yeah--Kobe should leave his wife, cause you don't like her. Good fu*king idea.

Or... maybe Pau should learn to man the fu*k up. You're getting paid MILLIONS of dollars. Deal with it.
its what i said in the other thread, he needed to get over it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy