It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11989 11989
You cant blame another n*ggas wife for the way Pau played dude was in the worst funk I've ever seen a player in the WHOLE playoffs.

I cant believe Kobe still putting up with shorty's nonsense though he probably got a clause in the pre-nup where he can smash other hoes because there's no way I'm making 30 million dollars a year and going home to the same girl every night.

They said she was tryna get a reality show too LAST THING Kobe need is her a.ss on tv
 7 years ago '11        #42
TonePadrino 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 1293 1293
The Lakers got beat plain and simple, all this Soap Opera sh*t is just an excuse. :fawkdance:
 7 years ago '04        #43
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 Trill Clinton said:
Kobe can't control his bi*ch,the GOAT would never let this sh*t happen.
Which GOAT are you talking about?

The one who can't fu*k his wife cause he got HIV or the one whose wife took him for $150+ million and is the proud new owner of this estate?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 Bkjj11 said:
ether /thread
May 8th 3:11 am one article posted from an interview the day before the game, Pau is being the good soldier

May 8th 8:43 pm the article I posted from the postgame where Pau sings a different tune.

Ether you say huh :hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #45
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
There was a report out there that it was Khloe

all of it sounds like bs
 7 years ago '05        #46
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,791 | Props total: 13159 13159
Dont' give me this bullsh*t excuse. Theirs no excuses to why we lost!! We got our a.sses whooped.

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '07        #47
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,257 | Props total: 2089 2089
 Pos said:
Gasol to the Sixers
Gasol & Artest for Iggy & Brand please.
 05-08-2011, 11:36 PM         #48
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #49
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 Bea5T said:
There was a report out there that it was Khloe

all of it sounds like bs
I agree its all BS but you have to take a guys word who is with the team daily covering them. I think more than anything else it will get him off that gig for confirming the story. If so he fu*ked himself big time. It aint like he was Sam Smith and dropped two books worth of dirt, n*gga just got a top story in the paper.
 7 years ago '11        #51
TonePadrino 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 1293 1293
:applause:
 Sivraj said:
Dont' give me this bullsh*t excuse. Theirs no excuses to why we lost!! We got our a.sses whooped.
:iagree:
 7 years ago '10        #52
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 WiLL i AM said:
fu*kin @ Vanessas Mexican a.ss making a Novela out of the lakers organization x1000000000
oh man that was funny
 7 years ago '10        #53
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 akademiks said:

The one who can't fu*k his wife cause he got HIV or the one whose wife took him for $150+ million and is the proud new owner of this estate?

[pic - click to view]

she didn't get the house
 7 years ago '04        #54
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The article you added had Pau's comments before the game and earlier. Plaschke's article came after the game quoting Pau saying he shouldn't have allowed off the court issues to affect him on the court. So, why did Pau's tone or words change from one quote to the next?

Usually, most of these reporters, especially the ones with ties to ESPN, stay away from these stories especially when they know the truth and wait on athletes to address it before they show what they know so that they cant just deny it if the reporter puts out the story prematurely. In this case we had heard details of this as early as game one vs the Hornets but nobody confirmed it except for the bullsh*t MTo type websites and Terez Owens according to a previous thread.
Now that a real reporter puts the news out there which I'm sure he knew long before now because he covers the team and is around them daily, n*ggas still say it aint real or true, some people just are in denial.

Damn, you cant help some people on here.
You're trying way too hard.

What interest do I have in Gasol's personal life to be in denial?

Plaschke isn't a writer, reporter or columnist for ESPN. He's not bound by their "rules" unless he's on ATH.

I haven't seen Gasol's postgame presser, but why would he outright deny those personal things one time and then say they happened?

I read the LA Times religiously and Plaschke doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about. He has no real insight or insider information. His "report" was garbage. He's not even a.ssigned to follow the Lakers for the Times. He's not a part of press row, he's not a beat writer, he doesn't have any credentials at the games, and he doesn't follow the team around the country like other writers (eg. Bresnahan, Ding, etc) do.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until I see it from a more reputable source. .
 7 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28498 28498
 akademiks said:

[pic - click to view]

He Isn't The Talking About The One That Went To China Looking For HIV Cures and Wish He Didn't Invest In Theaters That's In The Hood But Gald He Investing In Starbucks.

He Talking About The GOAT That Drop 160 Million To His EX Wife Like It 20 Dollars To A Homeless Person and Still Making Millions Off A Pair of Shoes That Your Love Ones Would Rob and k!ll For. That GOAT...The One That Made Sure He Got That 6th Ring
 7 years ago '06        #56
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Maybe it was Monica
 7 years ago '10        #57
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 10 10
Gasol ain't built
 7 years ago '06        #58
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,913 | Props total: 2812 2812
 Fly 2ndComing said:
May 8th 3:11 am one article posted from an interview the day before the game, Pau is being the good soldier

May 8th 8:43 pm the article I posted from the postgame where Pau sings a different tune.

Ether you say huh :hmm:
Fam, did it ever occur to you that the breakup is all he was talking about & not the part about Vanessa? n*ggas is so thirsty to get @ Kobe, they'll blame his wife cause Dirk served Pau, & Pau couldn't make a bucket. If Kobe's wife did "break up" Pau & his chic, then that n*gga needs to check his own self. How a broad who aint pipin your fiancee make her leave ya @ss? Son, ya game is weak sauce. Pau went soft again, Lamar got lost again, Artest flaked again, Fish got old, & there aint much #8 left in #24 anymore.....
 7 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 akademiks said:
You're trying way too hard.

What interest do I have in Gasol's personal life to be in denial?

Plaschke isn't a writer, reporter or columnist for ESPN. He's not bound by their "rules" unless he's on ATH.

I haven't seen Gasol's postgame presser, but why would he outright deny those personal things one time and then say they happened?

I read the LA Times religiously and Plaschke doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about. He has no real insight or insider information. His "report" was garbage. He's not even a.ssigned to follow the Lakers for the Times. He's not a part of press row, he's not a beat writer, he doesn't have any credentials at the games, and he doesn't follow the team around the country like other writers (eg. Bresnahan, Ding, etc) do.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until I see it from a more reputable source. .
The LA fu*kING TIMES, and you need a more reputable source?

They are one of the top news sources in the world! Why would they approve that sh*t if it wasnt legitimate regardless of who wrote it? They are in the business of putting out the truth and real stories. They arent some bullsh*t mediatakeout or the sources like that other people on here use to post a story.

You can't be serious right now. I don't like Placshke, never have but if the LA TIMES runs with the story then it has to be something real. I'll keep my eye on it for the next couple days and see if they run a correction story or apology. If not, then its true.
 7 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 yumflip said:
Fam, did it ever occur to you that the breakup is all he was talking about & not the part about Vanessa? n*ggas is so thirsty to get @ Kobe, they'll blame his wife cause Dirk served Pau, & Pau couldn't make a bucket. If Kobe's wife did "break up" Pau & his chic, then that n*gga needs to check his own self. How a broad who aint pipin your fiancee make her leave ya @ss? Son, ya game is weak sauce. Pau went soft again, Lamar got lost again, Artest flaked again, Fish got old, & there aint much #8 left in #24 anymore.....
I guess you didnt read the other posts I have in here. I never said this is why the Lakers lost. Check about 10 other threads and you'll see a full breakdown of why I said they lost. This thread was just for the people in the other thread based on a mediatakeout report who said hell nah this n*gga aint having girl problems.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
120 comments
1 day ago