It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

most viewed right now
 278
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
199 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 akademiks said:
Bill Plaschke rarely knows what he's talking about...

I'll reserve judgement until it can actually be confirmed by someone who knows anything..

That being said, Kobe's wife is a known bi*ch, so I wouldn't rule it out.


Pau already spoke about it though.. Sounds like Plaschke is putting a spin on it..


The article you added had Pau's comments before the game and earlier. Plaschke's article came after the game quoting Pau saying he shouldn't have allowed off the court issues to affect him on the court. So, why did Pau's tone or words change from one quote to the next?

Usually, most of these reporters, especially the ones with ties to ESPN, stay away from these stories especially when they know the truth and wait on athletes to address it before they show what they know so that they cant just deny it if the reporter puts out the story prematurely. In this case we had heard details of this as early as game one vs the Hornets but nobody confirmed it except for the bullsh*t MTo type websites and Terez Owens according to a previous thread.
Now that a real reporter puts the news out there which I'm sure he knew long before now because he covers the team and is around them daily, n*ggas still say it aint real or true, some people just are in denial.


Damn, you cant help some people on here.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,140 | Props total: 8097 8097
You cant blame another n*ggas wife for the way Pau played dude was in the worst funk I've ever seen a player in the WHOLE playoffs.

I cant believe Kobe still putting up with shorty's nonsense though he probably got a clause in the pre-nup where he can smash other hoes because there's no way I'm making 30 million dollars a year and going home to the same girl every night.

They said she was tryna get a reality show too LAST THING Kobe need is her a.ss on tv
 7 years ago '11        #43
TonePadrino 
space
avatar space
space
$166 | Props total: 505 505
The Lakers got beat plain and simple, all this Soap Opera sh*t is just an excuse. :fawkdance:
 7 years ago '04        #44
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,406 | Props total: 3453 3453
 Trill Clinton said:
Kobe can't control his bi*ch,the GOAT would never let this sh*t happen.
Which GOAT are you talking about?

The one who can't fu*k his wife cause he got HIV or the one whose wife took him for $150+ million and is the proud new owner of this estate?


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Bkjj11 said:
ether /thread
May 8th 3:11 am one article posted from an interview the day before the game, Pau is being the good soldier

May 8th 8:43 pm the article I posted from the postgame where Pau sings a different tune.


Ether you say huh :hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #46
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
There was a report out there that it was Khloe

all of it sounds like bs
 7 years ago '05        #47
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Dont' give me this bullsh*t excuse. Theirs no excuses to why we lost!! We got our a.sses whooped.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 39 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '07        #48
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Pos said:
Gasol to the Sixers
Gasol & Artest for Iggy & Brand please.
 05-09-2011, 12:36 AM         #49
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #50
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #51
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Bea5T said:
There was a report out there that it was Khloe

all of it sounds like bs
I agree its all BS but you have to take a guys word who is with the team daily covering them. I think more than anything else it will get him off that gig for confirming the story. If so he fu*ked himself big time. It aint like he was Sam Smith and dropped two books worth of dirt, n*gga just got a top story in the paper.
 7 years ago '11        #52
TonePadrino 
space
avatar space
space
$166 | Props total: 505 505
:applause:
 Sivraj said:
Dont' give me this bullsh*t excuse. Theirs no excuses to why we lost!! We got our a.sses whooped.
:iagree:
 7 years ago '10        #53
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 WiLL i AM said:
fu*kin @ Vanessas Mexican a.ss making a Novela out of the lakers organization x1000000000
oh man that was funny
 7 years ago '10        #54
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 akademiks said:
Which GOAT are you talking about?

The one who can't fu*k his wife cause he got HIV or the one whose wife took him for $150+ million and is the proud new owner of this estate?


[pic - click to view]


she didn't get the house
 7 years ago '04        #55
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,406 | Props total: 3453 3453
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The article you added had Pau's comments before the game and earlier. Plaschke's article came after the game quoting Pau saying he shouldn't have allowed off the court issues to affect him on the court. So, why did Pau's tone or words change from one quote to the next?

Usually, most of these reporters, especially the ones with ties to ESPN, stay away from these stories especially when they know the truth and wait on athletes to address it before they show what they know so that they cant just deny it if the reporter puts out the story prematurely. In this case we had heard details of this as early as game one vs the Hornets but nobody confirmed it except for the bullsh*t MTo type websites and Terez Owens according to a previous thread.
Now that a real reporter puts the news out there which I'm sure he knew long before now because he covers the team and is around them daily, n*ggas still say it aint real or true, some people just are in denial.


Damn, you cant help some people on here.
You're trying way too hard.

What interest do I have in Gasol's personal life to be in denial?

Plaschke isn't a writer, reporter or columnist for ESPN. He's not bound by their "rules" unless he's on ATH.

I haven't seen Gasol's postgame presser, but why would he outright deny those personal things one time and then say they happened?

I read the LA Times religiously and Plaschke doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about. He has no real insight or insider information. His "report" was garbage. He's not even a.ssigned to follow the Lakers for the Times. He's not a part of press row, he's not a beat writer, he doesn't have any credentials at the games, and he doesn't follow the team around the country like other writers (eg. Bresnahan, Ding, etc) do.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until I see it from a more reputable source. .
 7 years ago '05        #56
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 akademiks said:
Which GOAT are you talking about?

The one who can't fu*k his wife cause he got HIV or the one whose wife took him for $150+ million and is the proud new owner of this estate?


[pic - click to view]

He Isn't The Talking About The One That Went To China Looking For HIV Cures and Wish He Didn't Invest In Theaters That's In The Hood But Gald He Investing In Starbucks.

He Talking About The GOAT That Drop 160 Million To His EX Wife Like It 20 Dollars To A Homeless Person and Still Making Millions Off A Pair of Shoes That Your Love Ones Would Rob and k!ll For. That GOAT...The One That Made Sure He Got That 6th Ring
 7 years ago '06        #57
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Maybe it was Monica
 7 years ago '10        #58
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
Gasol ain't built
 7 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 2228 2228
 Fly 2ndComing said:
May 8th 3:11 am one article posted from an interview the day before the game, Pau is being the good soldier

May 8th 8:43 pm the article I posted from the postgame where Pau sings a different tune.


Ether you say huh :hmm:
Fam, did it ever occur to you that the breakup is all he was talking about & not the part about Vanessa? n*ggas is so thirsty to get @ Kobe, they'll blame his wife cause Dirk served Pau, & Pau couldn't make a bucket. If Kobe's wife did "break up" Pau & his chic, then that n*gga needs to check his own self. How a broad who aint pipin your fiancee make her leave ya @ss? Son, ya game is weak sauce. Pau went soft again, Lamar got lost again, Artest flaked again, Fish got old, & there aint much #8 left in #24 anymore.....
 7 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 akademiks said:
You're trying way too hard.

What interest do I have in Gasol's personal life to be in denial?

Plaschke isn't a writer, reporter or columnist for ESPN. He's not bound by their "rules" unless he's on ATH.

I haven't seen Gasol's postgame presser, but why would he outright deny those personal things one time and then say they happened?

I read the LA Times religiously and Plaschke doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about. He has no real insight or insider information. His "report" was garbage. He's not even a.ssigned to follow the Lakers for the Times. He's not a part of press row, he's not a beat writer, he doesn't have any credentials at the games, and he doesn't follow the team around the country like other writers (eg. Bresnahan, Ding, etc) do.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until I see it from a more reputable source. .
The LA fu*kING TIMES, and you need a more reputable source?

They are one of the top news sources in the world! Why would they approve that sh*t if it wasnt legitimate regardless of who wrote it? They are in the business of putting out the truth and real stories. They arent some bullsh*t mediatakeout or the sources like that other people on here use to post a story.

You can't be serious right now. I don't like Placshke, never have but if the LA TIMES runs with the story then it has to be something real. I'll keep my eye on it for the next couple days and see if they run a correction story or apology. If not, then its true.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy