It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
19983 pageviews
158 comments

That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)

[pic - click to view]

Also swept away was the thought that Artest is a changed and focused man. His suspension for a dumb foul in Game 2 helped cost the team a victory in Game 3, and he spent most of Sunday lost in defensive space while Mavericks wildly flew around him.

"God can win 10 championships in a row, but I'm not God," he said.

Perhaps more than anything, the notion that Pau Gasol can be this team's next great leader was swept away. His sudden and odd postseason disappearance was the most obvious reason for the Lakers' troubles, his fall completed Sunday when he scored 10 points while being pushed around by everyone but his coach, who thankfully refrained from hitting him for a second consecutive game.

"I have to learn from this," Gasol said. ''I have to learn that when something happens off the court, you have to keep it off the court."

He was referring to the report that he stopped talking to Bryant during the postseason because Bryant's wife, Vanessa, had contributed to the breakup of Gasol and his longtime girlfriend. Lakers fans will remember that Karl Malone once publicly accused Vanessa of interfering with his personal life in a similar fashion.

Whatever was happening, Bryant and Gasol haven't connected on the court in a month, and the Lakers have been lost without the strength of their fusion.

"We just never got a rhythm, ever," said Odom.

Also swept aside was the idea that Odom can win a championship while being Mr. Hollywood. You say that the "Khloe & Lamar" show didn't hurt his postseason? I say he had 10 points and two rebounds Sunday while being ordered off the court after a cheap fourth-quarter shoving knockdown of Dirk Nowitzki.

"I was embarrassed," said Odom. "It was a humbling experience, I'll tell you that."

In the end, nobody should have been more embarrassed than Andrew Bynum, who threw a dangerous right elbow into a flying Jose Barea moments after Odom's cheap shot, knocking the little guard to the ground and resulting in another ejection. Bynum further shamed himself and the franchise by tearing off his jersey before he left the court, and I have just one question.

Are you sure the Lakers were better off not trading him? I have been ridiculed for this stance by folks who are suddenly very quiet about it now. I'm not wavering. I believe that if the Lakers want to win a championship while Bryant is still mobile and Gasol is still young, they need the kind of top point guard or scorer that Bynum can bring in a deal.

In the meantime, Lakers fans must spend the l-o-o-o-ng summer haunted by memories of plays such as the one early in the third quarter Sunday that typified their collapse, Artest's racing down for an open layup that could have possibly changed the momentum.

It was blocked by the rim.

The two-time defending champion Lakers were dethroned by their toughest opponent, that dysfunctional group known as the two-time defending champion Lakers.

[pic - click to view]

Lakers-Mavericks: Divided Lakers simply get lost on way to three-peat - latimes.com

Its fu*ked up that Kobe woman is fu*king up the team again. Wasnt she beefing with Khloe Kardashian too this year creating friction with Odom and Kobe

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 05-08-2011 at 11:54 PM..

158 comments for "It's Official, Pau was heartbroken (Vanessa Bryant strikes again)"

05-08-2011, 11:55 PM         #2
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he be actin like a little bi*ch....he's a 30 year old millionaire livin in l.a. and he be crying over a chick?? :wtf:
 05-08-2011, 11:55 PM         #3
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some hoes cant shake that high school gossip sh*t
 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM         #4
mattnesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, Kobe's wife is a straight skank. Can't stand her. Cussin out reporters, startin beefs with teammate's significant other. Honestly, she needs a butt whoopin. Or Kobe just needs to leave that girl.
 7 years ago '09        #5
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
once again kobe drives out a great player
 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM         #6
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
She's really been fu*king up the team chemistry.....

Kobe needa put this groupie bi*ch in her place.
 7 years ago '04        #8
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
^^^^Money doesn't make you immune from emotions b. He's still a man.

Regardless, he shoulda kept that sh*t off the court.
 7 years ago '07        #9
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
Gasol to the Sixers
 05-09-2011, 12:00 AM         #10
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Pau is probably bumping this right now in the whip

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #11
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,462 | Props total: 25177 25177
Kobe...Get Yo bi*ch. How That Hoe Going Jump In Pau Relationship. Kobe A Hoe...He Scared of Vanessa or Something?
 7 years ago '09        #12
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
Okay, now that we know its official how about this. Lakers fans get Mitch to ship the Spurs Pau and Odom for Tony Parker and Dejuan Blair. You guys get a dynamic PG to play with Kobe and a guy that is gonna fu*k everybody on the teams woman.

Pau can get one of these fat mexican cow milking bi*ches in San Antonio to love him.
 7 years ago '07        #13
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Yall n*ggas mad at Kobe wife becuz Gasol flopped....this is getting ridiculous
 7 years ago '04        #14
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 mattnesss said:
Honestly, Kobe's wife is a straight skank. Can't stand her. Cussin out reporters, startin beefs with teammate's significant other. Honestly, she needs a butt whoopin. Or Kobe just needs to leave that girl.
What a stupid post. Yeah--Kobe should leave his wife, cause you don't like her. Good fu*king idea.

Or... maybe Pau should learn to man the fu*k up. You're getting paid MILLIONS of dollars. Deal with it.
 7 years ago '98        #15
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
pau would be great trade bait. these playoffs aside, Pau was arguably the best PF in the league this year. Mitch can get something good in return
 7 years ago '04        #16
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Bill Plaschke rarely knows what he's talking about...

I'll reserve judgement until it can actually be confirmed by someone who knows anything..

That being said, Kobe's wife is a known bi*ch, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Pau already spoke about it though.. Sounds like Plaschke is putting a spin on it..

Upon being briefed about what was circulating on the Internet, Kobe Bryant refuted speculation that his wife was somehow involved in breaking up Pau Gasol and his girlfriend, saying Saturday: “They barely know each other.”

Gasol made a series of comments Saturday to express his disappointment at various reports about his personal life. He referred to “stories made up … I don’t know where they come from.”
“I don’t read them, but people close to me read them,” Gasol said, adding that the reports are “affecting people very close to me.”

He suggested that some “media try to do their job the best they can and some try to do that.”
“To me, it’s sad,” Gasol said, “because if there was any truth to it, you deal with it. But when they lie and make up stories, it’s not pleasant.”

Last edited by A.G; 05-09-2011 at 12:05 AM..
 05-09-2011, 12:02 AM         #17
mattnesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's wife CAUSED Gasol to flop.
 7 years ago '09        #18
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Kobe...Get Yo bi*ch. How That Hoe Going Jump In Pau Relationship. Kobe A Hoe...He Scared of Vanessa or Something?
Kobe probably set him up. Snitching to Vanessa about Pau fu*king all kinds of bad bi*ches on the road and sh*t knowing his wife was gonna go back and tell. We know he has a history of snitching too.
 7 years ago '06        #19
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
janelle monae go hard tho
 7 years ago '05        #20
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 mattnesss said:
Kobe's wife CAUSED Gasol to flop.

who thankfully refrained from hitting him for a second consecutive game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy