NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 slap73 said:
what part of BR you from because Im from Gardere close to the South when this n*gga stayed on one of those General streets he was really out there bro. dude use to stay in trouble around the hood. I swear people who don't know about lil boosie can't feel him because they haven't been listening to him since he was Youngest of the Camp. N Boosie getting off dude not snitching on him QUOTE ME!! People saying that's good for him but if you Heard how " NUSSIE" Terry Boyd was talking down you woulda sent him a present too..Dude k!lled two of Boosie closes homies so you won't retaliate? Look Up NUSSIE Dissing Boosie and you will see what im talking about for the dudes on the outside looking in.:smokin:
Nu$$ie real name is no terry boyd, its Chris Jackson
 7 years ago '10        #22
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 slap73 said:
Been trying to tell these clowns this If you not from the BOOT STFU because you know nothing what goes on down here plain n simple. all you can do is laugh or give your opinion about that matter but if you don't have facts to back up what you say stfu...GRACIAS!! TEAM TRUTH
I'm from the boot, fu*k him.

it is what it is
 7 years ago '10        #23
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Laduerb22 said:
what is yo fat a.ss laughin at? if i were you, i'd stop laughin and be more concerned about where yo neck is.
aww that's a cute response, I'll give you a few laughs
 7 years ago '08        #24
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
too bad they cant auction off lil boosie
 7 years ago '05        #25
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 VCMJ1523 said:
WHY DON"T YOU SELL YOUR fu*kEN JEWLERY
gold and diamonds dont lose value that house he had not worth it let em take it..plus he prolly blew through alot of the money he had.. dude is in jail no money coming in and months and months of bills taxes this is the calculated way they try to bankrupt people so that u cant afford a good defense if u can u spend all ur money f!ghtin for ur freedom either way the state wins
 7 years ago '04        #26
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 slap73 said:
what part of BR you from because Im from Gardere close to the South when this n*gga stayed on one of those General streets he was really out there bro. dude use to stay in trouble around the hood. I swear people who don't know about lil boosie can't feel him because they haven't been listening to him since he was Youngest of the Camp. N Boosie getting off dude not snitching on him QUOTE ME!! People saying that's good for him but if you Heard how " NUSSIE" Terry Boyd was talking down you woulda sent him a present too..Dude k!lled two of Boosie closes homies so you won't retaliate? Look Up NUSSIE Dissing Boosie and you will see what im talking about for the dudes on the outside looking in.:smokin:
thanks for putting n*ggas in check cuz they speaking like they know the whole story wen they dont and thats pissing me off one he had the house before he got locked up so duh once he got locked up and been in there longer than he expecting he wasnt able to make payments on it and 2 nussie was the one who they think k!lled ivy so they dont know why this man is doning what he is doing u need to walk in his shoes b4 all yall speak on him like yall know blood
 05-09-2011, 12:10 AM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep ya head up and ya a.ss down

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6363 6363
 slap73 said:
n*gga Hold that noise.....you dont know WHAT the fu*k you talking about..Im from baton rouge and u act like you the only n*gga that dont know boosie was fake. stop it! and leave Nussie out ya mouth b4 you get ya head tore off...this is BR not Boxden lil a.ss nicca...
 7 years ago '07        #29
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10718 10718
 hustlehard365 said:
gold and diamonds dont lose value that house he had not worth it let em take it..plus he prolly blew through alot of the money he had.. dude is in jail no money coming in and months and months of bills taxes this is the calculated way they try to bankrupt people so that u cant afford a good defense if u can u spend all ur money f!ghtin for ur freedom either way the state wins
IMO He shoulda Jus Brought the house instead of paying notes.n*gga was makin 15 to 20 a show and doing atleast 3 shows a week.But that's jus my opinion tho
 05-09-2011, 12:27 AM         #30
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boosie had gutta n*ggaz around him, him, idk about that...n*gga been rappin since he was 12, he started trappin when he really started rappin...stop making him and Webbie seem like Scarface and Manolo
 7 years ago '04        #31
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
his fam should've sold it early off
boosie one of my favorite rappers of all time
 7 years ago '10        #32
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
we out cheaa
 05-09-2011, 07:12 AM         #33
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The King Of Louisiana
 7 years ago '04        #34
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,339 | Props total: 5766 5766
Nussie coulda possibly k!lled Ivy? I never heard this before. Whats the story on that?
 7 years ago '06        #35
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
 N.O.4Life said:
IMO He shoulda Jus Brought the house instead of paying notes.n*gga was makin 15 to 20 a show and doing atleast 3 shows a week.But that's jus my opinion tho
u know nothing about buying homes do u even with legal money most banks will not sell u a house for cash because they take a big hiton the interest u would be paying and if u try to pay it off in like the first 10 years they hit u with all types of penalties
 7 years ago '10        #36
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,248 | Props total: 935 935
just like a n*gga....buying a mil worth of jewelry but cant pay his house off.....
 7 years ago '04        #37
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
why is lil' boosie and young buck's life eerily similar @ this point in 2011?

both were up and coming, well-known dirty south rappers throughout the decade of 2000 thru 2010

both had multiple songs which were @ least on the top 100 charts

both had followings and die hard fans, especially in the dirty south region

and around '09 and 2010 when their legal sh*t started happening, both n*ggas lose their homes and many of their material possessions

and they still takin' pics 'n "stuntin'" like it's all good

the rise and fall of most rich rappers
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #38
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 qutaboi225 said:
n*gga Hold that noise.....you dont know WHAT the fu*k you talking about..Im from baton rouge and u act like you the only n*gga that dont know boosie was fake. stop it! and leave Nussie out ya mouth b4 you get ya head tore off...this is BR not Boxden lil a.ss nicca...
You're really "hard" speaking like such when you have the time to be on BX. What "true" gangstas sit on BX? DFOH..
 7 years ago '04        #39
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
 Blacknitro said:
Man, I hate to sound negative, but I don't think there's any hope for this guy. The guy is like Cmurder. He is a REAL THUG. He's not just a rapper from the ghetto talkin thug sh*t like most rap cats...he's a REAL THUG who loves that thug lifestyle.
what real thugs you know don't put in the work themselves? this dumb a.ss paid for somebody to do work. and fu*k being a "real" thug. that n*gga real stupid!!! don't know why some of these clown a.ss nig's try.
 7 years ago '05        #40
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
Y'all n*gga some clowns he ain't getting out of jail anytime soon. I'm from Louisiana and he may get out 15 if he lucky. They trying to railroad a n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy