Which BXSC Member Know The Most About Their Team

most viewed right now
 139
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 Hold That said:
Who's a good poster to you, r.burgundy? Because if they share your same views I highly doubt they are a "good poster".. Let me guess the good posters to you are the ones who are always on your side Fmoney,Beantown,PG13???


I've already gotten props from damn near every poster on here I don't need to be mentioned on this site I already know my opinion is respected.. Honestly Bulls fans catch a lot of flack because we are c*cky, bold and brash.. ChiCity,Pek,Knoughetto,01seay and that ATL Bulls forgot his screen name and many others are just as good as me and all knowledgeable about the team..
a good poster is 1 who has an unbiased opinion,which clearly eliminates u and any otha stan.a good poster is 1 who can also take criticism of his team or fav player.somethin u,or any otha bull stan cant do

see as much as i talk about rose,or chi,good or bad,i talk about tha knicks tha same way.when they fu*k up,i call it.i call walsh on all this b.s draftin an crappy free agent signings and these fake a.ss knick fans hate it.i call it both ways,thats unbiased.a deranged knick fan had tha nerve to tell me amare was tha best p.f in tha league and im a knick hater.i had to set that infidel strait in tha barbershop

tha only thing i can giv u credit on is tha fact that your usually civil and usually give a thought out reply unlike them otha stooges in that circle of ignorance
 7 years ago '04        #162
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Vincent Vega said:
Most Philly fans I see on this site aren't too bad, on occasion I've seen delusions of grandeur but we rep well. I'll say for the Sixers it's prolly Ginobili 20, he knows the old school NBA like myself, even tho his SN says Ginobili that cat is still a very knowledgeable 76ers fan. But why people get mad that they don't get mentioned??? "I know more about my team than YOU" a.ss dudes. LOL

Lakers-too many Kobe stans to pick the most knowledgeable
Heat-too many Lebron/DWade stans to pick the most knowledgeable
Bulls-too many D. Rose stans to pick the most knowledgeable
lol...u & thugz...maybe one or 2 others, that ive seen around here sinceway before the rays world series...yall know we die-hard lol
 7 years ago '06        #163
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
everyone is pretty much equal

cept the usual sped crew fmoney etc.
 05-10-2011, 08:44 PM         #164
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm probably the only white guy from Toronto, so I'm the most knowledgeable Leaf fan by default
 05-10-2011, 10:03 PM         #165
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
these prices are fu*kin ridiculous.only game i went to was against s.a and i dont think im goin to any next season

hotepsuns was excited lol.this guy tried to argue me down about felton bein clutchi said lowry was betta,knick fans said i was stupid,and now its not even debateable.lowry put up beast stats as a starter


and was right....in fact i was right on every point i made about felton before he played 1 game....and everything you said about him ended up being dead wrong....
 7 years ago '07        #166
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 HotepSuns said:
and was right....in fact i was right on every point i made about felton before he played 1 game....and everything you said about him ended up being dead wrong....
so felton was clutch for us???he played betta than lowry this year???dude just stop.how clutch was felton in denver playoffs

u call feltons 42% from tha field and 32% from 3 good???like i said,just stop man,just stop
 05-10-2011, 10:48 PM         #167
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
so felton was clutch for us???he played betta than lowry this year???dude just stop.how clutch was felton in denver playoffs

u call feltons 42% from tha field and 32% from 3 good???like i said,just stop man,just stop


how many times have i embarassed you by showing feltons clutch shots/play for the knicks this year...you stay asking that redundant a.ss question,that can easily be found out by anyone on this site by simply googling....i really have no idea why you keep making that ridiculous point that's not even valid...

raymond felton for the knicks..avg'd 17,and 9,and 2 steals...guarded 1's,and 2's.....and his 3 point percentage actually jumped to 45 percent when he went to denver..and he was coming off the bench...so wtf are you talking about???

and i don't know why you bringing up kyle lowry again..he didn't have better stats then raymond in any category other then 3 pt percentage while in new york....and they played the same amount of minutes virtually.....actually raymond playing 3 less minutes then kyle in denver almost recorded the same stats as kyle...

stop embarassing yourself..
 7 years ago '07        #168
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 HotepSuns said:
how many times have i embarassed you by showing feltons clutch shots/play for the knicks this year...you stay asking that redundant a.ss question,that can easily be found out by anyone on this site by simply googling....i really have no idea why you keep making that ridiculous point that's not even valid...

raymond felton for the knicks..avg'd 17,and 9,and 2 steals...guarded 1's,and 2's.....and his 3 point percentage actually jumped to 45 percent when he went to denver..and he was coming off the bench...so wtf are you talking about???

and i don't know why you bringing up kyle lowry again..he didn't have better stats then raymond in any category other then 3 pt percentage while in new york....and they played the same amount of minutes virtually.....actually raymond playing 3 less minutes then kyle in denver almost recorded the same stats as kyle...

stop embarassing yourself..
when did u do this tha 1st time lol.only time ive seen felton clutch is when he played against tha knicks wit charlotte.

and tha difference is defense and 3mil in price.lowry for tha win>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

where did i say somethin about his 3% in denver???so what if its 45 now,as a knick it was 32and i said where was he clutch in denver cause it damn sure wasnt in tha playoffs,shootin that stupid a.ss 3,wit 20 secs on tha shotclock

u tha same dude who said felton was clutch in charlotte and had tha ball at tha end of most games,but i guess u know more than these guys

"His biggest problem is his decision-making, which can be horrible at the ends of games. Last year, the Bobcats were putting the ball more often in the hands of Stephen Jackson or Gerald Wallace instead of Felton, hoping they would get the team into the right situation. Felton would be strong as a backup to both guard positions, but as a starter he's average at best."

Read more:

like i said dude,just stop.please.ether is painful
 05-10-2011, 11:26 PM         #169
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
when did u do this tha 1st time lol.only time ive seen felton clutch is when he played against tha knicks wit charlotte.and tha difference is defense and 3mil in price.lowry for tha win>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

where did i say somethin about his 3% in denver???so what if its 45 now,as a knick it was 32and i said where was he clutch in denver cause it damn sure wasnt in tha playoffs,shootin that stupid a.ss 3,wit 20 secs on tha shotclock

u tha same dude who said felton was clutch in charlotte and had tha ball at tha end of most games,but i guess u know more than these guys

"His biggest problem is his decision-making, which can be horrible at the ends of games. Last year, the Bobcats were putting the ball more often in the hands of Stephen Jackson or Gerald Wallace instead of Felton, hoping they would get the team into the right situation. Felton would be strong as a backup to both guard positions, but as a starter he's average at best."

Read more:

like i said dude,just stop.please.ether is painful
you stay embarassing yourself...and the only reason you know about that is becuase i SHOWED it to you...you were arguing he hit any clutch shots in charlotte..which is absurd...but here's more proof to continue your losing streak..



[video - click to view]




[video - click to view]

what's this another game winner in charlotte???..haha

[video - click to view]




and @you picking,and choosing when you want to bring up what he did in denver,and what he did in new york to fit points that you KNOW aren't valid.....you try entirely to hard...
 7 years ago '07        #170
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 HotepSuns said:
you stay embarassing yourself...and the only reason you know about that is becuase i SHOWED it to you...you were arguing he hit any clutch shots in charlotte..which is absurd...but here's more proof to continue your losing streak..






what's this another game winner in charlotte???..haha





and @you picking,and choosing when you want to bring up what he did in denver,and what he did in new york to fit points that you KNOW aren't valid.....you try entirely to hard...
u showed me that scoutin report?????lmao,u cant be serious.u wanna place an account on that cause i can prove that easy??but since u wanna insist on felton bein clutch



CHA Felton 36 157 -1 -0 21.4 .343 2.4 .250 23.5 79% 33.9 20% 4.9 5.5 3.4 0.6 2.4

tha 79% is free throws,which is down from 86% in normal situations
34% is his feild goal,and 20% is his a.ssist rate

would u like more ether?
 05-10-2011, 11:43 PM         #171
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
u showed me that scoutin report?????lmao,u cant be serious.u wanna place an account on that cause i can prove that easy??but since u wanna insist on felton bein clutch



CHA Felton 36 157 -1 -0 21.4 .343 2.4 .250 23.5 79% 33.9 20% 4.9 5.5 3.4 0.6 2.4

tha 79% is free throws,which is down from 86% in normal situations
34% is his feild goal,and 20% is his a.ssist rate

would u like more ether?


n*gga wtf are you talking about???..i highlighted EXACTLY what you said that i said i showed you,and brought up as examples of felton showing his clutch factor....which were his games against the knicks,and other games (as i've once again done in this thread)...


n*gga stop running around WHAT YOU SAID..you said he WASN'T CLUTCH..had no clutch moments in charlotte..you asked me where were the clutch moments in nyk....you said kyle lowry was better,you said felton can't play defense,or guard 2's....you said a lot of absurd sh*t which i've proven all to be FALSE......
 7 years ago '10        #172
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20796 20796
 r.burgundy said:
a good poster is 1 who has an unbiased opinion,which clearly eliminates u and any otha stan.a good poster is 1 who can also take criticism of his team or fav player.somethin u,or any otha bull stan cant do

see as much as i talk about rose,or chi,good or bad,i talk about tha knicks tha same way.when they fu*k up,i call it.i call walsh on all this b.s draftin an crappy free agent signings and these fake a.ss knick fans hate it.i call it both ways,thats unbiased.a deranged knick fan had tha nerve to tell me amare was tha best p.f in tha league and im a knick hater.i had to set that infidel strait in tha barbershop

tha only thing i can giv u credit on is tha fact that your usually civil and usually give a thought out reply unlike them otha stooges in that circle of ignorance
I remember that sh*t!


He had like couple hundred posts & was going on about how Amare is the best pf blah, blah. I forgot the thread though. sh*t had me
 7 years ago '07        #173
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga wtf are you talking about???..i highlighted EXACTLY what you said that i said i showed you,and brought up as examples of felton showing his clutch factor....which were his games against the knicks,and other games (as i've once again done in this thread)...


n*gga stop running around WHAT YOU SAID..you said he WASN'T CLUTCH..had no clutch moments in charlotte..you asked me where were the clutch moments in nyk....you said kyle lowry was better,you said felton can't play defense,or guard 2's....you said a lot of absurd sh*t which i've proven all to be FALSE......
son,im startin to think u have smoked yourself retarded.u pull up 5 clutch shots and wanna act like this dude is jerry west lol.i neva said he had no clutch moments,i just said he's not a clutch player.meanin that if game is on tha line,u not gonna want to go to felton

"He's OK defensively and OK at penetrating and creating for others and getting to the basket. He's capable of making shots -- though he's a little streaky -- and he's a capable playmaker, though his priority is to look for his own offense."

Read more:

i guess me and tha scouts got it all wrong and u are right
 05-11-2011, 12:00 AM         #174
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
son,im startin to think u have smoked yourself retarded.u pull up 5 clutch shots and wanna act like this dude is jerry west lol.i neva said he had no clutch moments,i just said he's not a clutch player.meanin that if game is on tha line,u not gonna want to go to felton

"He's OK defensively and OK at penetrating and creating for others and getting to the basket. He's capable of making shots -- though he's a little streaky -- and he's a capable playmaker, though his priority is to look for his own offense."

Read more:

i guess me and tha scouts got it all wrong and u are right


@back peadling.....let me know when you can actually prove any of the sh*t you type...
 7 years ago '07        #175
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 HotepSuns said:
:rolllaugh:@back peadling.....let me know when you can actually prove any of the sh*t you type...
where did i back pedel smart guy?

how many times i gotta prove it lol


CHA Felton 36 157 -1 -0 21.4 .343 2.4 .250 23.5 79% 33.9 20% 4.9 5.5 3.4 0.6 2.4

tha 79% is free throws,which is down from 86% in normal situations
34% is his feild goal,and 20% is his a.ssist rate

would u like more ether?i thought u might

Raymond Felton Worse Clutch Player?
Plenty of games this year i've seen raymond felton make horrible decisions when the game is on the line.. Settle for a three,Floater in a army full of tall defenders.


Net Pts
-30

so a guy wit a -30 net is clutch????please stop.is that enough proof or u wanna continue to deny stats
 7 years ago '09        #176
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
Damn, this thread still going huh?
 05-11-2011, 12:27 AM         #177
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
where did i back pedel smart guy?

how many times i gotta prove it lol


CHA Felton 36 157 -1 -0 21.4 .343 2.4 .250 23.5 79% 33.9 20% 4.9 5.5 3.4 0.6 2.4

tha 79% is free throws,which is down from 86% in normal situations
34% is his feild goal,and 20% is his a.ssist rate

would u like more ether?i thought u might

Raymond Felton Worse Clutch Player?
Plenty of games this year i've seen raymond felton make horrible decisions when the game is on the line.. Settle for a three,Floater in a army full of tall defenders.

Net Pts
-30

so a guy wit a -30 net is clutch????please stop.is that enough proof or u wanna continue to deny stats


@posting this at all....and what's to deny?...you said felton wasn't clutch at all..yet he's had clutch moments for game winners in 2 different cities doing the same exact sh*t.....guarding 1's,and 2's in both cities...playing better then kyle lowry in both cities...nobody said he was melo,or kobe,or even dirk for that matter....i explained that at the beginning of the year....but to say he wasn't clutch at all which is what YOU were a.sserting was laughable....mr. he never had any clutch moments in charlotte,or new york...i'm not arguing that raymond is the most clutch person in the league...NEVER was....i merely made a simple point that he has come up big in games in the clutch,and YOU tried to act like it never happened....which again..you were WRONG about.....


now you want to jump into an argument never being made,because you never had a point to begin with...trying to exaggerate my intial point into me making raymond felton kobe bryant....cut it out,and accept your L....you're not good at running around arguments..
 7 years ago '10        #178
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
felton is pretty cluch
 7 years ago '07        #179
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 HotepSuns said:
@posting this at all....and what's to deny?...you said felton wasn't clutch at all..yet he's had clutch moments for game winners in 2 different cities doing the same exact sh*t.....guarding 1's,and 2's in both cities...playing better then kyle lowry in both cities...nobody said he was melo,or kobe,or even dirk for that matter....i explained that at the beginning of the year....but to say he wasn't clutch at all which is what YOU were a.sserting was laughable....mr. he never had any clutch moments in charlotte,or new york...i'm not arguing that raymond is the most clutch person in the league...NEVER was....i merely made a simple point that he has come up big in games in the clutch,and YOU tried to act like it never happened....which again..you were WRONG about.....


now you want to jump into an argument never being made,because you never had a point to begin with...trying to exaggerate my intial point into me making raymond felton kobe bryant....cut it out,and accept your L....you're not good at running around arguments..
uhh yea sure.to end this easily,a simple ?
is raymond felton a clutch ball player,and if your answer is yes,please dispute 82games.com stats.u asked for proof u got it
quote me as to where i said he neva had a clutch moment.as usual on bx,dudes takin sh*t way outta context.but regardless,simple yes or no
 7 years ago '07        #180
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 VCMJ1523 said:
felton is pretty cluch
stop bein lame sidelinin.do u wanna dispute 82games also?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Is Harlem World a Classic?
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy