Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ r.burgundy actually thinking he knows anything about sports

Dude is one of the dumbest n*ggas on the site
 7 years ago '07        #142
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ r.burgundy actually thinking he knows anything about sports

Dude is one of the dumbest n*ggas on the site
says tha dude who said, an i quote "guards arent supposed to hit 3's"
 7 years ago '05        #143
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
Not that anybody gives a fu*k about the raptors but me > the rest of the raptors fans on this site.......combined. :D
 7 years ago '06        #144
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
 r.burgundy said:
isiah stepped into a way worse situation from layden,than walsh did from isiah.i say he replaced randolph cause randolph was the last supastar.lee was a role guy

i really believe if isiah was here lebron would've came.

1 thing i do know for certain is isiah wouldnt have drafted no damn gallinari,and had walsh took gordon,he likley wouldnt hav gav him up in that melo deal.gallo was kind of a bust and played tha same position as melo,so it was easier to part wit him

as i said earlier,all isiah contracts were off tha books in 2010,and 2011 anyways.all donnie did was clear tha 2011 contracts in 2010,and he did that by sendin off our draft picks

i wanted avery also,and to me dantoni is tha walsh move that will set us back tha furthest.we are wastin valuable years under this fool

but bottom line is this,i actually go to games so a ticket hike affects me a bit more.we shouldnt keep acceptin mediocrity just cause its an improvement.we just had anotha losin season,and lost 3 games to tha freakin cavs.thats unacceptable.dont be fooled by this media sh*t that walsh came in here and was some kinda savior.all those contracts were off tha books anyways so he really didnt hav to do anything

stop actin as if these guys are above criticism.i mean guys were actually excited ova raymond freakin felton.smh
i agree on the ticket sales, i usually go to about 6 or 7 games a year this year i went to 6 including game 4... prices are a bi*ch, much worse than they used to be, and im not sure if anyone was excited we had signed felton.. well i wasnt atleast... i got excited once i got to see the level he was playing at.
 7 years ago '10        #145
space
space
space
I'm the #1 net fan here......it's always me vs 32423 knick fans
 7 years ago '07        #146
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kidrockstylez said:
i agree on the ticket sales, i usually go to about 6 or 7 games a year this year i went to 6 including game 4... prices are a bi*ch, much worse than they used to be, and im not sure if anyone was excited we had signed felton.. well i wasnt atleast... i got excited once i got to see the level he was playing at.
these prices are fu*kin ridiculous.only game i went to was against s.a and i dont think im goin to any next season

hotepsuns was excited lol.this guy tried to argue me down about felton bein clutch
i said lowry was betta,knick fans said i was stupid,and now its not even debateable.lowry put up beast stats as a starter
 7 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 VCMJ1523 said:
I'm the #1 net fan here......it's always me vs 32423 knick fans
i think your tha only nets fan here
 7 years ago '10        #148
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i think your tha only nets fan here
nah we have 3 other guys here

sh*ts sad
 7 years ago '07        #149
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
There's plenty of good guards throughout NBA history who haven't hit 3's.

But you are the person who said Rose was a poor man's Vinnie Johnson and said Tyrus Thomas was this generation's Antoine Walker. Your own team fanbase thinks you're an idiot too.

Congrats on getting 1 more reply from me than usual. Continue being a dumbfu*k.
where did i say there wasnt??

cause unlike your young a.ss i actually seen vinnie play.ive seen vinnie in tha hood.i said tha way he would drag guys to tha rack reminded me of rose and i stand by that.when u get that similac out ya mouth then u holla at me young buck
 7 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 VCMJ1523 said:
nah we have 3 other guys here

sh*ts sad
ilol i aint neva seen them
 7 years ago '04        #151
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
as far as my fav teams go

my newest job & schedule has k!lled me the past year...but i will have to say, no offense to anybody but

lakers: STR8 AK...or yall know him as AK

Dolphins: ILLz

phillies: i have to nominate myself...again nuttin personal witha few of the phils fans here, but yall know i was pushin hard for the phils to get a team thread...took me like 5 "*~~official phillies thread~~*" posts lol
 7 years ago '04        #152
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
oh gee i wonder how many ppl will nominate themselves. dumb Idea for a thread.

basically should be retitled

What team do you think you know the most about out of everyone on boxden

Me? The Kansas Jayhawks, its in my blood the crimson and blue, no really.

Also started the official jayhawks fan thread here on BX a couple of times (like it means anything)

back then wasnt a lot of Jayhawks fans on the board. Now we got a few KC reppas on here, even some dudes from my old stomping grounds in Lawrence. shout out to yall

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 05-10-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #153
bran 146 heat pts146 OP
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 l0udm0uf said:

Also started the official jayhawks fan thread here on BX a couple of times (like it means anything)

back then wasnt a lot of Jayhawks fans on the board. Now we got a few KC reppas on here, even some dudes from my old stomping grounds in Lawrence. shout out to yall
Actually most people have been giving other people credit
 7 years ago '04        #154
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 l0udm0uf said:

bran said:
Actually most people have been giving other people credit
loudmouf...livin up to his name...obviously hasnt read a single response...lost all credibility, because he proves he dont even read threads
 7 years ago '04        #155
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 casper said:
loudmouf...livin up to his name...obviously hasnt read a single response...lost all credibility, because he proves he dont even read threads
hey guys im sorry, theres so many trolls rollin around right now ive just been on one. and u are right i didnt read the thread, with so many responses I just figured everyone comin in here and sayin me me me,

but after I posted I started reading backwards and found out what you guys said is true. But you beat me to posting before I could edit my post with an addition admitting I was wrong. and casper how you hatin on me? I never been one to be on any nonsense here, I know you arent either. I thought real recognize real. Dont think I was takin a shot at you cuz i posted right after you. Like I said I didnt read / shoulda just posted a GIF then I would fit in. sh*t!

ps: Ill admit to being a loudmouf

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 05-10-2011 at 01:56 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #156
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 l0udm0uf said:
hey guys im sorry, theres so many trolls rollin around right now ive just been on one. and u are right i didnt read the thread, with so many responses I just figured everyone comin in here and sayin me me me,

but after I posted I started reading backwards and found out what you guys said is true. But you beat me to posting before I could edit my post with an addition admitting I was wrong. and casper how you hatin on me? I never been one to be on any nonsense here, I know you arent either. I thought real recognize real. Dont think I was takin a shot at you cuz i posted right after you. Like I said I didnt read / shoulda just posted a GIF then I would fit in. sh*t!

ps: Ill admit to being :loudmouf
lol...its all good wit me..i honestly avoided this thread all day, cuz i thought the same sh*t...then i seen pages addin to it & had to check it & add my .02

i dont follow college to even give u a vote to be honest

i did take it like u was comin at me...cuz it did seem like one of them times (which i'm also guilty of) read the first post, maybe a few others, then check last page & respond to last post..

aint sh*t tho...u right its alot of d!ckheads runnin round here the past 2 years(really alot longer, but now its over populated wit clowns)...thats why i dont even post here too much anymore...i come here almost daily & read...but i see so much dumb sh*t, i dont even bother responding

fu*k it
 7 years ago '04        #157
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
feel the same way man. Its good for comedic value. Me and my homeboy just scroll through trending for a good laugh. There really is priceless threads/responses on here, literally genius stuff. But its so overwhelmed with bullsh*t. Thats why I started that thread with the petition. Before I even clicked submit I knew it wouldnt happen I guess I was just venting. There used to be a way to have a discussion section that was password protected, or u had to be invited to the "group" I think? to be able to post? im I crazy and just making that up ? I seem to remember somethin similar, sh*t maybe its still here. Im gonna do some looking, if it is still and option bet on me starting a group, and inviting all the real heads I know.

also will be open to suggestions from existing invited members. I think that would be great to just have a little mini section thats not so fu*king tumultuous. Been a member since a lil before 03 I believe so I can tell ya as crazy as it seems like its been lately, Boxden always been like this, always will. expect an invite if its possible to get this group thing poppin
 7 years ago '05        #158
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Who's a good poster to you, r.burgundy? Because if they share your same views I highly doubt they are a "good poster".. Let me guess the good posters to you are the ones who are always on your side Fmoney,Beantown,PG13???

I've already gotten props from damn near every poster on here I don't need to be mentioned on this site I already know my opinion is respected.. Honestly Bulls fans catch a lot of flack because we are c*cky, bold and brash.. ChiCity,Pek,Knoughetto,01seay and that ATL Bulls forgot his screen name and many others are just as good as me and all knowledgeable about the team..
 05-10-2011, 08:40 AM         #159
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah you know I gotta say... You make a great #2 Hold That, props n*gga
 05-10-2011, 09:36 AM         #160
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most Philly fans I see on this site aren't too bad, on occasion I've seen delusions of grandeur but we rep well. I'll say for the Sixers it's prolly Ginobili 20, he knows the old school NBA like myself, even tho his SN says Ginobili that cat is still a very knowledgeable 76ers fan. But why people get mad that they don't get mentioned??? "I know more about my team than YOU" a.ss dudes. LOL

Lakers-too many Kobe stans to pick the most knowledgeable
Heat-too many Lebron/DWade stans to pick the most knowledgeable
Bulls-too many D. Rose stans to pick the most knowledgeable
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
256 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
114 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy