most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0

Wish there was more than 5 Nuggets fans on here
the rest jumped ship when Melo & AI left
 7 years ago '09        #122
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10502 10502
 Got Cheeve? said:
bro didn't you change to be a Bulls fan mid game in the regular season because you gave up on the Hawks who are now tied up with the Bulls in a 2nd round playoff series?

So yeah, you did go somewhere... and it was on a bandwagon.
Wrong. Became a Derrick Rose fan, which I still am...But I explained to another INTELLIGENT Bulls fan, that my heart has and always will be with Atlanta. It was with the Falcons after we got showed up by the Packers, and if we lose to the Bulls, I'm still a Hawks fan.
 7 years ago '06        #123
bran 146 heat pts146 OP
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Its still a lot of teams left for this trivia challenge we trying to set up. Anyone want to claim a team?
 05-09-2011, 05:55 PM         #124
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice cop out, still don't take away that you been whining this whole thread for validation.

I'm know I'm not that smart, which makes me smart. get it?
 7 years ago '09        #125
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10502 10502
 Got Cheeve? said:
nice cop out, still don't take away that you been whining this whole thread for validation.

I'm know I'm not that smart, which makes me smart. get it?
Whining this whole thread? A whole 2-3 posts? out of 131 posts in this thread? Lol. Yeah, That's REALLY whining. I didn't even say anything in whining form so where you coming from?
 7 years ago '10        #126
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 LegalTrappeRx said:
TD

actually never created an account on HR, I will though
hexx naw, don't do that, hr is that bullsh*t. trust me, Ijust read the post. td is the sh*t though.
 7 years ago '10        #127
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
Imma go ahead and say me for WVU bball and football
 7 years ago '07        #128
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
I know all sports and all teams
 7 years ago '04        #129
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
but I feel like my WNBA knowledge game sets me apart from the rest
 7 years ago '04        #130
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Me:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #131
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 jayjay2 said:
Imma go ahead and say me for WVU bball and football

There is only 4 WVU fans in the whole world so it's not a huge accomplishment

7 years ago '05        #132
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 r.burgundy said:
i think yall cats mistake knowledgable wit who yall see post tha most.cause for anybody to nominate guys like hold that,cambury and mastahkilla gotta be short a couple beers of a 6 pack
This n*gga stay on my sack.. Everyone knows your one of the worst posters on this site you'll never get any respect in any of these type of threads.. Even the best poster on your favorite team Drunk 24/7 called you an idiot..

with that said the whole Bulls fan base on this board is solid

Knicks Drunk 24/7
Lakers Akademiks
Heat Joshdogg 2pistolz
Boston - Oz

don't really pay attention to anyone else..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-09-2011 at 07:56 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #133
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 Hold That said:
This n*gga stay on my sack.. Everyone knows your one of the worst posters on this site you'll never get any respect in any of these type of threads.. Even the best poster on your favorite team Drunk 24/7 called you an idiot..

with that said the whole Bulls fan base on this board is solid

Knicks Drunk 24/7
Lakers Akademiks
Heat Joshdogg 2pistolz
Boston - Oz

don't really pay attention to anyone else..
bottom line is your an idiot.still think blatche is betta than taj gibson???

not 1 good poster mentioned u lol,i just find it funny that anybody would.

i gu named drunk 24/7,yea,he's a smart 1.dude is slightly less an idiot than u

only decent chi stan is trapstar.rest of yall are idiots
 7 years ago '06        #134
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
 r.burgundy said:
bottom line is your an idiot.still think blatche is betta than taj gibson???

not 1 good poster mentioned u lol,i just find it funny that anybody would.

i gu named drunk 24/7,yea,he's a smart 1.dude is slightly less an idiot than u

only decent chi stan is trapstar.rest of yall are idiots
ur posting is pretty bad not gonna lie, uve been hatin on felton and on donnie walsh... and hold that actually makes logical posts, u dont realize it because its clear u really dont like rose or the bulls
 7 years ago '07        #135
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kidrockstylez said:
ur posting is pretty bad not gonna lie, uve been hatin on felton and on donnie walsh... and hold that actually makes logical posts, u dont realize it because its clear u really dont like rose or the bulls
and?our record would suggest that hate is warranted.

u cant make a logical post and be a stan.i like tha bulls and rose is nice,but stans ruin it
 7 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and?our record would suggest that hate is warranted.

u cant make a logical post and be a stan.i like tha bulls and rose is nice,but stans ruin it
why should hate be warranted? we now have the starting pieces to win a champioship, he cleared up cap space and got rid of unnecessary contracts, and we actually acquired good talent that no one knew we were capable of (pre-melo trade) but after the trade we have two superstars and created a more appealing place for free-agents, and im not talkin about deron williams or chris paul, im saying we have the talent to attract solid role players.. i think hes done a great job.. you might look at it that way, everyones entitled to their own opinion
 7 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kidrockstylez said:
why should hate be warranted? we now have the starting pieces to win a champioship, he cleared up cap space and got rid of unnecessary contracts, and we actually acquired good talent that no one knew we were capable of (pre-melo trade) but after the trade we have two superstars and created a more appealing place for free-agents, and im not talkin about deron williams or chris paul, im saying we have the talent to attract solid role players.. i think hes done a great job.. you might look at it that way, everyones entitled to their own opinion
see,this where knowledge comes in threadstarter
1st off,all isiahs bad contracts were off tha books in 2010,and 2011 regardless.so donny really didnt do anything otha than clear enough space to bring in 2 guys in 2010,which cost us draft picks till 2014

1b)tha guy who amare replaced,zach randolph,has had a betta year and for cheaper

2nd,walsh big plan was james and a pf this summer.in his 2 loaded drafts were we had lotto picks,he drafts a sf,and a pfbasically a waste of 2 picks

3rd)after this cba,tha likely hood of adding a 3rd superstar is slim to none as tha cap will likely take a big hit and be a hard cap.and as presently built,we are nowhere close to a contender

4th)i said we shoulda went after lowry,and guys like u said i was crazy callin lowry betta than felton.and now look

u cant say my posts are bad cause u dont agree.i kno what im talkin about,im not a blind stan.anything i post i can easily back wit facts

guys like stoudemire and melo werent brought in by dolan to win a ring,they were brought so he could hike ticket prices by 50%,which is what he did 2 weeks after melo

on a sidenote,we had a chance to add korver,or moorow and pursued neither 1.so for blowin 2 drafts and mortgagin our future on king james,and over payin felton,yes,walsh deserves hate
 7 years ago '04        #138
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 KnicksLost said:
iRespect your fins post but you ain't even as active anymore...dude with the all miami teams sig took ya spot
Nobody on BXSC has contributed more work and updates/information than me when it comes to the Miami Dolphins in the past 7-8 years.

I used to intern for the Herald and Sentinel during my 1st few years of college exclusively for the Miami Dolphins franchise.

I now work 3 jobs, including being a firef!ghter for my department and firef!ghter/EMT for EMS.

I rarely post for a reason, but I definitely ain't worried about anybody stealing my spot. ;)

this thread is about NBA anyway, I was just dropping by to say sup' lol

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-09-2011 at 09:31 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #139
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
see,this where knowledge comes in threadstarter
1st off,all isiahs bad contracts were off tha books in 2010,and 2011 regardless.so donny really didnt do anything otha than clear enough space to bring in 2 guys in 2010,which cost us draft picks till 2014

1b)tha guy who amare replaced,zach randolph,has had a betta year and for cheaper

2nd,walsh big plan was james and a pf this summer.in his 2 loaded drafts were we had lotto picks,he drafts a sf,and a pfbasically a waste of 2 picks

3rd)after this cba,tha likely hood of adding a 3rd superstar is slim to none as tha cap will likely take a big hit and be a hard cap.and as presently built,we are nowhere close to a contender

4th)i said we shoulda went after lowry,and guys like u said i was crazy callin lowry betta than felton.and now look

u cant say my posts are bad cause u dont agree.i kno what im talkin about,im not a blind stan.anything i post i can easily back wit facts

guys like stoudemire and melo werent brought in by dolan to win a ring,they were brought so he could hike ticket prices by 50%,which is what he did 2 weeks after melo

on a sidenote,we had a chance to add korver,or moorow and pursued neither 1.so for blowin 2 drafts and mortgagin our future on king james,and over payin felton,yes,walsh deserves hate
but who knows what isiah wouldve done had he stayed with team, who couldve easily have given out more contracts and overpaid worse players, and also isiah took over the layden era and still couldnt get things right... amare didnt replace randolph he replaced lee, i personally think that donnies worst move was... when he traded jamal crawford and al harrington, then also getting rid of randolphs contract to the clippers is what got us the money, eddy curry was still under contract and so was jared jeffries, it took walsh 2 years to fix isiahs mistakes, dantoni was one move i never agreed with, i wanted the knicks to sign avery johnson but clearly never happened... but other than that i can say im satisfied and that i still think we can be contenders in the nba without another superstar, i think if we get some role players to fill out the bench we will be fine.. and ur right if i dont like ur posts doesnt mean theyre bad i apologize.. so i will say that i dont like ur posts
 7 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kidrockstylez said:
but who knows what isiah wouldve done had he stayed with team, who couldve easily have given out more contracts and overpaid worse players, and also isiah took over the layden era and still couldnt get things right... amare didnt replace randolph he replaced lee, i personally think that donnies worst move was... when he traded jamal crawford and al harrington, then also getting rid of randolphs contract to the clippers is what got us the money, eddy curry was still under contract and so was jared jeffries, it took walsh 2 years to fix isiahs mistakes, dantoni was one move i never agreed with, i wanted the knicks to sign avery johnson but clearly never happened... but other than that i can say im satisfied and that i still think we can be contenders in the nba without another superstar, i think if we get some role players to fill out the bench we will be fine.. and ur right if i dont like ur posts doesnt mean theyre bad i apologize.. so i will say that i dont like ur posts
isiah stepped into a way worse situation from layden,than walsh did from isiah.i say he replaced randolph cause randolph was the last supastar.lee was a role guy

i really believe if isiah was here lebron would've came.

1 thing i do know for certain is isiah wouldnt have drafted no damn gallinari,and had walsh took gordon,he likley wouldnt hav gav him up in that melo deal.gallo was kind of a bust and played tha same position as melo,so it was easier to part wit him

as i said earlier,all isiah contracts were off tha books in 2010,and 2011 anyways.all donnie did was clear tha 2011 contracts in 2010,and he did that by sendin off our draft picks

i wanted avery also,and to me dantoni is tha walsh move that will set us back tha furthest.we are wastin valuable years under this fool

but bottom line is this,i actually go to games so a ticket hike affects me a bit more.we shouldnt keep acceptin mediocrity just cause its an improvement.we just had anotha losin season,and lost 3 games to tha freakin cavs.thats unacceptable.dont be fooled by this media sh*t that walsh came in here and was some kinda savior.all those contracts were off tha books anyways so he really didnt hav to do anything

stop actin as if these guys are above criticism.i mean guys were actually excited ova raymond freakin felton.smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy