Report: Sixers will look to trade Iguodala (for Rudy Gay or Kaman?)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 erickonasis said:
iggy = shannon brown

cant shoot for sh*t
You got a broom I could borrow?
 7 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
lol @ Kaman being garbage...low key he's one of the best centers in the league...
 7 years ago '06        #63
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
If rudy is available then I'd love to see orlando make amn effort in getting him
 7 years ago '04        #64
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
iggy=ego

ship em' out
 7 years ago '08        #65
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 StateProperty88 said:
how is iggy a downgrade from gay? gay is a better scorer but imo iggy trumps him in every other aspect
with that logic, i guess we can get rudy gay for tayshaun prince :applause:
 7 years ago '06        #66
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
pretty simple, the frontcourt is more of a priority then upgrading the 3 spot.... gay improved on the defensive end last year before getting hurt, but is still a dropoff.... gay doesn't have the personality or talent to come in and take the team on his back anyway... won't mean much without having a true center on the roster, if he would...... the combination of deandre jordan's potential and kaman being injure prone, is the only reason this trade is being taking seriouzly by the clippers.... agree with kp, think it's just a lateral move for the most part

hawes is actualy an above averege passer for a big, and has a nice feel for the game... granted he is a bit soft, but he is what he is... not gonna make a deep run with him as a starter, paired up with an aging brand, that u can't feed on a relentless level in the post... not taking anything away from brand, he was a trooper and made the most out of himself... kaman/brand worked well together before, wich is a plus, and U can move hawes to the bench... he been playing reserve kind of minutes anyway, on a roster without a TRUE center

like bran said, it's a changing of culture in philly.. being unpredictable and playing together is working.. ... don't really need to put all your eggs in a basket with a volume shooter in gay... basicly what your doing making that trade... cause nobody outta the draft is gonna fill a frontcourt void... prolly not in Free agency either.... let alone, putting turner back in the same spot as last year

... Iggy not really wanting to play in philly, vanishing in the playoffs, and in general lacking a competitive drive makes this a no brainer to me....let alone his contract, and philly having the most depth at his posistion
 7 years ago '08        #67
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol @ Kaman being garbage...low key he's one of the best centers in the league...
that's not saying much. there are like 7-10 centers in the league who are legit starters
 7 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Iggy would be a good look on teams like the Spurs, Clippers, Thunder, Lakers, Grizzlies, Blazers, Magic and Celtics.

The end of the article isnt as big of an issue as people think. Teams are either shooting for a hard cap which will be around 70-73mil or it will be shorter contracts, less guaranteed money and franchise tag type options. Either way none of that should affect anybody getting Iggy on their team.
 7 years ago '05        #69
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Gay has a max contract @ the sixers trading for him
 7 years ago '09        #70
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Iggy is more of a fit in type of guy and would be better for the Grizzlies moving forward than Gay who needs to score a lot more to be effective. I wanna see Iggy on one of two teams. My Spurs first and the Grizz second if he's being moved.
 7 years ago '07        #71
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
Monta Ellis would be a dope pickup and maybe a forward, if possible
 7 years ago '06        #72
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 Pos said:
Monta Ellis would be a dope pickup and maybe a forward, if possible
your content with the current froncourt for a seriouz push
 7 years ago '07        #73
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
 ginobili 20 said:
your content with the current froncourt for a seriouz push
not at all lol, but Brand had a solid year.....We def need a starting Center and a few reserves at forward

just sayin Monta would be nice, along with Jrue

I'd like to see us make a push for Bynum

Last edited by Pos; 05-08-2011 at 08:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #74
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Dee Grande said:
with that logic, i guess we can get rudy gay for tayshaun prince :applause:
dont know how you can say that when both are better than prince, at least we've seen iggy average 19ppg before. besides looking at the numbers, i dont see anything prince trumps gay in so this was a waste of a post to begin with (mines and yours)
 7 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 phillyfirst215 said:
The jumper is a big part of it though. Iggy set the RECORD the season before last for MOST 3's taken and LEAST made. look it up. Rudy Gay can MAKE a three.....f#ck it everything about Gays game is better. EVERYTHING. and youre throwing around that 14 points like its not his lowest average since his sophmore year?! and he had the nerve to ask for a trade earlier in the season like we was holding HIM back!!! Get Him the F#ck outta here PLZ!!!!
its his lowest average because his role wasnt to score it was to facilitate, he was the point forward, and its funny that you only pulled out the 14 out of what i said when i said 14/6/6, do yourself a favor and try finding how many players had just as good if not better numbers then that...they are few and far between

and please stop, just because gay has a jumper that doesnt make everything about his game better. your not even giving examples at what he's better at, you just sound like an iggy hater thats blind.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

If Memphis will gives us Rudy for Iggy that would be fu*kin great but i dont think it will happen.

IMO we need a Center

Kaman cant stay healthy long enough, we need a legitimate center that can take us to the next level.

We should be trying to get Marc Gasol or Tyson Chandler, im not sure what our cap situation is like but we could free up some space maybe ship Brand and Iggy out bring a solid PF in for Brand and get Gasol or Chandler at Center, that sh*t would be fu*kin ridiculous.

But sh*t, if Memphis will get rid of Rudy Gay we'll take him.

All Iggy really need though is a solid dependable jump shot
 7 years ago '10        #77
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 StateProperty88 said:
its his lowest average because his role wasnt to score it was to facilitate, he was the point forward, and its funny that you only pulled out the 14 out of what i said when i said 14/6/6, do yourself a favor and try finding how many players had just as good if not better numbers then that...they are few and far between

and please stop, just because gay has a jumper that doesnt make everything about his game better. your not even giving examples at what he's better at, you just sound like an iggy hater thats blind.

I AM an Iggy hater . I hate his game. I hate how he settled for those terrible shots againt Lebron in the 1st round. I hate how he was finally making those same terrible shots in the elimination game cause that led to him taking and missing missing that last terrible shot he had been making all game. Doug Collins redefined his role and that new role was ROLE-PLAYER. Thats all he is. That max contract they gave him ( not his fault) made him believe he was a max player. hes not. He shouldnt take the last shot.....Im not arguing Rudy Gay should be here instead of Iguadola. Im arguing ANYBODY should be here instead of him. Hes an aloof arrogant dude with an inflated view of his own skills and value whos basketball IQ somehow has been steadily declining the more hes played. You obviously follow the Sixers like me. You dont see what Im seeing????
 7 years ago '04        #78
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:

Iggy has to go... He cant facilitate sh*t.. Iggy is not a leader, he wont prosper here in philly and his taken to much of our fu*kin cap space he needs to go. Iggy will prosper in a system like LA where he is NOT the facilitator and he just has to step into a role and score.

Iggy can score, he has not jumper but he cant fu*kin score.

If i were the Lakers id be trying Iggy, he would be a great spark off the bench as a 6th man.

Iggys Basketball IQ isnt high enough to facilitate, hes a great man to man defender and can drive the lane with the best of them but he has 0 jump shot.

He will prosper in whatever situation he finds himself in as long as he doesn't have to be a facilitator and primary option. Imagine him coming off the bench for Miami or LA, he'd give them the spark they need.

Last edited by Official; 05-09-2011 at 10:13 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 phillyfirst215 said:
I AM an Iggy hater . I hate his game. I hate how he settled for those terrible shots againt Lebron in the 1st round. I hate how he was finally making those same terrible shots in the elimination game cause that led to him taking and missing missing that last terrible shot he had been making all game. Doug Collins redefined his role and that new role was ROLE-PLAYER. Thats all he is. That max contract they gave him ( not his fault) made him believe he was a max player. hes not. He shouldnt take the last shot.....Im not arguing Rudy Gay should be here instead of Iguadola. Im arguing ANYBODY should be here instead of him. Hes an aloof arrogant dude with an inflated view of his own skills and value whos basketball IQ somehow has been steadily declining the more hes played. You obviously follow the Sixers like me. You dont see what Im seeing????
nah i feel you he is a role player...but so is gay imo. like gino said earlier he's not a game changer (you see how good memphis is playing without him now) and unless they throw in gasol in a sign and trade i wouldnt do this because like kp said this would be a lateral move. and even though im not iggy's biggest fan (and have been called a hater myself), he can do a lot of things for you and thats something i cant just overlook even with my dislike for his play. if he can go somewhere that he doesnt have to be the main option i think he could do damage.

no team is going to win with iggy as their no. 1, but he would be that in a memphis/okc/ LAC/LAL etc.
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Offical said:
Iggy has to go... He cant facilitate sh*t.. Iggy is not a leader, he wont prosper here in philly and his taken to much of our fu*kin cap space he needs to go. Iggy will prosper in a system like LA where he is NOT the facilitator and he just has to step into a role and score.

Iggy can score, he has not jumper but he cant fu*kin score.

If i were the Lakers id be trying Iggy, he would be a great spark off the bench as a 6th man.

Iggys Basketball IQ isnt high enough to facilitate, hes a great man to man defender and can drive the lane with the best of them but he has 0 jump shot.

He will prosper in whatever situation he finds himself in as long as he doesn't have to be a facilitator and primary option. Imagine him coming off the bench for Miami or LA, he'd give them the spark they need.
how can you say that he cant facilitate when this team played its BEST basketball when he played point forward? the lakers would be a good fit for iggy because he could facilitate if need be and be pippen-like in that offense
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago