Report: Sixers will look to trade Iguodala (for Rudy Gay or Kaman?)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17204 17204
 Santinomurder said:
iggy & hawes for bynum is a solid trade for both teams. lakers prolly throw in artest to make the money work.
Na get the fu*k outta here
 7 years ago '10        #42
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
you would have to be a jackass to think we'd trade Rudy Gay for anybody else in the league

Conley
Allen
??
Randolph
Gasol

what type of player would be the perfect fit in that position?

1. a player who can shoot the 3 (Rudy Gay 40% from 3)

2. a player that can get out in transition and run (Rudy Gay is one of the most athletic players in the league

3.A player who is a lengthy defender,forces turnovers,and can rebound (Rudy Gay 20 PPG, 2 SPG, 6 RPG 1 BPG)

4.A player who can create his own offense on the perimeter (Rudy Gay)

We had 3 players in the top 10 in steals..our game will be 10x deadlier full court and half court

why the fu*k would we trade Rudy?

OJ will be the one getting traded

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 05-08-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 05-08-2011, 02:21 PM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pau/Artest for Iggy/Williams
 7 years ago '08        #44
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
i see what memphis would do that for but
1) you dont trade a player after injury, its just bball etiquette
2) do they really think they'll win extended games in the season without offense?

I do see how adding another amazing defender would make that team just a fu*king lockdown squad tho, but i feel like rudy plays enough D and has good offense too.
 7 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Pau/Artest for Iggy/Williams
u startin to be the biggest f*ggot on the board...eat a d!ck

and braids are played the fu*k out son
 05-08-2011, 02:32 PM         #46
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay > iggy > kaman
 7 years ago '09        #47
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Iggy sucks
 7 years ago '10        #48
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 StateProperty88 said:
how is iggy a downgrade from gay? gay is a better scorer but imo iggy trumps him in every other aspect and is also one of if not the best defensive swingman in the league. i am far from iggy's biggest fan but 14/6/6 guys dont just fall from trees

as for the article not surprised one bit i said in another thread that i think a couple teams that would be a good fit for iggy is memphis and the clippers and those are teams we could get something solid in return, im not sure how much i want another 3 in return though because i still think evan should be there and should eventually start at the 3 for us
Iggy is a HUGE downgrade from Gay and you know it. Iggy doesnt do anything particularly well other than jump high and dunk. And if anyone is within 3 feet of the rim when he goes up he"ll just flail his arms and throw the ball up in an awkward shot trying to avoid contact instead of initiating contact. I hate Iguodolas game. Im glad the young buls ( Holiday, Lou) started to freeze him out at the end of games. He's terrible. Iwould take Chris Kaman, Rudy Gay, a signed Marvin Gay album, ANYTHING to get rid of Iggy.
 7 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
thats trading for the same player..... 2 above average sg/sf

hope iggy lands on the clippers.... :dancingcool: mo, e gordan, iggy, blake, jordan....
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
iggy = shannon brown

cant shoot for sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #51
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 phillyfirst215 said:
Iggy is a HUGE downgrade from Gay and you know it. Iggy doesnt do anything particularly well other than jump high and dunk. And if anyone is within 3 feet of the rim when he goes up he"ll just flail his arms and throw the ball up in an awkward shot trying to avoid contact instead of initiating contact. I hate Iguodolas game. Im glad the young buls ( Holiday, Lou) started to freeze him out at the end of games. He's terrible. Iwould take Chris Kaman, Rudy Gay, a signed Marvin Gay album, ANYTHING to get rid of Iggy.
Iggy isn't a huge downgrade whatsoever. Outside of having a better jumper I don't think there's anything gay does better. Like I said before 14/6/6 guys don't just fall off trees, put him on a team that he's not the primary option he will thrive
 7 years ago '11        #52
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
Dubs should monta for iggy.. I like iggy cause his all around game is great. Where monta is only
a great scorer.
 05-08-2011, 03:20 PM         #53
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iggy on the clippers they'll be a fun team to watch
 7 years ago '06        #54
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 CarlozRossi said:
Dubs should monta for iggy.. I like iggy cause his all around game is great. Where monta is only
a great scorer.
Sixers are a team now those one n*gga take all the shots A.I. days are over. I like monta just not on this team.
 7 years ago '07        #55
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6108 6108
 FalconBuddha said:
Wish orlando had the pieces to trade for him, but unfortuantly we wasted all our pieces trading for the 2 worst contracts in the NBA, Agent Nothing and Turk. I mean if they are willing to trade iggy for kamen, then they likely would of done it for gortat

gotta love otis smith.

dude is the worse gm in the league
 7 years ago '05        #56
DJ MikeL 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 6 6
 bran said:
or make the right decisions, or show up in the playoffs, or attack the basket like he is capable of, or be a leader
thank you!!
 7 years ago '08        #57
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
do not want ai. not a good fit for us, we need to keep our core and keep it moving
 05-08-2011, 03:53 PM         #58
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
u startin to be the biggest f*ggot on the board...eat a d!ck

and braids are played the fu*k out son
lmao what Pau doing, he's not giving you sh*t and his defense is pathetic

and when was braids a fad or trend?
 7 years ago '10        #59
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 StateProperty88 said:
Iggy isn't a huge downgrade whatsoever. Outside of having a better jumper I don't think there's anything gay does better. Like I said before 14/6/6 guys don't just fall off trees, put him on a team that he's not the primary option he will thrive
The jumper is a big part of it though. Iggy set the RECORD the season before last for MOST 3's taken and LEAST made. look it up. Rudy Gay can MAKE a three.....f#ck it everything about Gays game is better. EVERYTHING. and youre throwing around that 14 points like its not his lowest average since his sophmore year?! and he had the nerve to ask for a trade earlier in the season like we was holding HIM back!!! Get Him the F#ck outta here PLZ!!!!

Last edited by phillyfirst215; 05-08-2011 at 04:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
Igudola is nice when he sticks to his principles.... he suppose to play like d. wade-- slash, get contact, use his speed.... he fell off since he started settling for jumpers, he's worse than lebrick from 3... he could be a weapon if he was coached right

if i was in george karls shoes i trade j.r. smith, cuz smith can shoot his a.ss off, but iggy has alot more potential and size
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago