Report: Sixers will look to trade Iguodala (for Rudy Gay or Kaman?)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 braided_uppimp said:
yes it does and i think Lakers could pursue him, cause he's a great play maker, he can get Kobe some easier shots, and he would help out transistion and number 1, he's an awesome defender and does he and Kobe have a friendship anyway? like i said he and Kobe would compliment eachother, especially if we are still running the tri-angle, cause he's be the primary ball handler like a Young Pip was
not sure if they have a friendship, i dont remember hearing kobe say that iggy gives him the most problems on defense so if there's not a friendship there's definitely respect there. and iggy showed this year that he can be excel at the point forward and thats probably something he's best suited for. but thats just another reason to trade him because we dont need a point forward since our future is jrue (for better or worse)
 05-08-2011, 10:24 AM         #22
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i could have swore i heard that he and Kobe used to train and workout together out in L.A., Kobe took him under his wing when he was a rookie
 7 years ago '07        #23
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
would love to get dude on the magic but our gay gm pissed away all our a.ssets in the PHX trade

an athletic point-foward who can defend the opposing teams best perimeter scorer.

*sigh*

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 05-08-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #24
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 8110 8110
If the Lakers do indeed have to blow up the team I wouldn't be mad if Mitch made a run at Iggy
 7 years ago '08        #25
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
iggy & hawes for bynum is a solid trade for both teams. lakers prolly throw in artest to make the money work.
 7 years ago '05        #26
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 braided_uppimp said:
no i could have swore i heard that he and Kobe used to train and workout together out in L.A., Kobe took him under his wing when he was a rookie
wouldnt surprise me, i just dont want to say anything with certainty because i dont know for sure
 7 years ago '05        #27
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 8110 8110
 Santinomurder said:
iggy & hawes for bynum is a solid trade for both teams. lakers prolly throw in artest to make the money work.
I have a feeling the Lakers would give up Pau before Drew at this point in their careers

Last edited by DaDon23; 05-08-2011 at 11:02 AM..
 05-08-2011, 10:59 AM         #28
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea, we not giving up Bynum unless it's for Dwight in my opinion

but Pau + some pieces for Iggy/Williams/Hawes
 7 years ago '04        #29
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
StateProperty88
You not a big Tayshawn Price fan?
Need me to throw Rip in the deal that's fine, can we get Lou Williams in the deal??:lmao:
 7 years ago '04        #30
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 2018 2018
will be sad to see him go but he just never developed that consistent J.

Still a great and underrated player in his own right
 7 years ago '06        #31
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
I would make the Iggy for Kaman deal happen. Even tho this team needs a 20 ppg scorer which they could get with Gay it would just keep up the log jam at sf. If they got Gay I think they would have to move Evan Turner as well. Even tho I love Thad coming off the bench it is his time to shine.
 05-08-2011, 01:12 PM         #32
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bran said:
I would make the Iggy for Kaman deal happen. Even tho this team needs a 20 ppg scorer which they could get with Gay it would just keep up the log jam at sf. If they got Gay I think they would have to move Evan Turner as well. Even tho I love Thad coming off the bench it is his time to shine.
Gasol > Kaman my n*gga wtf wrong with u, u would get a post presence and a 17-20 ppg scorer consistently
 7 years ago '06        #33
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Gasol > Kaman my n*gga wtf wrong with u, u would get a post presence and a 17-20 ppg scorer consistently
if you think the lakers would trade Gasol for Iggy with Artest still on the team. Iggy and Artest contracts are both ridiculous. Iggy not mental tough enough to play with Kobe I think. Plus I dont think the lakers would make a rush move to trade Gasol just because of this playoff performance look how long they stuck with Bynum.
 7 years ago '05        #34
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 StateProperty88 said:
you're joking right? just want to make sure
Id rather have Tayshaun then Iggy...Might sound dumb but Tay shows up everynight and it one of the only players ive seen that you can always rely on
 7 years ago '05        #35
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Wish orlando had the pieces to trade for him, but unfortuantly we wasted all our pieces trading for the 2 worst contracts in the NBA, Agent Nothing and Turk. I mean if they are willing to trade iggy for kamen, then they likely would of done it for gortat
 05-08-2011, 01:35 PM         #36
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iggy a great player he just cant shoot
 7 years ago '06        #37
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
 DrX said:
iggy a great player he just cant shoot
or make the right decisions, or show up in the playoffs, or attack the basket like he is capable of, or be a leader
 7 years ago '05        #38
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
i personally think if they had a better center they would have been alot better down the streatch..keep iggy and just try to upgrade the center position
 7 years ago '09        #39
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
When a reporter point blank asked Iggy if he wants to be a sixer next year he said

"I expect to be back in the NBA," Iguodala said after the team's season-ending los to the Miami Heat in the NBA playoffs. "It's always been a dream of mine to play ball. This has been a great ride so far, not just with the Sixers, just playing basketball in general. I'm really looking forward to getting some rest this summer, just letting my body recuperate and get back to 100 percent, and I'm really looking forward to next year being my best year in the league."

So fu*k him time to trade his a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #40
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17468 17468
would not want Kaman if i was the sixer...quit takin these washed up , injury prone clipper players
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy