Hawkeye's Cameo Featured In 'Thor'

most viewed right now
 157
Video inside So There's a New Trendy Bra
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 112
audio inside WORLD PREMIERE: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Pt. 4
476 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Drake's 'More Life' Has Got Twitter Roasting UK Rappers!
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
126 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
5617 pageviews
50 comments


Steve 36366 heat pts36366
space
avatar space
space
$119,373 | Props total: 33679 33679
Hawkeye's Cameo Featured In 'Thor'
 

 

[video - click to view]


50 comments for "Hawkeye's Cameo Featured In 'Thor'"

 6 years ago '04        #2
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 51 51
movie was tough all in all...

i like how they referenced tony starks and sheild
 05-08-2011, 09:19 AM         #3
specialaok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the cameo was weak as fu*k... they didnt even say his name, dude wasnt in costume... nothing... but that scene that followed was EPIC
things like this are put in the movie for the more serious fans to catch onto.
 6 years ago '06        #4
insert.cliche 
space
avatar space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 5 5
i did get hyped when the hand grabbed at the bow n arrow instead of the piece. just sayin
 6 years ago '04        #5
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,133 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the cameo was weak as fu*k... they didnt even say his name, dude wasnt in costume... nothing... but that scene that followed was EPIC
they called him barton, and hawkeye's name is clint barton
 6 years ago '04        #6
Marccoogs19 162 heat pts162
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 4076 4076
Yeah they did call him by his last name. Plus I like how nonchalant they were with bringing him on. Im sure people who dont know bout Hawkeye, were probably like whats up with the dude from Hurt Locker?
 6 years ago '04        #7
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,719 | Props total: 81 81
I think that black guy Thor fought was Luke Cage.
 6 years ago '04        #8
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,331 | Props total: 144 144
Such a pointless cameo.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Scallinno 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$1,422 | Props total: 355 355
 rashad0715 said:
Such a pointless cameo.
Pointless? It establishes him in the marvel universe. Also sets him up to appear in the Avengers.
 6 years ago '09        #10
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 0 0
 rashad0715 said:
Such a pointless cameo.
it actually introduces him already helping out s.h.e.i.l.d. instead of throwing him into the avengers movie... im sure they haven't made a costume for hawkeye to wear in the avengers movie so i understand him not suiting up.

cameos even the mentioning of bruce banner in this movie was a plus.
 6 years ago '05        #11
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$11,900 | Props total: 179 179
 Marccoogs19 said:
Yeah they did call him by his last name. Plus I like how nonchalant they were with bringing him on. Im sure people who dont know bout Hawkeye, were probably like whats up with the dude from Hurt Locker?
he was in SWAT too... i knew he had some backlog or something when he chose the crossbow over the gun... and Thor is much better than I thought it was...
 6 years ago '05        #12
myword 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$822 | Props total: 95 95
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the cameo was weak as fu*k... they didnt even say his name, dude wasnt in costume... nothing... but that scene that followed was EPIC
 Plizaya J said:
they called him barton, and hawkeye's name is clint barton
 Scallinno said:
Pointless? It establishes him in the marvel universe. Also sets him up to appear in the Avengers.
In the context of Thor's story it was pretty pointless. Fan service at best. Sure it's Hawkeye, a character comic book fans might be familiar with, but can you imagine the thought running through the mind of the rest of the audience? If you can't, then think if they spent precious seconds of celluloid time were wasted on introducing throwaway henchmen, agents and other pointless characters. What I hated about the cameo was also the fact it seemed to have been shot after the sequence had been canned. You never see Hawkeye interact in any way with any of the main or insignificant characters. It's like after Jeremy Renner had been cast for the Avengers Marvel thought "hey lets get a quick cameo from him in Thor so we can get some fans talking about it". Well it worked cause here we are talking about it.
 6 years ago '05        #13
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 5 5
 myword said:
In the context of Thor's story it was pretty pointless. Fan service at best. Sure it's Hawkeye, a character comic book fans might be familiar with, but can you imagine the thought running through the mind of the rest of the audience? If you can't, then think if they spent precious seconds of celluloid time were wasted on introducing throwaway henchmen, agents and other pointless characters. What I hated about the cameo was also the fact it seemed to have been shot after the sequence had been canned. You never see Hawkeye interact in any way with any of the main or insignificant characters. It's like after Jeremy Renner had been cast for the Avengers Marvel thought "hey lets get a quick cameo from him in Thor so we can get some fans talking about it". Well it worked cause here we are talking about it.
but Hawkeye was at 1 point a important character in Marvel's Main Continuity, and will become a important character in the Avengers series, it definitely was NOT pointless to show him.

the manner in which they showed him, yes, was pretty random but he was a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. & S.H.I.E.L.D. WAS in the movie and played a key role.
 6 years ago '09        #14
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 0 0
 myword said:
In the context of Thor's story it was pretty pointless. Fan service at best. Sure it's Hawkeye, a character comic book fans might be familiar with, but can you imagine the thought running through the mind of the rest of the audience? If you can't, then think if they spent precious seconds of celluloid time were wasted on introducing throwaway henchmen, agents and other pointless characters. What I hated about the cameo was also the fact it seemed to have been shot after the sequence had been canned. You never see Hawkeye interact in any way with any of the main or insignificant characters. It's like after Jeremy Renner had been cast for the Avengers Marvel thought "hey lets get a quick cameo from him in Thor so we can get some fans talking about it". Well it worked cause here we are talking about it.
it is what it is... they like to show that its a marvel universe and characters/heroes exist outside of the story thats being shown.
 6 years ago '04        #15
Exs 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$5,370 | Props total: 111 111
no one in the theater knew why I was clapping...
 05-08-2011, 06:41 PM         #16
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exs said:
no one in the theater knew why I was clapping...
Really??

Didn't know people wasn't into hawkeye like that?
 6 years ago '04        #17
GodsFavorite 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$8,372 | Props total: 2179 2179
y u mad at the cameo? it was a nice little nod for the fans and got me pumped for avengers

who cares if it was "needed" or not
 6 years ago '08        #18
Azekiel-Horizon 
space
avatar space
space
$101 | Props total: 1 1
Did anybody catch the clip of the avengers movie at the end of the credits ?
 6 years ago '08        #19
Azekiel-Horizon 
space
avatar space
space
$101 | Props total: 1 1
It was pretty good, it shows that loki maybe the main villian or atleast one of the villians in the movie
 05-08-2011, 07:03 PM         #20
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they could've did better than that though...just saying.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
146 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.4
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Leaked Brad Pitt pictures released online...
89 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Well Damn Brilliant Idiot's Podcast almost melts down. Charlamagne says Schulz..
204 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Batman Justice League Trailer Teaser
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Troy Ave new song: 1st hand account of the assassination on his life
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
92 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy