most viewed right now
Article inside Tyrese out here throwin arrows at Jay & backtracking
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meet The Drake Stans Who Ran Up On Joe Budden
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
5513 pageviews
50 comments

Steve 34819 heat pts34819
space
space
$113,086 | Props total: 9099 9099
Hawkeye's Cameo Featured In 'Thor'

[video - click to view]

50 comments for "Hawkeye's Cameo Featured In 'Thor'"

5 years ago '04        #2
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 30 30
movie was tough all in all...

i like how they referenced tony starks and sheild
 05-08-2011, 09:19 AM         #3
specialaok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the cameo was weak as fu*k... they didnt even say his name, dude wasnt in costume... nothing... but that scene that followed was EPIC
things like this are put in the movie for the more serious fans to catch onto.
 5 years ago '06        #4
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2 2
i did get hyped when the hand grabbed at the bow n arrow instead of the piece. just sayin
 5 years ago '04        #5
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,132 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the cameo was weak as fu*k... they didnt even say his name, dude wasnt in costume... nothing... but that scene that followed was EPIC
they called him barton, and hawkeye's name is clint barton
 5 years ago '04        #6
Marccoogs19 142 heat pts142
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 1474 1474
Yeah they did call him by his last name. Plus I like how nonchalant they were with bringing him on. Im sure people who dont know bout Hawkeye, were probably like whats up with the dude from Hurt Locker?
 5 years ago '04        #7
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 13 13
I think that black guy Thor fought was Luke Cage.
 5 years ago '04        #8
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,227 | Props total: 33 33
Such a pointless cameo.
 5 years ago '09        #9
Scallinno 224 heat pts224
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 165 165
 rashad0715 said:
Such a pointless cameo.
Pointless? It establishes him in the marvel universe. Also sets him up to appear in the Avengers.
 5 years ago '09        #10
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 0 0
 rashad0715 said:
Such a pointless cameo.
it actually introduces him already helping out s.h.e.i.l.d. instead of throwing him into the avengers movie... im sure they haven't made a costume for hawkeye to wear in the avengers movie so i understand him not suiting up.

cameos even the mentioning of bruce banner in this movie was a plus.
 5 years ago '05        #11
AirForce318 
space
space
$11,708 | Props total: 28 28
 Marccoogs19 said:
Yeah they did call him by his last name. Plus I like how nonchalant they were with bringing him on. Im sure people who dont know bout Hawkeye, were probably like whats up with the dude from Hurt Locker?
he was in SWAT too... i knew he had some backlog or something when he chose the crossbow over the gun... and Thor is much better than I thought it was...
 5 years ago '05        #12
myword 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 84 84
 Maroon_Tiger said:
 Plizaya J said:
they called him barton, and hawkeye's name is clint barton
 Scallinno said:
Pointless? It establishes him in the marvel universe. Also sets him up to appear in the Avengers.
In the context of Thor's story it was pretty pointless. Fan service at best. Sure it's Hawkeye, a character comic book fans might be familiar with, but can you imagine the thought running through the mind of the rest of the audience? If you can't, then think if they spent precious seconds of celluloid time were wasted on introducing throwaway henchmen, agents and other pointless characters. What I hated about the cameo was also the fact it seemed to have been shot after the sequence had been canned. You never see Hawkeye interact in any way with any of the main or insignificant characters. It's like after Jeremy Renner had been cast for the Avengers Marvel thought "hey lets get a quick cameo from him in Thor so we can get some fans talking about it". Well it worked cause here we are talking about it.
 5 years ago '05        #13
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 2 2
 myword said:
In the context of Thor's story it was pretty pointless. Fan service at best. Sure it's Hawkeye, a character comic book fans might be familiar with, but can you imagine the thought running through the mind of the rest of the audience? If you can't, then think if they spent precious seconds of celluloid time were wasted on introducing throwaway henchmen, agents and other pointless characters. What I hated about the cameo was also the fact it seemed to have been shot after the sequence had been canned. You never see Hawkeye interact in any way with any of the main or insignificant characters. It's like after Jeremy Renner had been cast for the Avengers Marvel thought "hey lets get a quick cameo from him in Thor so we can get some fans talking about it". Well it worked cause here we are talking about it.
but Hawkeye was at 1 point a important character in Marvel's Main Continuity, and will become a important character in the Avengers series, it definitely was NOT pointless to show him.

the manner in which they showed him, yes, was pretty random but he was a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. & S.H.I.E.L.D. WAS in the movie and played a key role.
 5 years ago '09        #14
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 0 0
 myword said:
it is what it is... they like to show that its a marvel universe and characters/heroes exist outside of the story thats being shown.
 5 years ago '04        #15
Exs 141 heat pts141
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 85 85
no one in the theater knew why I was clapping...
 05-08-2011, 06:41 PM         #16
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exs said:
no one in the theater knew why I was clapping...
Really??

Didn't know people wasn't into hawkeye like that?
 5 years ago '04        #17
GodsFavorite 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$7,796 | Props total: 1082 1082
y u mad at the cameo? it was a nice little nod for the fans and got me pumped for avengers

who cares if it was "needed" or not
 5 years ago '08        #18
Azekiel-Horizon 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
Did anybody catch the clip of the avengers movie at the end of the credits ?
 5 years ago '08        #19
Azekiel-Horizon 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
It was pretty good, it shows that loki maybe the main villian or atleast one of the villians in the movie
 05-08-2011, 07:03 PM         #20
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they could've did better than that though...just saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Virdiisunique - Just My Type
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The Curious Case of Craig Hodges
65 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WHYTE AZZ NATION @Kashy92
186 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tinashe Adresses Calvin Harris Dating Rumors
36 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Tsu Surf & Tay Roc vs K-Shine & DNA 2 [DISCUSSION ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Speaks On No Plug/Bankroll Fresh
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 27 - NPR Reports Only 55% Of Sanders Voters Are Willing To Vote Fo..
35 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Londie Zulu Thick As Fvck...
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy