Mayweather Still has the Best Record and The Best Looking Girl

most viewed right now
 134
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

who's got the badder chick...
Mayweather 63 51.22%
Mosley 52 42.28%
Pacquiao 8 6.50%
Voters: 123. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
cant give her her props due to photoshop and a bucket of make up.......
 05-08-2011, 04:58 PM         #62
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nawtyxes said:
And who has Manny fought that was credible in the last two years?


Plus manny starting to slack in the ring

EDIT: on another-note may stays winning!


[video - click to view]




Last edited by guncity2007; 05-08-2011 at 05:01 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #63
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
id take manny's wife and mosley's bi*ch. i voted for mosley's bi*ch though.

 majestic75 said:
MayWeather stans will do anything to stick up for their boy
:lachen001:

Who cares about his girl, f!ght someone credible.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Upryza863 
space
avatar space
space
$709 | Props total: 2 2
She Fly Az F@%k Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :smileys3x:
 7 years ago '04        #65
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,691 | Props total: 23163 23163
I could of swore i posted her pics in that mosley chick thread and you go make a thread about it

prop me n*gga

I made it a hot reply, you made it a hot thread
 7 years ago '04        #66
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 arthurmack27 said:
floyds broad is bad but shanes is sh*tting on her!

and floyd, who by the way WAS my favorite boxer, is a bi*ch. he f!ghts the lower end champions, dudes he bigger than, or guys hes certain to beat. he aint faught nobody in his life thats a somebody. so fu*k his record. he needs to be on that de la hoya (prime dlh that is)/pacman/cotto tip and f!ght anybody and everybody.


are you seriously going to try to act like Manny hasn't ducked f!ghts ???
 7 years ago '07        #67
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Floyd paying for that he a trick type n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #68
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
both the chicks top flight so

 7 years ago '10        #69
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 KnicksLost said:
Floyd paying for that he a trick type n*gga
exactly........SHE BOUGHT HIM A CAR WITH HIS MONEY
 7 years ago '06        #70
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I know that v*gina tastes stunningly delicious
 7 years ago '04        #71
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
uh mosley's girl is badder this chick look kinda manly n*ggaz is trippin
 7 years ago '10        #72
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
Mosley's bi*ch is the baddest


And I wouldnt even be surprised if Floyd's girl admits to being a tranny
 7 years ago '08        #73
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 538 538
Yall shoulda compared her to pics of her at a f!ght not some model shoot lol.

But in the bikini she doesn't look all that good, her face looks real fu*king weird.
 7 years ago '07        #74
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
 psylence2k said:
are you seriously going to try to act like Manny hasn't ducked f!ghts ???
Lets see...

f!ghts from 2007 and on.

Pacman:
Shane Mosley
Joshua Clottey
Miguel Ángel Cotto
Ricky Hatton
Oscar De La Hoya
David Díaz
Juan Manuel Márquez
Marco Antonio Barrera
Jorge Solís

Floyd:
Shane Mosley
Juan Manuel Márquez
Ricky Hatton
Oscar De La Hoya

Manny STAYS PUTTING IN WORK. Why you retiring Floyd? You perfectly fine to f!ght, so why you ducking Manny? Manny already been dubbed the P4P champ in boxing, yet he still out there f!ghting...

but its okay Floyd, we all know your "legacy" rests on that unblemished record.


Last edited by j_k1dd; 05-08-2011 at 06:27 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #75
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 7 years ago '04        #76
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 j_k1dd said:
Lets see...

f!ghts from 2007 and on.

Pacman:
Shane Mosley
Joshua Clottey
Miguel Ángel Cotto
Ricky Hatton
Oscar De La Hoya
David Díaz
Juan Manuel Márquez
Marco Antonio Barrera
Jorge Solís

Floyd:
Shane Mosley
Juan Manuel Márquez
Ricky Hatton
Oscar De La Hoya

Manny STAYS PUTTING IN WORK. Why you retiring Floyd? You perfectly fine to f!ght, so why you ducking Manny? Manny already been dubbed the P4P champ in boxing, yet he still out there f!ghting...

but its okay Floyd, we all know your "legacy" rests on that unblemished record.

You still didn't answer my question, everyone knows that Manny ducked Shane the first time he came for a f!ght asking at 140, Roach said this straight up on camera. So Manny ducks Shane so Floyd goes ahead and f!ghts Shane after he brutalizes Margarito , makes a mockery out of Mosley then Manny wants to jump in when he sees Mosley is washed up to the point where he'll even f!ght Shane at a higher weight than what he refused to f!ght him before at??
How about let's look at the fact that Mayweather is f!ghting most of his matches a hell of a alot closer to their natural weight than Manny who's asking guys to drop 10-20 pounds below what they normally f!ght at.
 7 years ago '04        #77
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
chick right
 7 years ago '06        #78
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3671 3671
Mosely's broad


[video - click to view]

 05-08-2011, 07:18 PM         #79
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #80
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 psylence2k said:
You still didn't answer my question, everyone knows that Manny ducked Shane the first time he came for a f!ght asking at 140, Roach said this straight up on camera. So Manny ducks Shane so Floyd goes ahead and f!ghts Shane after he brutalizes Margarito , makes a mockery out of Mosley then Manny wants to jump in when he sees Mosley is washed up to the point where he'll even f!ght Shane at a higher weight than what he refused to f!ght him before at??
How about let's look at the fact that Mayweather is f!ghting most of his matches a hell of a alot closer to their natural weight than Manny who's asking guys to drop 10-20 pounds below what they normally f!ght at.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy