The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2005, 07:15 PM         #61
sparks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wut is yuk doing with footage of game stripping???????????
 12 years ago '04        #62
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
ayo before pac made it he used to imitate s3x with blow up dolls, anything to pay the bills right?

N for all those that dont believe bout the pac this, go watch ressurection.
 01-13-2005, 08:18 PM         #63
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i heard this way back homez was on change of heartz an he almost cried when a gurl dumped him but whoc arez! propz 2 tha kid who said we all did crazy sh*t in life that we look back on an regret ppl hatin on him cuz he makin money an they don't wanna see him keep succeedin it happenz 2 like every artist now an dayz wtf juss let them do them damn
 01-13-2005, 08:55 PM         #64
Young Phelony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k errebody in this forum who likes game. i bet you'd all like sisqo all of a sudden if he came out wit a hardcore "studio" rap album as long as it had HOT BEATS backing it. OHhhhhhh makes a n*gga think don't it?

point blank: the game is a phony. just admit it.

Now i'll jus wait for the f*g haters on this forum 2 comment.
 01-13-2005, 09:44 PM         #65
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Phelony said:
fu*k errebody in this forum who likes game. i bet you'd all like sisqo all of a sudden if he came out wit a hardcore "studio" rap album as long as it had HOT BEATS backing it. OHhhhhhh makes a n*gga think don't it?

point blank: the game is a phony. just admit it.

Now i'll jus wait for the f*g haters on this forum 2 comment.

nobody is denying game is phony but i bet your favorite rapper aint as real as he may portray to be my whole point is that why would you hate on somebody because of what another n*gga is saying about him without you knowing him or the knowing the truth keep in mind that the truth will never be revealed to the public because truth is too harsh on some people to handle on any type of scneario just like i know for a fact the hwole hip hop industry is full of rich motherfu*kers grown a.ss man acting like high school bicthes gossiping about another man sh*t

point blank hip hop is like a big fu*king high school and pac and biggie are the most popular motherfu*kers outthere everybody wants to be like them in some sort of way theres not a song latetly were we dont hear pac and big specially from this n*gga game but yo we go back to his production hottest sh*t out for a hot minute phony or not this n*gga keeps me entertained while driving call this d!ck riding or what not but i dont feel game like that his cd is worth platinum status wether you like it or not
 01-13-2005, 09:48 PM         #66
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kocaine187 said:
ayo before pac made it he used to imitate s3x with blow up dolls, anything to pay the bills right?

N for all those that dont believe bout the pac this, go watch ressurection.
my point exactly hey yo theres some sh*t i will never do for money but yo i know poverty and when you are born and raised hood and poor you do whatever it takes tp better your life
only n*ggaz that go thru real struggles can understand my point i dont know the background of each boxden member but i can tell you that living in the hood poor no money to eat pay bills electrocity cut off and what not is not beatiful so i ca nsee why some n*gga would crazy sh*t t oget money
 12 years ago '04        #67
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$548 | Props total: 5 5
 jae phill said:
im a d!ck rider? sh*t you quoted what i said and still dont get the point now thats pretty sad becaue i think you should go back to english class and practice reading comprehension......and in regards to yukmouth i know who he is dumbass i just dont give a fu*k about him man nuff said people are stupid im out

What is you sayin? Dont get it misconstrued I understood what you wrote but dont come out ya mouth bout a Bay area legend period. Y'all little ignorant fu*ks think jus cause a n*gga aint on ya local radio station he aint in tha rap game. Who is Yukmouth?? sh*t yuk has a classic song and 4 good albums that independently sold alot, he's paid and tha fact you dont recognize him shows your gameless. Hustle Hustle Hustle
 01-13-2005, 10:35 PM         #68
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JGothoz said:
What is you sayin? Dont get it misconstrued I understood what you wrote but dont come out ya mouth bout a Bay area legend period. Y'all little ignorant fu*ks think jus cause a n*gga aint on ya local radio station he aint in tha rap game. Who is Yukmouth?? sh*t yuk has a classic song and 4 good albums that independently sold alot, he's paid and tha fact you dont recognize him shows your gameless. Hustle Hustle Hustle

and im ignorant defending another mans d!ck damn i didnt know you like your peanut butter pushed you f*gget and for you being so damn stupid i know who yukmouth is you bay f*g i just cant give credit to a n*gga with a name like that and who spit lines like this

Eat a can of phony emcees, then dump they a.ss in san antoni
Cuz n*ggas bologney like oscar myers'Yukmouth - It’s in My Blood

so you see f*gget i know who he is but hes a nobody pass the bay so let him keep YUK in your MOUTH bi*ch and you have the nerver to say im a d!ck rider lol

im thru talking with close minded ignorant n*ggaz tha tdont see past an area code get the fu*k outta here with that bay sh*t i give props were they are due why is yukmouth beefing so much? cause n*gga is feening for the respect he think he deserves so why not get at a dr.dre artist and try to get exposure man you dont know what other peopls intentions are but yet you fall for thier game you stupid and dumb with your 707 bullsh*t suck a d!ck and swallow that yuk you homo

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 10:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #69
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
You know whats gay. Yukmouth, even if he has this footage, is the f*g**t a.ss n*gga goin around trying to dig up information on people like a little rat. Thats d!ckriding at its finest there.
 01-13-2005, 10:46 PM         #70
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
You know whats gay. Yukmouth, even if he has this footage, is the f*g**t a.ss n*gga goin around trying to dig up information on people like a little rat. Thats d!ckriding at its finest there.

thats what im talking about finally a n*gga that understands damn
why in the fu*k is this f*g digging up info about naother man?
a tongue ring stripping and sh*t is gay but damn they are getting paid for stripping but what the fuc kis one man doing with another mans stripping footage lol only f*gs like JGothoz dont see it

yukmouth probably like ohh yeah ganme strip show your daddy yuk whos the man lol fu*king homop a.ss n*gga beefing latetly with everybody for no reason trying to pull fifty stunts to get known NOW THATS GAY hes not only d!ck riding but stealing another mans swagga lol he admires man in a weird way
 01-13-2005, 10:58 PM         #71
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG PROPS 4 the person that can get the tape of game on change of heart lmao
 11 years ago '04        #72
6 Deep Creepin 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
Now that Game's outta G-Unit n Yukmouth n Game squashed there beef u think that the stripper tapes gonna get n the hand of 50. Releasin this will prolly fu*k up games career a lil bit...
 11 years ago '04        #73
orv 
space
space
$3,487 | Props total: 29 29
Yukmouth is a nobody.
 11 years ago '05        #74
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$138 | Props total: 20 20
sh*t pac was on stage simulating him fu*king a rubber doll now does that make Pac less a G fu*king a blowup doll on stage?
 06-27-2005, 08:20 AM         #75
Thugthizzle2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man I don't give a fu*k if he has been on change of heart and being a dancer....he makes great muzik...thats what matters playuhsss....pimpjuice pimpin
 06-27-2005, 08:36 AM         #76
steel drums 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ dats real talk...and so what if dat n*gga was stripping...you know how much money n*ggas get paid for stripping for these females...sh*t my brother a stripper and that n*gga get crazy bread...we all suppossed to be grown anyways or atleast er one think they are. learn to tell the difference between street life and entertainment..half the sh*t this n*ggaz be rappin bout they aint neva did anyways...get off they nutz n get something to do..
 11 years ago '04        #77
inthought 
space
space
$3,294 | Props total: 8 8
^^Damn r u a leecher or some sh*t? 1000+ post, n only 6 street cred? Damn......

Anyways...
GAME who gives a fu*k what he does? As long as the music is great content n he delivers good music, then i could care less about his "Change Of Heart days" n sh*t. Anyways, why did someone bring this up? This was from January????
 11 years ago '05        #78
yo-boy-CA 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 1 1
yo boy yukmouth just trying to get some shine cause game it what everybody is talking about right now so he tryin to go at him to get his name out there.
 11 years ago '05        #79
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,736 | Props total: 136 136
 6 Deep Creepin said:
Fool this interview wuz done a couple of days ago..... The Change of Heart thing I don't think too many people knew about, I didnt for one and the male stripper thing no one has heard of. The interview u gotta take it as it is, either you believe what Yuk is sayin or you dont.

it is old foreal but i aint tryin to be mean though i been heard bout both of them
 06-27-2005, 01:55 PM         #80
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
godzilla was ten times better then the documentary,thug lord was too,and thugged out the albulation all his albums were better than that weak sh*t
you tellin the truth mah n*gga Godzilla was a classic but you cant tell it to these f*g**t a.ss 50 d!ck ridin bi*ches in here

fu*k U Dip$hitFLEAsideCrapo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy