The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

most viewed right now
 Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
14 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
279 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2005, 01:50 AM         #41
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you see what i mean this n*gga here is a perfect example /\/\/\/\

Yuk aint goin say he got proof if he aint goin show it. R.I.P. Game
talk about d!ck riding damn some one would think you fu*ked the n*gga
you know him so well lol dont talk about d!ck riding is like rick james when he said
na i never stepped in his couch and the later on said yeah i stepped in his couch man up n*gga dont be like a bi*ch and gossip absorving beef you dont belong in i tell you

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 01:51 AM..
 01-13-2005, 02:33 AM         #42
Bang On Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i luv how g-unit fans come so fast to defend there f*g**t rapprs they luv u know all know if it was yukmouth with the tongue and all that gay sh*t ud all be flapping ya gums too, but u cant cuz its ur fav rapper who has a tongue ring and u all listen him lmao

and i dont ever remember going through a stage with a tongue ring ROFL
 01-13-2005, 02:41 AM         #43
*Snowman* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall shut da fukk up....at least 5000 of ya dl his cd off here
 01-13-2005, 02:44 AM         #44
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha first i could care less were game goes with his career hot today nto hot tomorrow i dont give a fu*k i dont know the n*gga dont care his music right now is hot to me so you put 2 and 2 together and tell me if hes my favorite rapper second who the fu*k is yukmouth or any rapper for me to be stressing? specially who the fu*k is yukmouth? and that tongue ring sh*t yeah that is gay but fu*k it n*gga will be making more then me and you combined so whatever

just look at my sig the second one should explain how i feel

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 02:45 AM..
 01-13-2005, 03:07 AM         #45
Bang On Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit420 said:
all yall shut da fukk up....at least 5000 of ya dl his cd off here

^^ that would be the f*g**t side of bx
 01-13-2005, 03:35 AM         #46
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yukmouth is straight garbage and everyone knows about change of heart because joe buddens talks about it when he disses game.
 12 years ago '04        #47
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 jae phill said:
alot of yall have good points specially you nardva n*ggaz on boxden act like they aint going thru or went thru a phaze (like i bet 90% off you f*ggets rock xxl tall long white t-shirts (like night gowns and sh*t)thats a phaze and that sh*t is going to look wack sometime down your life and guess what your gonna look back or osmebody you know and ask why in the fu*k were you wearing that? like cross colors feel me) i guess some n*ggaz dont live and learn or most of the heads in boxden are 10-11 yr old punks acting like grown ups and have not not lived life long enough to say something meaningful.

the stripping thing and blonde streaks and tongue ring yeah its wrong and f*ggity specially when you claim hard thug but everybody knows that hip hop aint nothing but fake a.ss street dudes with fake thug drama he should of went with another approach but like fiftys album you either get rich or die trying (wich one would you choose)

and i did not like game but his cd is too hot to pass

thats his style he finds out everything about you and just breaks you down.

if yukmouth is actually spending time researching another mans life just to diss then no wonder his career is were it is-
usually when you go thru the phase is when you're younger.How old was pac when he was doing the whole ballet sh*t???..i aint justifying it but game did this while he was 18(or older??)...come on now that's already an enough age to know where to know if a modafu*kas heart pumps or if he's built for gangsta sh*t.Dont get me wrong theres a difference between being gangsta and just being a duke that can throw the hands to defend ya self,the gangsta image dosent fit him tho he himself admitted that he rocked a tongue ring and went change of hearts.The funny thing is that he said that plenty of gangstas in la do that sh*t,which really makes me wonder how hard is cats out there to be doing that type of sh*t.Dont know where yall come from but round here that tongue ring sh*t is for pretty boys u know them cats that pluck their eyebrows and act like bi*ches,not for no ''gangstas''

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 01-13-2005 at 06:55 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #48
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
sh*t i wasnt feelin game that much til his album dropped, yea and i know his credibilty is in the sh*tter, but hey i'd strip too if thats what i had to do to pay the bills
 12 years ago '04        #49
trinking726 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 0 0
 playon said:
game sux period take the hot BEATS out and hes average at best the man has no skill fu*k all the othersh*t change of heart or whateva the man cant rap end of discussion. aahyeah i think he should also get off every other rappers (pac,big/eazy etc) nuts
i wasnt gonna say nuthin in this thread cuz whether ya hatin or lovin dude, ya all actin like a buncha fu*kin groupies...but this kid right here sayin some dumb sh*t...get off they nuts? listen man it seems to me like dudes just payin respect(like every other rapper does)..what i like about him namin their old albums and sayin their names often is: the fact that he's in gunit gives him that mass appeal and instead of usin it to just make money(ie:50 cent) he is actually makin good music AND gettin the word out to the bubble gum rap listener(many on this site) that this is rap/ hip hop..the rest is not...he's puttin they names/album names out there..makin all these new school bubble gum bi*ches realize that you can still make nice music w/o makin love songs and radio friendly...yes how we do is radio but i even like it..and i hate radio bullsh*t and before this album i thought game was corny
 01-13-2005, 07:55 AM         #50
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW in mase voice.
 01-13-2005, 08:11 AM         #51
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody knew about the change of heart thing, didn't know about the stipper tho and I don't believe it anywayz
but who cares? most people take this rap sh*t way too serious, rappers are just entertainers, i don't give a sh*t wether a rapper did or didn't slang dope, wether he did or didn't shoot anybody and wether or not his mom prepares his sanwiches before he goes to work
if the music is hot, it's hot, period
 12 years ago '04        #52
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 333 333
Ayo, Game Already Said He Was On A Dating Show.
 12 years ago '04        #53
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$548 | Props total: 5 5
 jae phill said:
hahaha first i could care less were game goes with his career hot today nto hot tomorrow i dont give a fu*k i dont know the n*gga dont care his music right now is hot to me so you put 2 and 2 together and tell me if hes my favorite rapper second who the fu*k is yukmouth or any rapper for me to be stressing? specially who the fu*k is yukmouth? and that tongue ring sh*t yeah that is gay but fu*k it n*gga will be making more then me and you combined so whatever

just look at my sig the second one should explain how i feel

you define a j-cat if you know what tha means. You dont know who yuk is, he been in tha game fa over 10 years? and 2 years ago you had no idea who Game was so you tell me who tha d!ck rider is ?????
 01-13-2005, 12:30 PM         #54
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think he meant to say 'who the fu*k is yuk?' literaly
it's a rethorical question in order to say that yuk has never accomplished sh*t but one megahit with numskull and 4 albums of which 2 were trash
yuk's just a bi*chin as jealous muthafu*ka
 01-13-2005, 01:25 PM         #55
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all look into and think about sh*t too much, u either like his music or u dont....if u dont, just shut the fu*k up and move on...
 01-13-2005, 02:44 PM         #56
khalsa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea....yuk owns game like usual..
 01-13-2005, 02:49 PM         #57
Plankfeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye dat n*gga said it, They gossipin like they bi*ches at the hair salon
 12 years ago '04        #58
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,403 | Props total: 41 41
 jae phill said:
damn game start to shine and n*ggaz come out to the light to try and k!ll his spotlight
why theres gotta be so much fu*king hate in the industry?
can a n*gga just shine do his numbers without a f*gget a.ss trying to spoil the moment?
whatever the case may be his album is hot way hotter then anything yukmouth ever released and if he was a male stripper......evrybody in their life have done something you later on regret and wish you never did thats part of growing up live and learn
now this found what his good at i bet you wont see him in change of heart or stirpping if its true anytime soon YA NEED TO GROW UP ebsorving other peoples beef like its ya own judging a man by what you think another n*gga says ya act like a bunch of females after they watch drama shows on tv
IS fu*kING MUSIC
^^^^^Real Talk...........question I been wanting to ask for a while........
 12 years ago '04        #59
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
Just To LeT You Know He Was Also In The And 1 Mixtape Tour Back In The Days As A Contestant

Last edited by RAPSOURCE2003; 01-13-2005 at 05:16 PM..
 01-13-2005, 06:57 PM         #60
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JGothoz said:
you define a j-cat if you know what tha means. You dont know who yuk is, he been in tha game fa over 10 years? and 2 years ago you had no idea who Game was so you tell me who tha d!ck rider is ?????

im a d!ck rider? sh*t you quoted what i said and still dont get the point now thats pretty sad becaue i think you should go back to english class and practice reading comprehension......and in regards to yukmouth i know who he is dumbass i just dont give a fu*k about him man nuff said people are stupid im out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
148 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
30 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
161 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
244 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy