The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

01-13-2005, 08:11 AM         #51
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
everybody knew about the change of heart thing, didn't know about the stipper tho and I don't believe it anywayz
but who cares? most people take this rap sh*t way too serious, rappers are just entertainers, i don't give a sh*t wether a rapper did or didn't slang dope, wether he did or didn't shoot anybody and wether or not his mom prepares his sanwiches before he goes to work
if the music is hot, it's hot, period

15 years ago '04        #52
Evil G  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,907   Props total: 1278 1278
Ayo, Game Already Said He Was On A Dating Show.

15 years ago '04        #53
JGothoz  2 heat pts2
space
space
$585   Props total: 53 53
 jae phill said
hahaha first i could care less were game goes with his career hot today nto hot tomorrow i dont give a fu*k i dont know the n*gga dont care his music right now is hot to me so you put 2 and 2 together and tell me if hes my favorite rapper second who the fu*k is yukmouth or any rapper for me to be stressing? specially who the fu*k is yukmouth? and that tongue ring sh*t yeah that is gay but fu*k it n*gga will be making more then me and you combined so whatever

just look at my sig the second one should explain how i feel

you define a j-cat if you know what tha means. You dont know who yuk is, he been in tha game fa over 10 years? and 2 years ago you had no idea who Game was so you tell me who tha d*ck rider is ?????

01-13-2005, 12:30 PM         #54
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
i don't think he meant to say 'who the fu*k is yuk?' literaly
it's a rethorical question in order to say that yuk has never accomplished sh*t but one megahit with numskull and 4 albums of which 2 were trash
yuk's just a bi*chin as jealous muthafu*ka

01-13-2005, 01:25 PM         #55
Imob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
y'all look into and think about sh*t too much, u either like his music or u dont....if u dont, just shut the fu*k up and move on...

01-13-2005, 02:44 PM         #56
khalsa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
yea....yuk owns game like usual..

01-13-2005, 02:49 PM         #57
Plankfeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Aye dat n*gga said it, They gossipin like they bi*ches at the hair salon

15 years ago '04        #58
.Mase Da Rula.  1 heat pts1
space
space
$25,670   Props total: 183 183
 jae phill said
damn game start to shine and n*ggaz come out to the light to try and k*ll his spotlight
why theres gotta be so much fu*king hate in the industry?
can a n*gga just shine do his numbers without a f*gget a*s trying to spoil the moment?
whatever the case may be his album is hot way hotter then anything yukmouth ever released and if he was a male stripper......evrybody in their life have done something you later on regret and wish you never did thats part of growing up live and learn
now this found what his good at i bet you wont see him in change of heart or stirpping if its true anytime soon YA NEED TO GROW UP ebsorving other peoples beef like its ya own judging a man by what you think another n*gga says ya act like a bunch of females after they watch drama shows on tv
IS fu*kING MUSIC
^^^^^Real Talk...........question I been wanting to ask for a while........

15 years ago '04        #59
RAPSOURCE2003  10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221   Props total: 21 21
Just To LeT You Know He Was Also In The And 1 Mixtape Tour Back In The Days As A Contestant

Last edited by RAPSOURCE2003; 01-13-2005 at 05:16 PM..

01-13-2005, 06:57 PM         #60
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 JGothoz said
you define a j-cat if you know what tha means. You dont know who yuk is, he been in tha game fa over 10 years? and 2 years ago you had no idea who Game was so you tell me who tha d*ck rider is ?????

im a d*ck rider? sh*t you quoted what i said and still dont get the point now thats pretty sad becaue i think you should go back to english class and practice reading comprehension......and in regards to yukmouth i know who he is dumbass i just dont give a fu*k about him man nuff said people are stupid im out

01-13-2005, 07:15 PM         #61
sparks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
wut is yuk doing with footage of game stripping???????????

01-13-2005, 07:46 PM         #62
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
ayo before pac made it he used to imitate s*x with blow up dolls, anything to pay the bills right?

N for all those that dont believe bout the pac this, go watch ressurection.

01-13-2005, 08:18 PM         #63
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
man i heard this way back homez was on change of heartz an he almost cried when a gurl dumped him but whoc arez! propz 2 tha kid who said we all did crazy sh*t in life that we look back on an regret ppl hatin on him cuz he makin money an they don't wanna see him keep succeedin it happenz 2 like every artist now an dayz wtf juss let them do them damn

01-13-2005, 08:55 PM         #64
Young Phelony  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
fu*k errebody in this forum who likes game. i bet you'd all like sisqo all of a sudden if he came out wit a hardcore "studio" rap album as long as it had HOT BEATS backing it. OHhhhhhh makes a n*gga think don't it?

point blank: the game is a phony. just admit it.

Now i'll jus wait for the f*g haters on this forum 2 comment.

01-13-2005, 09:44 PM         #65
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 Young Phelony said
fu*k errebody in this forum who likes game. i bet you'd all like sisqo all of a sudden if he came out wit a hardcore "studio" rap album as long as it had HOT BEATS backing it. OHhhhhhh makes a n*gga think don't it?

point blank: the game is a phony. just admit it.

Now i'll jus wait for the f*g haters on this forum 2 comment.

nobody is denying game is phony but i bet your favorite rapper aint as real as he may portray to be my whole point is that why would you hate on somebody because of what another n*gga is saying about him without you knowing him or the knowing the truth keep in mind that the truth will never be revealed to the public because truth is too harsh on some people to handle on any type of scneario just like i know for a fact the hwole hip hop industry is full of rich motherfu*kers grown a*s man acting like high school bicthes gossiping about another man sh*t

point blank hip hop is like a big fu*king high school and pac and biggie are the most popular motherfu*kers outthere everybody wants to be like them in some sort of way theres not a song latetly were we dont hear pac and big specially from this n*gga game but yo we go back to his production hottest sh*t out for a hot minute phony or not this n*gga keeps me entertained while driving call this d*ck riding or what not but i dont feel game like that his cd is worth platinum status wether you like it or not

01-13-2005, 09:48 PM         #66
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 kocaine187 said
ayo before pac made it he used to imitate s*x with blow up dolls, anything to pay the bills right?

N for all those that dont believe bout the pac this, go watch ressurection.
my point exactly hey yo theres some sh*t i will never do for money but yo i know poverty and when you are born and raised hood and poor you do whatever it takes tp better your life
only n*ggaz that go thru real struggles can understand my point i dont know the background of each boxden member but i can tell you that living in the hood poor no money to eat pay bills electrocity cut off and what not is not beatiful so i ca nsee why some n*gga would crazy sh*t t oget money

15 years ago '04        #67
JGothoz  2 heat pts2
space
space
$585   Props total: 53 53
 jae phill said
im a d*ck rider? sh*t you quoted what i said and still dont get the point now thats pretty sad becaue i think you should go back to english class and practice reading comprehension......and in regards to yukmouth i know who he is dumbass i just dont give a fu*k about him man nuff said people are stupid im out

What is you sayin? Dont get it misconstrued I understood what you wrote but dont come out ya mouth bout a Bay area legend period. Y'all little ignorant fu*ks think jus cause a n*gga aint on ya local radio station he aint in tha rap game. Who is Yukmouth?? sh*t yuk has a classic song and 4 good albums that independently sold alot, he's paid and tha fact you dont recognize him shows your gameless. Hustle Hustle Hustle

01-13-2005, 10:35 PM         #68
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 JGothoz said
What is you sayin? Dont get it misconstrued I understood what you wrote but dont come out ya mouth bout a Bay area legend period. Y'all little ignorant fu*ks think jus cause a n*gga aint on ya local radio station he aint in tha rap game. Who is Yukmouth?? sh*t yuk has a classic song and 4 good albums that independently sold alot, he's paid and tha fact you dont recognize him shows your gameless. Hustle Hustle Hustle

and im ignorant defending another mans d*ck damn i didnt know you like your peanut butter pushed you f*gget and for you being so damn stupid i know who yukmouth is you bay f*g i just cant give credit to a n*gga with a name like that and who spit lines like this

Eat a can of phony emcees, then dump they a*s in san antoni
Cuz n*ggas bologney like oscar myers'Yukmouth - Itís in My Blood

so you see f*gget i know who he is but hes a nobody pass the bay so let him keep YUK in your MOUTH bi*ch and you have the nerver to say im a d*ck rider lol

im thru talking with close minded ignorant n*ggaz tha tdont see past an area code get the fu*k outta here with that bay sh*t i give props were they are due why is yukmouth beefing so much? cause n*gga is feening for the respect he think he deserves so why not get at a dr.dre artist and try to get exposure man you dont know what other peopls intentions are but yet you fall for thier game you stupid and dumb with your 707 bullsh*t suck a d*ck and swallow that yuk you homo

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 10:43 PM..

15 years ago '04        #69
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,174   Props total: 86 86
You know whats gay. Yukmouth, even if he has this footage, is the f*g**t a*s n*gga goin around trying to dig up information on people like a little rat. Thats d*ckriding at its finest there.

01-13-2005, 10:46 PM         #70
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said
You know whats gay. Yukmouth, even if he has this footage, is the f*g**t a*s n*gga goin around trying to dig up information on people like a little rat. Thats d*ckriding at its finest there.

thats what im talking about finally a n*gga that understands damn
why in the fu*k is this f*g digging up info about naother man?
a tongue ring stripping and sh*t is gay but damn they are getting paid for stripping but what the fuc kis one man doing with another mans stripping footage lol only f*gs like JGothoz dont see it

yukmouth probably like ohh yeah ganme strip show your daddy yuk whos the man lol fu*king homop a*s n*gga beefing latetly with everybody for no reason trying to pull fifty stunts to get known NOW THATS GAY hes not only d*ck riding but stealing another mans swagga lol he admires man in a weird way

01-13-2005, 10:58 PM         #71
callie4l  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG PROPS 4 the person that can get the tape of game on change of heart lmao

06-27-2005, 07:41 AM         #72
6 Deep Creepin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Now that Game's outta G-Unit n Yukmouth n Game squashed there beef u think that the stripper tapes gonna get n the hand of 50. Releasin this will prolly fu*k up games career a lil bit...

14 years ago '04        #73
orv 
space
space
$5,231   Props total: 3825 3825
Yukmouth is a nobody.

14 years ago '05        #74
420dipset  1 heat pts1
space
space
$160   Props total: 32 32
sh*t pac was on stage simulating him fu*king a rubber doll now does that make Pac less a G fu*king a blowup doll on stage?

06-27-2005, 08:20 AM         #75
Thugthizzle2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
man I don't give a fu*k if he has been on change of heart and being a dancer....he makes great muzik...thats what matters playuhsss....pimpjuice pimpin

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+160online now  24
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
129 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  17
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  15
2019 Hyundai Ioniq electric $999 down, $79 for 36 months lease
79 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+34online now  9
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry