The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 22 22
If he dropping albums ike The Documantary dude can do what the fu*k he wants to
 01-12-2005, 08:06 PM         #22
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 Deep Creepin said:
Fool this interview wuz done a couple of days ago..... The Change of Heart thing I don't think too many people knew about, I didnt for one and the male stripper thing no one has heard of. The interview u gotta take it as it is, either you believe what Yuk is sayin or you dont.

i just don't care about what dumb things game did in his past...i like his music now...and i am going to return the hate u sent to me...n00b.
 12 years ago '04        #23
6 Deep Creepin 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 Whitey Tighty said:
i just don't care about what dumb things game did in his past...i like his music now...and i am going to return the hate u sent to me...n00b.

Ur from Canada, nobody gives a fu*k what chu think.....
 12 years ago '04        #24
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
The Game is a big f*g**t whether you like it or not so don't take it personal like a little bi*ch you d!ckryders!!

Last edited by QBKinG; 01-12-2005 at 08:16 PM..
 01-12-2005, 08:16 PM         #25
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless thread...
 12 years ago '04        #26
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,503 | Props total: 4 4
I posted this earlier, but props for postin' it now. People need to know 'bout this, this is serious.

Last edited by RuggedSouljah; 01-14-2005 at 04:42 PM..
 01-12-2005, 08:38 PM         #27
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game sux period take the hot BEATS out and hes average at best the man has no skill fu*k all the othersh*t change of heart or whateva the man cant rap end of discussion. aahyeah i think he should also get off every other rappers (pac,big/eazy etc) nuts
 12 years ago '04        #28
KOOL COL-B 
space
space
$601 | Props total: 0 0
meh, i dont give a fu*k if its true or not. i listen 2 him cuz i like hiz music, not cuz of wut he's dun in tha past. if i found out justin timberlake used 2 b a crip and k!lled 30 mafu*kaz, that sh*t aint gon make me go buy hiz album, cuz i dont like hiz music. werd
 01-12-2005, 09:02 PM         #29
Bang On Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said:
damn game start to shine and n*ggaz come out to the light to try and k!ll his spotlight
why theres gotta be so much fu*king hate in the industry?
can a n*gga just shine do his numbers without a f*gget a.ss trying to spoil the moment?
whatever the case may be his album is hot way hotter then anything yukmouth ever released and if he was a male stripper......evrybody in their life have done something you later on regret and wish you never did thats part of growing up live and learn
now this found what his good at i bet you wont see him in change of heart or stirpping if its true anytime soon YA NEED TO GROW UP ebsorving other peoples beef like its ya own judging a man by what you think another n*gga says ya act like a bunch of females after they watch drama shows on tv
IS fu*kING MUSIC

^^^ lmao no one was hating if u knew what u was talking bout maybe ud know that game started sh*t first with yukmouth so yukmouth exposed him, lmao and everybody knew bout the change of heart and the stripper thing it was on the diss songs fu*k GAME
 01-12-2005, 09:10 PM         #30
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 Deep Creepin said:
Ur from Canada, nobody gives a fu*k what chu think.....

u wish you were from canada...
 01-12-2005, 09:18 PM         #31
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur all fu*king retarded

they pay people like 200 bucks to go and act a certain way on shows like that....they say act gay, he acts gay for like 10 minutes and gets paid...if i was broke, i'd do it 2
 01-12-2005, 09:26 PM         #32
Bang On Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dex1can said:
ur all fu*king retarded

they pay people like 200 bucks to go and act a certain way on shows like that....they say act gay, he acts gay for like 10 minutes and gets paid...if i was broke, i'd do it 2

^^^ lmao they dont pay u too wear a tongue ring and have blonde streaks in his hair, lmao @ game fans crying adn sticking up for him

lol @ jimmy lovine paying yukmouth so he didnt put the video out and expose em even more LMAO

XPOSED!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #33
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Since when has being a gangsta become an art??? games music is iight his beats are the sh*t that mostly stand out.The only thing i dont like about son is the whole gimmick he has about being a gangsta,gettin shot.You neva hear duke talk about music,all u hear is ''i been shot ___ amount of times,while i was playing my playstation'',''im from compton,etc.
 12 years ago '04        #34
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4146 4146
Yeah whatever.

Id need some serious proof. Rappers talk sh*t all day.
 01-13-2005, 12:32 AM         #35
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the Right Track huh? I'ma have to ask my girl at work about this. She been goin to that spot for years.
 12 years ago '04        #36
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
LOL @ f*g**ts sayin "he was strippin 4 women and sh*t... its ok" hahaha how yall n*ggas know?
 01-13-2005, 12:55 AM         #37
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Since when has being a gangsta become an art??? games music is iight his beats are the sh*t that mostly stand out.The only thing i dont like about son is the whole gimmick he has about being a gangsta,gettin shot.You neva hear duke talk about music,all u hear is ''i been shot ___ amount of times,while i was playing my playstation'',''im from compton,etc.
I'm from Compton, I've been shot at, I've hustled, sold dope, drank 40's, been around k!llers, did sports, worn chucks, khakis, and t-shirts. But so did 70% of the people I was around. Does that make me a Gangster? No. Should I rap about it? No. The Game is a very talented guy in as much as he came as far as he did in only a few years, and that should be the beginning and the end of it. If he is really the West Coast's rap messiah, then his second official album should have a grip of features on his sh*t from artists from the Bay to Dego.

Where's a West Coast Bad Boys cd when you need one?
 12 years ago '04        #38
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 0 0
Game is a decent Mc and his album isn't bad. I can understand him being on change of heart and I can understand him having a tounge ring and blond streaks in his hair. Proabably some phase he was going thru. Him being a male stripper is a little gay, but it's legit money. Like somebody said earlier, it's not like he was stripping for males. But Yukmouth has a point. You can't go from being tounge ring blond streak hair male stripper to the hardest n*gga on the west coast. It's simple if you're not gangsta don't act like you're gangsta. For example look at Ludachris, he's doing his thing in the rap game, but he's not acting like a gangsta because he know he isn't.
 01-13-2005, 01:11 AM         #39
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of yall have good points specially you nardva n*ggaz on boxden act like they aint going thru or went thru a phaze (like i bet 90% off you f*ggets rock xxl tall long white t-shirts (like night gowns and sh*t)thats a phaze and that sh*t is going to look wack sometime down your life and guess what your gonna look back or osmebody you know and ask why in the fu*k were you wearing that? like cross colors feel me) i guess some n*ggaz dont live and learn or most of the heads in boxden are 10-11 yr old punks acting like grown ups and have not not lived life long enough to say something meaningful.

the stripping thing and blonde streaks and tongue ring yeah its wrong and f*ggity specially when you claim hard thug but everybody knows that hip hop aint nothing but fake a.ss street dudes with fake thug drama he should of went with another approach but like fiftys album you either get rich or die trying (wich one would you choose)

and i did not like game but his cd is too hot to pass

thats his style he finds out everything about you and just breaks you down.

if yukmouth is actually spending time researching another mans life just to diss then no wonder his career is were it is-

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 01:17 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #40
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$548 | Props total: 5 5
yuk exposed this pu**y a.ss n*gga, when that uga3 come out wit that stripper footage all these game d!ckriders goin be talkin sh*t about him like they never liked him. Yuk aint goin say he got proof if he aint goin show it. R.I.P. Game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
106 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy