The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

most viewed right now
+41  72
32 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
RuggedSouljah 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 143 143
I posted this earlier, but props for postin' it now. People need to know 'bout this, this is serious.

Last edited by RuggedSouljah; 01-14-2005 at 05:42 PM..

01-12-2005, 09:38 PM         #27
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game sux period take the hot BEATS out and hes average at best the man has no skill fu*k all the othersh*t change of heart or whateva the man cant rap end of discussion. aahyeah i think he should also get off every other rappers (pac,big/eazy etc) nuts

01-12-2005, 09:54 PM         #28
KOOL COL-B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh, i dont give a fu*k if its true or not. i listen 2 him cuz i like hiz music, not cuz of wut he's dun in tha past. if i found out justin timberlake used 2 b a crip and k*lled 30 mafu*kaz, that sh*t aint gon make me go buy hiz album, cuz i dont like hiz music. werd

01-12-2005, 10:02 PM         #29
Bang On Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said
damn game start to shine and n*ggaz come out to the light to try and k*ll his spotlight
why theres gotta be so much fu*king hate in the industry?
can a n*gga just shine do his numbers without a f*gget a*s trying to spoil the moment?
whatever the case may be his album is hot way hotter then anything yukmouth ever released and if he was a male stripper......evrybody in their life have done something you later on regret and wish you never did thats part of growing up live and learn
now this found what his good at i bet you wont see him in change of heart or stirpping if its true anytime soon YA NEED TO GROW UP ebsorving other peoples beef like its ya own judging a man by what you think another n*gga says ya act like a bunch of females after they watch drama shows on tv
IS fu*kING MUSIC

^^^ lmao no one was hating if u knew what u was talking bout maybe ud know that game started sh*t first with yukmouth so yukmouth exposed him, lmao and everybody knew bout the change of heart and the stripper thing it was on the diss songs fu*k GAME

01-12-2005, 10:10 PM         #30
Whitey Tighty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 Deep Creepin said
Ur from Canada, nobody gives a fu*k what chu think.....

u wish you were from canada...

01-12-2005, 10:18 PM         #31
dex1can  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur all fu*king retarded

they pay people like 200 bucks to go and act a certain way on shows like that....they say act gay, he acts gay for like 10 minutes and gets paid...if i was broke, i'd do it 2

01-12-2005, 10:26 PM         #32
Bang On Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dex1can said
ur all fu*king retarded

they pay people like 200 bucks to go and act a certain way on shows like that....they say act gay, he acts gay for like 10 minutes and gets paid...if i was broke, i'd do it 2

^^^ lmao they dont pay u too wear a tongue ring and have blonde streaks in his hair, lmao @ game fans crying adn sticking up for him

lol @ jimmy lovine paying yukmouth so he didnt put the video out and expose em even more LMAO

XPOSED!!!!!!!!!

14 years ago '04        #33
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Since when has being a gangsta become an art??? games music is iight his beats are the sh*t that mostly stand out.The only thing i dont like about son is the whole gimmick he has about being a gangsta,gettin shot.You neva hear duke talk about music,all u hear is ''i been shot ___ amount of times,while i was playing my playstation'',''im from compton,etc.

14 years ago '04        #34
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,316 | Props total: 12489 12489
Yeah whatever.

Id need some serious proof. Rappers talk sh*t all day.

01-13-2005, 01:32 AM         #35
seeyoubreezn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the Right Track huh? I'ma have to ask my girl at work about this. She been goin to that spot for years.

14 years ago '04        #36
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
LOL @ f*g**ts sayin "he was strippin 4 women and sh*t... its ok" hahaha how yall n*ggas know?

01-13-2005, 01:55 AM         #37
seeyoubreezn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said
Since when has being a gangsta become an art??? games music is iight his beats are the sh*t that mostly stand out.The only thing i dont like about son is the whole gimmick he has about being a gangsta,gettin shot.You neva hear duke talk about music,all u hear is ''i been shot ___ amount of times,while i was playing my playstation'',''im from compton,etc.
I'm from Compton, I've been shot at, I've hustled, sold dope, drank 40's, been around k*llers, did sports, worn chucks, khakis, and t-shirts. But so did 70% of the people I was around. Does that make me a Gangster? No. Should I rap about it? No. The Game is a very talented guy in as much as he came as far as he did in only a few years, and that should be the beginning and the end of it. If he is really the West Coast's rap messiah, then his second official album should have a grip of features on his sh*t from artists from the Bay to Dego.

Where's a West Coast Bad Boys cd when you need one?

14 years ago '04        #38
NardVa 
space
space
$1,654 | Props total: 3 3
Game is a decent Mc and his album isn't bad. I can understand him being on change of heart and I can understand him having a tounge ring and blond streaks in his hair. Proabably some phase he was going thru. Him being a male stripper is a little gay, but it's legit money. Like somebody said earlier, it's not like he was stripping for males. But Yukmouth has a point. You can't go from being tounge ring blond streak hair male stripper to the hardest n*gga on the west coast. It's simple if you're not gangsta don't act like you're gangsta. For example look at Ludachris, he's doing his thing in the rap game, but he's not acting like a gangsta because he know he isn't.

01-13-2005, 02:11 AM         #39
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of yall have good points specially you nardva n*ggaz on boxden act like they aint going thru or went thru a phaze (like i bet 90% off you f*ggets rock xxl tall long white t-shirts (like night gowns and sh*t)thats a phaze and that sh*t is going to look wack sometime down your life and guess what your gonna look back or osmebody you know and ask why in the fu*k were you wearing that? like cross colors feel me) i guess some n*ggaz dont live and learn or most of the heads in boxden are 10-11 yr old punks acting like grown ups and have not not lived life long enough to say something meaningful.

the stripping thing and blonde streaks and tongue ring yeah its wrong and f*ggity specially when you claim hard thug but everybody knows that hip hop aint nothing but fake a*s street dudes with fake thug drama he should of went with another approach but like fiftys album you either get rich or die trying (wich one would you choose)

and i did not like game but his cd is too hot to pass

thats his style he finds out everything about you and just breaks you down.

if yukmouth is actually spending time researching another mans life just to diss then no wonder his career is were it is-

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 02:17 AM..

14 years ago '04        #40
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 50 50
yuk exposed this pu**y a*s n*gga, when that uga3 come out wit that stripper footage all these game d*ckriders goin be talkin sh*t about him like they never liked him. Yuk aint goin say he got proof if he aint goin show it. R.I.P. Game

01-13-2005, 02:50 AM         #41
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you see what i mean this n*gga here is a perfect example /\/\/\/\

Yuk aint goin say he got proof if he aint goin show it. R.I.P. Game
talk about d*ck riding damn some one would think you fu*ked the n*gga
you know him so well lol dont talk about d*ck riding is like rick james when he said
na i never stepped in his couch and the later on said yeah i stepped in his couch man up n*gga dont be like a bi*ch and gossip absorving beef you dont belong in i tell you

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 02:51 AM..

01-13-2005, 03:33 AM         #42
Bang On Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i luv how g-unit fans come so fast to defend there f*g**t rapprs they luv u know all know if it was yukmouth with the tongue and all that gay sh*t ud all be flapping ya gums too, but u cant cuz its ur fav rapper who has a tongue ring and u all listen him lmao

and i dont ever remember going through a stage with a tongue ring ROFL

01-13-2005, 03:41 AM         #43
*Snowman*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall shut da fukk up....at least 5000 of ya dl his cd off here

01-13-2005, 03:44 AM         #44
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha first i could care less were game goes with his career hot today nto hot tomorrow i dont give a fu*k i dont know the n*gga dont care his music right now is hot to me so you put 2 and 2 together and tell me if hes my favorite rapper second who the fu*k is yukmouth or any rapper for me to be stressing? specially who the fu*k is yukmouth? and that tongue ring sh*t yeah that is gay but fu*k it n*gga will be making more then me and you combined so whatever

just look at my sig the second one should explain how i feel

Last edited by jae phill; 01-13-2005 at 03:45 AM..

01-13-2005, 04:07 AM         #45
Bang On Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit420 said
all yall shut da fukk up....at least 5000 of ya dl his cd off here

^^ that would be the f*g**t side of bx

01-13-2005, 04:35 AM         #46
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yukmouth is straight garbage and everyone knows about change of heart because joe buddens talks about it when he disses game.

14 years ago '04        #47
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 jae phill said
alot of yall have good points specially you nardva n*ggaz on boxden act like they aint going thru or went thru a phaze (like i bet 90% off you f*ggets rock xxl tall long white t-shirts (like night gowns and sh*t)thats a phaze and that sh*t is going to look wack sometime down your life and guess what your gonna look back or osmebody you know and ask why in the fu*k were you wearing that? like cross colors feel me) i guess some n*ggaz dont live and learn or most of the heads in boxden are 10-11 yr old punks acting like grown ups and have not not lived life long enough to say something meaningful.

the stripping thing and blonde streaks and tongue ring yeah its wrong and f*ggity specially when you claim hard thug but everybody knows that hip hop aint nothing but fake a*s street dudes with fake thug drama he should of went with another approach but like fiftys album you either get rich or die trying (wich one would you choose)

and i did not like game but his cd is too hot to pass

thats his style he finds out everything about you and just breaks you down.

if yukmouth is actually spending time researching another mans life just to diss then no wonder his career is were it is-
usually when you go thru the phase is when you're younger.How old was pac when he was doing the whole ballet sh*t???..i aint justifying it but game did this while he was 18(or older??)...come on now that's already an enough age to know where to know if a modafu*kas heart pumps or if he's built for gangsta sh*t.Dont get me wrong theres a difference between being gangsta and just being a duke that can throw the hands to defend ya self,the gangsta image dosent fit him tho he himself admitted that he rocked a tongue ring and went change of hearts.The funny thing is that he said that plenty of gangstas in la do that sh*t,which really makes me wonder how hard is cats out there to be doing that type of sh*t.Dont know where yall come from but round here that tongue ring sh*t is for pretty boys u know them cats that pluck their eyebrows and act like bi*ches,not for no ''gangstas''

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 01-13-2005 at 07:55 AM..

14 years ago '04        #48
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,915 | Props total: 416 416
sh*t i wasnt feelin game that much til his album dropped, yea and i know his credibilty is in the sh*tter, but hey i'd strip too if thats what i had to do to pay the bills

14 years ago '04        #49
trinking726 
space
space
$878 | Props total: 30 30
 playon said
game sux period take the hot BEATS out and hes average at best the man has no skill fu*k all the othersh*t change of heart or whateva the man cant rap end of discussion. aahyeah i think he should also get off every other rappers (pac,big/eazy etc) nuts
i wasnt gonna say nuthin in this thread cuz whether ya hatin or lovin dude, ya all actin like a buncha fu*kin groupies...but this kid right here sayin some dumb sh*t...get off they nuts? listen man it seems to me like dudes just payin respect(like every other rapper does)..what i like about him namin their old albums and sayin their names often is: the fact that he's in gunit gives him that mass appeal and instead of usin it to just make money(ie:50 cent) he is actually makin good music AND gettin the word out to the bubble gum rap listener(many on this site) that this is rap/ hip hop..the rest is not...he's puttin they names/album names out there..makin all these new school bubble gum bi*ches realize that you can still make nice music w/o makin love songs and radio friendly...yes how we do is radio but i even like it..and i hate radio bullsh*t and before this album i thought game was corny

01-13-2005, 08:55 AM         #50
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW in mase voice.

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  39
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  37
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
New Apple iPhone Leak
53 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+54online now  17
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  16
Video inside The “Hood” is undefeated with this new creation
34 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+198online now  14
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
155 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-82online now  13
Video inside African President gets exposed. Don't watch if you're insecure.
100 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy