The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
11346 pageviews
86 comments

6 Deep Creepin 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
Jan 12 - The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer.....

The Thuglord Yukmouth speaks on how his beef with The Game started and how it was suposed to be squashed. Yuk also speaks on the Daz situation and how all that came about.

Hear it all from Yukmouth's latest interview with Siccness.net.

[pic - click to view]

Yukmouth Interview (Replies to Game and Daz Dillinger)

Propz to Siccness.net

Last edited by 6 Deep Creepin; 01-12-2005 at 04:35 PM..

86 comments for "The Game was on Change of Heart Dating Show and also a Male Exotic Dancer....."

01-12-2005, 04:44 PM         #2
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who knows what to think. Yukmouth says a lot of sh*t I'm not sure how much of it I believe.
 12 years ago '04        #3
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 399 399
game a homo if he use to strip dance
 01-12-2005, 04:55 PM         #4
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this stuff is old news and nobody cares...
 01-12-2005, 04:55 PM         #5
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game admitted he was on change of heart...This stripper thing is new to me...I aint ever heard of a gangsta stripper... Although I don't believe that sh*t...Next thing is gonna be Game was in a pr0no...n*ggaz need to grow up.

Last edited by Sangria1; 01-12-2005 at 04:57 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #6
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 49 49
Propz on the interview... lol @ the radio host getting excited when Yuk says he got the footage
 12 years ago '04        #7
6 Deep Creepin 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 Whitey Tighty said:
this stuff is old news and nobody cares...
Fool this interview wuz done a couple of days ago..... The Change of Heart thing I don't think too many people knew about, I didnt for one and the male stripper thing no one has heard of. The interview u gotta take it as it is, either you believe what Yuk is sayin or you dont.

Last edited by 6 Deep Creepin; 01-12-2005 at 05:10 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #8
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 0 0
everyone knows about the change of heart thing,i knew bout the chip and dale dancer sh*t too,but dunno if thats true,but seriously what kinda studio hardcore gangster wants to go on change of heart,game is as fake as they come,his rapping styless are hell weak,buddy has no change in his facial expression just puts that fake gangsta grunt on,hes a bi*ch,the album sucked,the only reason why it was half good was only cause the beats was tiight and half the beats were supposed to be on DETOX, cause dre knew games gonna need good beats cause hes a wack rapper
 01-12-2005, 05:33 PM         #9
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn game start to shine and n*ggaz come out to the light to try and k!ll his spotlight
why theres gotta be so much fu*king hate in the industry?
can a n*gga just shine do his numbers without a f*gget a.ss trying to spoil the moment?
whatever the case may be his album is hot way hotter then anything yukmouth ever released and if he was a male stripper......evrybody in their life have done something you later on regret and wish you never did thats part of growing up live and learn
now this found what his good at i bet you wont see him in change of heart or stirpping if its true anytime soon YA NEED TO GROW UP ebsorving other peoples beef like its ya own judging a man by what you think another n*gga says ya act like a bunch of females after they watch drama shows on tv
IS fu*kING MUSIC

Last edited by jae phill; 01-12-2005 at 05:35 PM..
 01-12-2005, 05:34 PM         #10
hustleman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not a game fan but he was a male exotic dancer y does make him game he stripped for women not men
 12 years ago '04        #11
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 0 0
godzilla was ten times better then the documentary,thug lord was too,and thugged out the albulation all his albums were better than that weak sh*t
 01-12-2005, 05:37 PM         #12
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleman said:
im not a game fan but he was a male exotic dancer y does make him game he stripped for women not men

yo i didnt like game until his album dropped and the beats are crazy
i think skillz wise hes alright but hottest sh*t out right now
i feel you on your comment is not like he was stripping for men
sh*t if anything pac had mad pictures were he was stripping
what ya have to say about that? ya need to stop hating for real if you dont like him leave it

Last edited by jae phill; 01-12-2005 at 05:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #13
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 399 399
^^^^ i dont know any gangster that strip for the fu*k of it. i can see if it was only for him and his girl and they tape it. but this n*gga was a stripper. for him to say he's a gangster is like a girl saying she's not a hoe if she strips. we dont believe you, you need more people

Plus you have to be a f*g**t to wiggle ur a.ss and dress like a stripper.

Last edited by mprnc2000; 01-12-2005 at 05:44 PM..
 01-12-2005, 05:43 PM         #14
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said:
damn game start to shine and n*ggaz come out to the light to try and k!ll his spotlight
can a n*gga just shine do his numbers without a f*gget a.ss trying to spoil the moment?
whatever the case may be his album is hot way hotter then anything yukmouth ever released and if he was a male stripper......evrybody in their life have done something you later on regret and wish you never did thats part of growing up live and learn
now this found what his good at i bet you wont see him in change of heart or stirpping if its true anytime soon YA NEED TO GROW UP ebsorving other peoples beef like its ya own judging a man by what you think another n*gga says ya act like a bunch of females after they watch drama shows on tv
IS fu*kING MUSIC
for real, people need to stop gossiping like little bi*ches at the hair salon
 01-12-2005, 05:46 PM         #15
Lankizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said:
IS fu*kING MUSIC
PREACH!!!!!!!
 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM         #16
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a beef between two men. hell, yeh, they gon say sh*t about each other. game being a stripper is MOST PROBABLY FALSE. if u really believe it, then either ur a gullible little prick or u jus need to suck a d!ck. I like game's new CD. never thought much of him b4 this CD. so, fu*k yall
 01-12-2005, 07:29 PM         #17
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 Deep Creepin said:
The Change of Heart thing I don't think too many people knew about, I didnt for one.
-joe budden been talked about the change of heart incident on "big shot" (g-unit diss)-

-said that he had the tape too, props to anyone who got that joint-

-budden said he was sporting blonde hair and had a tongue ring...crying cause his girl had a change of heart-

Last edited by AbstrakThaPro; 01-12-2005 at 07:30 PM..
 01-12-2005, 07:32 PM         #18
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the game fans are made that their idle just got made into a straight bi*ch hahaha.

if u didnt know, yukmouth is famous for clownin these corny a.ss rappers man. thats his style he finds out everything about you and just breaks you down. thats how the battle rappers be they straight bust on you! he came up in oakland doing sh*t like that, so for game to diss yukmouth is just asking to get roasted.

as far everything said im pretty sure most of the sh*t is true. He said the footage of game is going to be on UGA Vol. 3 so to find out if hes lying or not your gonna have to watch that.

anyway game got k!lled and anybody defending him needs to know that you dont start sh*t like this with yukmouth because he will take it to you! he got jokes thats what he lives for man just gettin on your helmet. peep what he said about master p and too short they didnt say sh*t back either. i wanna c yukmouth vs. eminem that would be a good one.

Last edited by Mackin_Yo_Chick; 01-12-2005 at 07:34 PM..
 01-12-2005, 07:50 PM         #19
cinquet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t eve was a stripper and she agangster why can't game you do what you got to do to survive in cali
 01-12-2005, 07:52 PM         #20
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-dunno if i would call eve a gangster tho...hood, maybe...-

-and u kno youngins is gonna get on a gangster stripper homie...it's the double-edge sword of s3xes-
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago