Wade you are a dead man... (Rondo dislocated left elbow)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2011, 12:41 AM         #121
sixpack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
.....fu*k the rest of this game i'm comin for you now.....

heat in 6
 05-08-2011, 12:41 AM         #122
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was looking at the video and I was tryna make sense of what Wade was trying to do. Cause the only thing I can think of is that he was trying to injure him. And he boxing him out, I don't know what for, then he legs tripped Rondo up, I mean other than trying to hurt him what was he trying to do?
 7 years ago '05        #123
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6955 6955
Wade always been a dirty player....you can tell by the way he flaunts his stuff on the court.....nobody else on the Heat would I expect it from , just his bi*ch a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #124
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 pus*yFiend said:
The bigger story here is that he came back after something like that and said..."its going to take more than a dislocated elbow to keep me out this bi*ch"

un-like Mr Wheelchair for an ARM aka this guy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wade didn't opt for the wheelchair queer, it was the training staff's call.
 7 years ago '05        #125
BoSox84 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Wade always been a dirty player....you can tell by the way he flaunts his stuff on the court.....nobody else on the Heat would I expect it from , just his bi*ch a.ss
Shut up queer
 7 years ago '05        #126
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 pus*yFiend said:
The bigger story here is that he came back after something like that and said..."its going to take more than a dislocated elbow to keep me out this bi*ch"

un-like Mr Wheelchair for an ARM aka this guy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Do you know the difference between a dislocated elbow and a SEVERELY separated shoulder? Because they're night and day. One can be popped back in, the other takes a lot more than that. Wade actually ignored the doctors, came back, played through the injury, and put surgery off until the offseason.

I've played soccer and took some nasty hits with the same injury Rondo has and I'm no warrior.
 7 years ago '05        #127
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Junior G said:
Stop talking out of your a.ss phaggot.... I *WISH* Wade was a "dirty" player, but he's not even close to that.

The dirtiest player on either team in this series is Kevin Garnett, so again, STFU.
 7 years ago '04        #128
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
love how everyone thinks wade did it... rondos elbow is around wade pullin him down and rondo got hurt when he stuck is arm out to slow the momentum of his fall down
 7 years ago '06        #129
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
An eye 4 an eye! Just wait 4 Wade or Bron 2 drive & when they jump flip they @$$
 7 years ago '05        #130
BoSox84 
space
space
 tanman10 said:
love how everyone thinks wade did it... rondos elbow is around wade pullin him down and rondo got hurt when he stuck is arm out to slow the momentum of his fall down
Bullsh*t, Wade clearly put him in an armbar and body slammed him
 7 years ago '05        #131
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 2 Pistolz said:
Do you know the difference between a dislocated elbow and a SEVERELY separated shoulder? Because they're night and day. One can be popped back in, the other takes a lot more than that. Wade actually ignored the doctors, came back, played through the injury, and put surgery off until the offseason.

I've played soccer and took some nasty hits with the same injury Rondo has and I'm no warrior.
Actually , yes i do i played basketball football and soccer in HS and had both injuries more than once happen .....there's no need for a wheelchair.....i mean is dude going to walk on his hands or something? thats why they are paying the team doctors....hold his arm and get him to the locker room or whatever ASAP.....

since when do you use your arms in soccer though?
 7 years ago '05        #132
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6955 6955
 BoSox84 said:
Bullsh*t, Wade clearly put him in an armbar and body slammed him
exactly....these dumb f*ggots didn't a.ssess the video properly. and then wade gets up like "yeah I know I just injured you on purpose".....he aint slick.....he will be dealt with
 7 years ago '05        #133
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
Actually , yes i do i played basketball football and soccer in HS and had both injuries more than once happen .....there's no need for a wheelchair.....i mean is dude going to walk on his hands or something? thats why they are paying the team doctors....hold his arm and get him to the locker room or whatever ASAP.....
That's nice and all, but Wade didn't call for the wheel chair. The Heat medical staff did. And unless you're a buffoon just asking to make matters worse, you go with whatever the medical staff advises you to go with. That's why they're professional at what they do, and you're not.

I was more so commenting on you comparing Rondo's injury to Wade's, which couldn't possibly be more far fetched.

pus*yFiend said:
since when do you use your arms in soccer though? [/B]
How else do you position yourself one on one with a physical defender manning you? You use your arms a lot in soccer. It's a much more physical sport than it gets credit for.

Mind you I play in South Florida. It's much more physical here than anywhere else in the states due to the Hispanic/Island population.
 7 years ago '05        #134
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
man that n*gga sh*t is broken...(well at least looked like it) sh*t made me cringe on the replay... and they kept showing it... and this n*gga finished the game with one arm... Boston simply showed more heart... that display of effort will have Boston winning this series in 6...
 7 years ago '05        #135
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,930 | Props total: 10792 10792
The fact that he came back and played with 1 arm showed me that he has heart!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '07        #136
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Pretty disgusting injury..glad to see Rondo came back and went back to work
 7 years ago '07        #137
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
@ all the crybaby bi*ches in here

rondo grabbed him and tripped him and he pulled him down with him instead of going down like a bi*ch, dude happened to land awkwardly as if he had any control over that .

they should suspend the rim for shaun livingston blowing out his knee. or whoever the foul was on before the stoppage that led to tony allen dunking during a deadball situation and blowing his out. bunch of f*ggots on here got the dirtiest team in the league and they wanna cry cuz their own player initiated physicality and hurt himself when he fell. call the waaaambulance, buncha bi*ches .
 7 years ago '06        #138
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Rondo is a pus*y f*ggot, who cares

[video - click to view]

05-08-2011, 01:58 AM         #139
three nipples 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
The fact that he came back and played with 1 arm showed me that he has heart!
ya and them lakers dont
 7 years ago '05        #140
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I didn't watch the game and just watched the video. If I were watching that game live I'd of thought Rondo was done. You can clearly see his arm bent the other way and even see the elbow sticking out. I would have thought that sh*t was broken and done for the year. He's lucky it was only a dislocation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now