Wade you are a dead man... (Rondo dislocated left elbow)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Kudos to Rondo for returning.. I thought we were bound to lose him for at least a game after seeing that. fu*king G... Maybe it looked worse than what it was, but still.. And Wade was going to miss a game cause of a headache :smh2:
 7 years ago '10        #102
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
That sh*t wasnt wade fault like erbody making it seem, they got tangled and fell... and rondo tried to brace his fall and dislocated his arm .. wade aint just str8 throw him down

237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '06        #103
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
He pushed Rondo behind him with his own right arm then stuck his leg out? That sh*t was flagrant and Wade should see some sort of repercussion.

Lost respect for Wade too...that was uncalled for,
 7 years ago '06        #104
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
and I hate the Celtics too but damn....
 7 years ago '05        #105
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I'm more pissed about Spo not sending Magloire in the game to finish the job than anything else. There was about 10 minutes of meaningless basketball played in the fourth quarter, and Rondo participated in most of it. I can't believe we allowed them to keep him in without sending a message.

What happened to 90s Playoff basketball where coaches were ruthless? Riley and JVG must be shaking their heads. If one of those two are coaching this team Jamal Magloire is probably banned by the league for good by now.

I actually like Rondo, and I admire his heart to play with a REAL major injury unlike Pierce's fake injury returns. However, I've seen enough dirty play out of him and his teammates for me not to feel bad about this at all. Hell, I laughed at it. Whenever a BOSTON CELTICS player gets injured on some "extra" sh*t by the other team.... it is WARRANTED. They are the dirtiest team in basketball, and that's one of the reasons why I respect them as much as I do.

Playoffs + Dirty = <3

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 05-08-2011 at 12:13 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #106
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Somebody will be taking Wade out on a play in the next game or game 5. You better believe Doc will send that message
 7 years ago '07        #107
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
like i said before..REALEST PG IN THE LEAGUE...rondo is a different type of beast
 7 years ago '06        #108
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
LMFAO... LETS GO HEAT!!! ray allen NEXT!
 7 years ago '06        #109
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Somebody will be taking Wade out on a play in the next game or game 5. You better believe Doc will send that message
I been saying that too. I think they should put Krstic out there, allow Wade to get in the paint one time, then f'kin headhunt that bi*ch. If the league won't do Rondo justice, the team should.
 7 years ago '05        #110
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 beantown said:
I been saying that too. I think they should put Krstic out there, allow Wade to get in the paint one time, then f'kin headhunt that bi*ch. If the league won't do Rondo justice, the team should.
Krstic????? fu*k out of here. You have to be white yourself to say that sh*t.

Krstic would hurt himself by attempting to hurt Wade.

You don't have Perkins anymore to handle the dirty work like that. All of your bigs are soft except JO, and JO don't want it with the Heat especially if UD is activated. UD already got in that a.ss before.
 7 years ago '09        #111
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 beantown said:
I'm thinking it will be Shaq since he can inflict the most damage. Krstic wont do much, he might be hurt more. They could use Troy Murphy if he's on the active roster.
 7 years ago '05        #112
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Celtics aren't build like that anymore.... I keep telling yall this. They're no longer a "physical" team. That identity left with Perk. They're not gonna do sh*t about what happened.
 7 years ago '06        #113
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea he did pull him down, but yall are more upset at the fact that Rondo got injured because of it.

sucks that Rondo got a dislocated elbow, but you cant suspend Wade for that.

if I was you I'd be pissed as hell too bean so I'm not gonna judge you for wanting Wades head
yea I def am more upset about him getting injured, I'm not denying that. Still though, the intent doesn't really matter. If you make a dirty non-basketball play and someone ends up injured as a result of it, then you caused the results.

I honestly would feel this way if it was just the Suns and Hornets playing or some sh*t, you make an illegal play that results in someone else's injury, you should get suspended.
 7 years ago '05        #114
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 2 Pistolz said:
Krstic????? fu*k out of here. You have to be white yourself to say that sh*t.

Krstic would hurt himself by attempting to hurt Wade.

You must be retarded b.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #115
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 907 907
goodnight boston
 7 years ago '05        #116
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
I don't give a fu*k about that.... he's not standing up to D-Wade with the intent to injure. He's not doing sh*t. He ain't bout that life, and neither are the "new" Celtics. They're gonna come out and play. That's it. No retaliation.

Dwyane Wade was on the floor down 16 with 5 minutes to go. You think they'll WAIT until Game 4 to retaliate, in what could be a closer game where a retaliation would be costly? If they were gonna do something, they'd of done something then.
 7 years ago '04        #117
EcKo UnTlD 
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 46 46
 heatrepeat said:

[pic - click to view]

So are we gonna act like rondo aint pulling him down to begin with? & that's even before wade wrapped his arms around him. That's why I said they both got tangled up. They both played a role in them hitting the deck and just like I said, it just so happened to be Rondo that got injured and not Wade. I guarantee if it was Wade that came out injured from that play, we heat fans would be reacting the same way you guys did and are now.
I love how these Celtic low life fans are disregarding this post...Rondo CLEARLY had a hold on Wade first
 7 years ago '05        #118
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
^ Thank you. I was saying that too, but gave up on the point because I don't mind the "dirty" claims.... I love it
 7 years ago '05        #119
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
The bigger story here is that he came back after something like that and said..."its going to take more than a dislocated elbow to keep me out this bi*ch"

un-like Mr Wheelchair for an ARM aka this guy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #120
EcKo UnTlD 
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 46 46
 pus*yFiend said:
The bigger story here is that he came back after something like that and said..."its going to take more than a dislocated elbow to keep me out this bi*ch"

un-like Mr Wheelchair for an ARM aka this guy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Because this is so much better right??? stfu

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy