Wade you are a dead man... (Rondo dislocated left elbow)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
They both got tangled up and in the end either or could have came out injured, it so happened to be Rondo and that's why the fans tripped out, but trust me if it would have been wade we heat fans would have also reacted the same way.. It's unfortunate that he did get hurt, and you probably wont believe me but I'm also glad that he came back, it makes the game that much more competitive and also a lot funner to watch.

Last edited by heatrepeat; 05-07-2011 at 11:30 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #82
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2671 2671
damn that sh*t loooks terrrrrible
 7 years ago '04        #83
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
From Spurs to Nuggets, to Hawks, to Celtics...Mavs and Thunder are still up for grabs

EDIT: Forgot 2 write it, Fmoney thats u

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *

Last edited by Kush Charasi; 05-08-2011 at 12:20 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #84
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 heatrepeat said:
They both got tangled up and in the end either or could have came out injured, it so happened to be Rondo and that's why the fans tripped out, but trust me if it would have been wade we heat fans would have also reacted the same way.. It's unfortunate that he did get hurt, and you probably wont believe me but I'm also glad that he came back, it makes the game that much more competitive and also a lot funner to watch.
Bullsh*t, get the fu*k outta here. I'm sorry but no one is stupid enough to think that "they got tangled up" is the reason for Rondo going down. It's obvious Wade wrapped his hand around Rondo as he was going down and took him down with him. They got tangled up, sure, but even the dumbest heat fan can see that Wade wrapped his arm around Rondo and that was the cause of Rondo's fall. There's nothing to debate about.
 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM         #85
three nipples 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
why what happened to your favorite team?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #86
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Celtics fans dont fall for this Heat fan's reverse psychology thread. FMoney88 is still as big of a Heat fan as he was the day LeBron said, I'm taking...
What I told you about minding people business ?
 7 years ago '08        #87
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2671 2671
wait rondo played with one arm?
rondo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #88
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
rondo will be out for 6 weeks so dont even say that lil punk a$$ fukr is out for next season. i know its 6 weeks cause i dislocated my elbow.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
You're mad because Wade didn't check up on an opponent? If you were watching the game, you would have known that the Heat players did check up on him after he came back.

Forget about the league being soft...cats on here are soft as sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #90
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
Injurys unfortunate, But it won't hurt his production he could be in a body cast and people would still play 15ft off of him

It was crazy watching a dude in the playoffs only using one arm and not getting pressured
 7 years ago '07        #91
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
He Aint Gone Be Right After That, Heat Takin This Series!
 05-07-2011, 11:38 PM         #92
three nipples 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Bullsh*t, get the fu*k outta here. I'm sorry but no one is stupid enough to think that "they got tangled up" is the reason for Rondo going down. It's obvious Wade wrapped his hand around Rondo as he was going down and took him down with him. They got tangled up, sure, but even the dumbest heat fan can see that Wade wrapped his arm around Rondo and that was the cause of Rondo's fall. There's nothing to debate about.
yo mad as sh*t yo probably pushin the keys on his laptop hard as bi*ch tryna explain what happen chill n*gga its the playoffs
 05-07-2011, 11:38 PM         #93
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#shaqboutasusefulas a left handed basketball
 7 years ago '05        #94
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Shut up queer
 7 years ago '07        #95
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 beantown said:
yea he did pull him down, but yall are more upset at the fact that Rondo got injured because of it.

sucks that Rondo got a dislocated elbow, but you cant suspend Wade for that.

if I was you I'd be pissed as hell too bean so I'm not gonna judge you for wanting Wades head

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 05-07-2011 at 11:45 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #96
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
 beantown said:

[pic - click to view]

So are we gonna act like rondo aint pulling him down to begin with? & that's even before wade wrapped his arms around him. That's why I said they both got tangled up. They both played a role in them hitting the deck and just like I said, it just so happened to be Rondo that got injured and not Wade. I guarantee if it was Wade that came out injured from that play, we heat fans would be reacting the same way you guys did and are now.
 7 years ago '05        #97
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
^
 7 years ago '09        #98
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
 iExposeU said:
i wanna see footage though.. anybody got the vid?

Scroll down to "Rondo's Injury" video.
 7 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,176 | Props total: 8223 8223
 beantown said:
Yup. Glad a non-celtics fan is saying that too, dude had a clear intent on pulling him down on purpose which caused the injury. Doesn't matter if he didn't necessarily mean to injure him, if you purposely drag a guy to the ground and it results in an injury it's all the same in the end.
You kidding right, rondo got hurt big deal it happens to everybody
 7 years ago '09        #100
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
HAHAHAHA, they merged FMoney's punk a.ss thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy