Joe Budden: ''Imma Handle Ol Boy When I'm Done Chillin''

most viewed right now
 80
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
avatar space
space
$7,064 | Props total: 89 89
I was listenin to that diss track on wshh this mornin and im buggin off how niccas is coming at jumpoff. who's next?
 7 years ago '12        #22
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 ondatpurple said:
if budden was still mainstream, he wouldnt have to diss back unknown n*ggas like arsonal

he would have the option to ignore him "like a dog howling at the moon".

but budden is underground too so he gotta reply after every diss he get
so your arguing that Joey is underground????? Don't think anyone would say otherwise.
 7 years ago '05        #23
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
avatar space
space
$7,064 | Props total: 89 89
I dont agree witcha playa. Joey is in the gray area between mainstream and underground. In the true spirit of the culture, it's appropriate to respond. Hell, even niccas like Jay respond, he may not give a mufu*ka the pleasure of sayin his name but the indirect sh*t and subs are always clear. The sh*t's gotta be fun to some degree until it get into some Joe/Ransom sh*t. That's like Fred and Barney beefin yo.

 ondatpurple said:
if budden was still mainstream, he wouldnt have to diss back unknown n*ggas like arsonal

he would have the option to ignore him "like a dog howling at the moon".

but budden is underground too so he gotta reply after every diss he get
 7 years ago '10        #24
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DoMieD said:
so your arguing that Joey is underground????? Don't think anyone would say otherwise.
no, what I'm saying issssss if budden wasn't underground he wouldn't have to feel the pressure of dissing arsonal.

he could just ignore the dude and it would be like water under the bridge.

 pufntrees said:
 7 years ago '05        #25
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 theKid_Sniccrs said:
I dont agree witcha playa. Joey is in the gray area between mainstream and underground. In the true spirit of the culture, it's appropriate to respond. Hell, even niccas like Jay respond, he may not give a mufu*ka the pleasure of sayin his name but the indirect sh*t and subs are always clear. The sh*t's gotta be fun to some degree until it get into some Joe/Ransom sh*t. That's like Fred and Barney beefin yo.
why are you even responding to this n*gga. n*gga started listening to rap in 07
 7 years ago '07        #26
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10722 10722
This dude is way to c*cky.He better come wit that fire
 7 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 dg177bx said:
why are you even responding to this n*gga. n*gga started listening to rap in 07
where u get that from? you gettin upset cuz I speak the truth about ya idol joey so u resort to making up sh*t?

really that's the best you can do?
 7 years ago '04        #28
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Yung Dilla said:

[pic - click to view]



Ok Arsenal... "Winterized" (YOU n*gga).. Coming as soon as I get these women outta this hot tub... I do sh*t like this 4 sport..

Would u fans relax, i'ma handle ol' boy when I'm done chillin, lol.. Easily too.. Relax, yall know what I do.

How u know this is bout Arsenal and not Canibus or any other rapper that just went at Budden? lol
 7 years ago '07        #29
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
lol Arsonal tryin to contact Canibus
 7 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25872 25872
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
How u know this is bout Arsenal and not Canibus or any other rapper that just went at Budden? lol
not sure if serious
 7 years ago '06        #31
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 BobTheBuilder said:
^^wait huh n*gga u might b gunits finest but you damn sure aint gunits smartest, us a dumb muthafu*ka joe put out a few cds where you bene
....I found this a lil funny tho. lol
 7 years ago '10        #32
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
SO.... Joe is going to body this dude or just ot respond.
 7 years ago '05        #33
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
avatar space
space
$7,064 | Props total: 89 89
 dg177bx said:
why are you even responding to this n*gga. n*gga started listening to rap in 07
 7 years ago '05        #34
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
he been chillin since he came out.. no body outside of boxden and new jersey knows hes still interested in music anymore. never heard his name mentioned outside of this website lol. no mixtapes.. he aint chillin on datpiff.. allhiphop.. xxl.. like bruh clock is ticking..lets get some new music. and if hes just not getting pubbed than bruh lets make some moves and get that worked on.
 7 years ago '10        #35
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 benadreal said:
he been chillin since he came out.. no body outside of boxden and new jersey knows hes still interested in music anymore. never heard his name mentioned outside of this website lol. no mixtapes.. he aint chillin on datpiff.. allhiphop.. xxl.. like bruh clock is ticking..lets get some new music. and if hes just not getting pubbed than bruh lets make some moves and get that worked on.
do you live in jersey?

people out here know he still going, they either hate him or love him.
 05-07-2011, 04:31 PM         #36
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that n*gga Joey been chillin for a minute.

His fame is making diss tracks within mere seconds, it's been about an hour or two now.
 7 years ago '10        #37
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
It amazes me how n*ggas on the intenet call Joey a "Don" and a "winner" but repeatedly and constantly place an "L" on Nas.
 05-07-2011, 05:25 PM         #38
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d!ck riders
 05-07-2011, 05:27 PM         #39
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanLife said:
It amazes me how n*ggas on the intenet call Joey a "Don" and a "winner" but repeatedly and constantly place an "L" on Nas.
see my first post
 7 years ago '04        #40
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I make threats on the internet all the time too.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy