most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 HHS said:
He had plenty of time on his hands. He was in hiding. And the videos with the shorter, darker beard started a few years ago. I think he first released one publicly in 2007 where he looked like that. Even then people noted the different look.
Dude, that isn't him. Regardless if he's dead or alive, that's not the point I'm trying to prove. There are so many holes to this story, nothing they release now will be satisfactory to anybody.
 7 years ago '04        #162
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 iNsane said:
If you were on the other side of the computer you would know stupid you sound with that statement.
You didn't answer the question.
 7 years ago '10        #163
space
space
space
Go ahead and believe what the government throws at you. Typical Americans :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '10        #164
space
space
space
 HHS said:
You didn't answer the question.
So, that tape was for his own pleasure?
 7 years ago '04        #165
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
So, that tape was for his own pleasure?
They might have just been testing the camera, how am I supposed to know? It might be a funny notion that Osama Bin Laden had a useless, pointless of himself video lying around, but it's not something that desperately begs for explanation, it's not some impossibility.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 04:45 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #166
space
space
space
 HHS said:
They might have just been testing the camera, how am I supposed to know?
You don't. I think it would be stupid for them to do so, anyways. He's a terrorist. Recording videos like he in the past and releasing them is one thing, but to record HIMSELF watching television is just BOGUS.
 7 years ago '10        #167
space
space
space
No explanation needed. It just sounds stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #168
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 iNsane said:
What does he benefit out of it?

Stop believing the bullsh*t.

It isn't crazy. It's useless. That is NOT him. Does he have the time to dye his beard and trim it? After all these years, and all the videos he's released, he hasn't once trimmed his beard. Now all of a sudden he wants to? Scan his facial features. It may not show his full face but don't give me that bullsh*t excuse. Grow the fu*k up.
looking at google for 3 or 4 mins you can see him with his beard at difference lengths and colors

IMO the bin Laden in those videos look like the same bin Laden in other videos and pics I've seen..
 7 years ago '04        #169
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
You don't. I think it would be stupid for them to do so, anyways. He's a terrorist. Recording videos like he in the past and releasing them is one thing, but to record HIMSELF watching television is just BOGUS.
Is there any logical issue with the "testing a new camera" hypothesis?
 7 years ago '04        #170
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 Sco Dylan said:
You people are nuts.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Also LOL @ saying the media is brainwashing, etc etc but then using clips from the media to prove your points. If the government controlled the media they'd run Youtube also and delete all these videos you morons post. But in reality they are so sh*tty and unreliable nobody with integrity believes them.

You think it's normal people that are the sheep, but it's really you guys eating up any wacko theory that people make up for attention or book sales.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #171
space
space
space
 HHS said:
Is there any logical issue with the "testing a new camera" hypothesis?
So they decide to record Bin Laden with a new camera when they could just step outside and test it? They could have recorded as many other people they wanted to, but they decided to record Bin Laden?
 7 years ago '04        #172
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
So they decide to record Bin Laden with a new camera when they could just step outside and test it? They could have recorded as many other people they wanted to, but they decided to record Bin Laden?
I'm just trying to point out that while it may FEEL ridiculous to think of Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist pals doing regular, common human things like messing around with a video camera, and recording a moment that has no use or value, LOGICALLY there's no reason why that can't be the case, or why it would even be suspicious that they would. I'd imagine being in hiding gets boring, so it might be more surprising if a video like this didn't exist.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #173
space
space
space
 HHS said:
I'm just trying to point out that while it may FEEL ridiculous to think of Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist pals doing regular, common human things like messing around with a video camera, and recording a moment that has no use or value, LOGICALLY there's no reason why they can't be the case.
they can live a normal life, and act like everyone else. I mean, that's how they didn't get caught hopping on a plain with weapons and succeeding on 9/11 right? They're regular people just like everyone else...but to think they decided to mess around with a new camera and film Bin Laden watch TV doesn't seem right.

He was the leader of that group. He is going to make sure sh*t like this doesn't slide.
 7 years ago '04        #174
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 HHS said:
I'm just trying to point out that while it may FEEL ridiculous to think of Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist pals doing regular, common human things like messing around with a video camera, and recording a moment that has no use or value, LOGICALLY there's no reason why that can't be the case, or why it would even be suspicious that they would. I'd imagine being in hiding gets boring, so it might be more surprising if a video like this didn't exist.
dude stop it.. now if it was a video of him wacthing a pr0no.. id believe it
 7 years ago '04        #175
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
they can live a normal life, and act like everyone else. I mean, that's how they didn't get caught hopping on a plain with weapons and succeeding on 9/11 right? They're regular people just like everyone else...but to think they decided to mess around with a new camera and film Bin Laden watch TV doesn't seem right.

He was the leader of that group. He is going to make sure sh*t like this doesn't slide.
They're not regular people, but they were just people. And as far as they knew, the video would never leave the compound.
 7 years ago '10        #176
space
space
space
 HHS said:
They're not regular people, but they were just people. And as far as they knew, the video would never leave the compound.
They're not regular? They're not human?

If I was on the run for 10 years, I would constantly have the mind state of getting caught. No matter what. Filming random videos and taking pictures wouldn't even cross my mind. I guess he was stupid, right?
 7 years ago '04        #177
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
yo imagine dis n*gga bin laden maken s3x tapes n sh*t... sh*t wild son
 7 years ago '04        #178
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
They're not regular? They're not human?

If I was on the run for 10 years, I would constantly have the mind state of getting caught. No matter what. Filming random videos and taking pictures wouldn't even cross my mind. I guess he was stupid, right?
They weren't living regular lives. And really you don't know what you'd do in that situation, much less what Osama Bin Laden would do. So, I get the emotional reaction that the video is odd, but it's not much to go on.
 7 years ago '10        #179
space
space
space
 HHS said:
They weren't living regular lives. And really you don't know what you'd do in that situation, much less what Osama Bin Laden would do. So, I get the emotional reaction that the video is odd, but it's not much to go on.
The video isn't him

That's just common sense dude.
 7 years ago '04        #180
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iNsane said:
The video isn't him

That's just common sense dude.
I know that's your opinion, and the opinion of others. I find the arguments inadequate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago