May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2011, 03:34 PM         #121
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
How are people commenting on his nose's broadness when we only get a sideview of him in that one video?
There are 2 videos. And its clearly not him. infact I think its funny how everyone here chose to ignore the fact that he was hanging out at the pentagon months after 9/11. Nobody thats believing this sh*t has yet to comment on that.
 7 years ago '04        #122
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 killya said:
There are 2 videos. And its clearly not him. infact I think its funny how everyone here chose to ignore the fact that he was hanging out at the pentagon months after 9/11. Nobody thats believing this sh*t has yet to comment on that.
I don't think you know how to use the words "clearly" and "fact" correctly.
 05-07-2011, 03:35 PM         #123
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sco dylan said:
this thread shows obama was right in not releasing the death picture, the wackos won't believe any of it anyways.

His nose looks exactly the same, if anything he looks like his weight fluctuated a bit. You have to remember this is over the course of 10 years, people change.

It's crazy how people can think the government would just manufacture these videos and not notice/forget to match the gray in this impostor's beard.

It's not enough that so many different sides have come out agreeing with what happened, including his wife/daughter, pakistan, al-jazeera, etc not even including our own domestic entities. They won't believe it.

But they are quick to believe some anonymous weirdo with a youtube channel and windows movie maker...
obeyyy
 05-07-2011, 03:36 PM         #124
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
How many times do I have to say this? A good reason to dye his beard would be to appear younger (and therefore stronger, and more vital) in the eyes of his followers and potential followers. He released videos for a reason, marketing his cause, and image matters.

And he could also just have been vain, I just think the other reason is more likely.

the man "supposedly" orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and is at the top of the fbi most wanted list.
and to the muslim extremest he is viewed as "the sheikh".

how much more strength and vitality does he need?
 05-07-2011, 03:37 PM         #125
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't think you know how to use the words "clearly" and "fact" correctly.
when you gain weight your nose doesn't just get wider. It is a fact that he was at the pentagon. You want proof? I have it.
 7 years ago '04        #126
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 gilbydakid said:

the man "supposedly" orchestrated the 9/11 and is at the top of the fbi most wanted list.
and to the muslim extremest he is viewed as "the sheikh".

how much more strength and vitality does he need?
I don't know what he thought he needed. I just know there are possible reasons for him to dye his beard.
 7 years ago '04        #127
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 killya said:
when you gain weight your nose doesn't just get wider. It is a fact that he was at the pentagon. You want proof? I have it.
His face doesn't look very different to me. And sure, show the proof.
 7 years ago '05        #128
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 killya said:
link?

I know Awlaki was a guest at the Pentagon, but he wasnt suspected of anything then... he was just a regular Imam in VA

which video shows him in the compound aged though? Just the one right? The one where all we get is a sideview
 05-07-2011, 03:39 PM         #129
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do people not realize Bin Laden could have body doubles?

The US claims to have matched DNA, proving they k!lled Bin Laden.
Anybody could have released this footage (old, doctored, or just a double), "proving" Bin Laden is still alive.

Somebody is lying. The problem is, nobody should give a fu*k where this man is. Move on.
 7 years ago '05        #130
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
 killya said:
obeyyy
Way to avoid critical thinking.

Progress is a slow burn because of people like you.
 05-07-2011, 03:43 PM         #131
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

dont give me that bull sh*t he was just a guest...Sure he was a guest but they had there eye on this guy for a very long time. Especially after 9/11 when our country was attacked. They didn't just invite him over for dinner.
 05-07-2011, 03:43 PM         #132
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:

progress is slow to burn because you believe absolutely everything you here and see on tv without thinking intelligently.
 7 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 TDH Music said:
u show me a vain/conceited hermit and ill show you how bin laden caused bldg 7 to collapse in free fall on 9/11

[pic - click to view]

thought the world of himself, God rest his soul, and he was very secretive, even though the whole world wasnt on a manhunt for him
 7 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 killya said:

dont give me that bull sh*t he was just a guest...Sure he was a guest but they had there eye on this guy for a very long time. Especially after 9/11 when our country was attacked. They didn't just invite him over for dinner.
n*gga thats Anwar AA

and the article you posted says what he was there for

military’s outreach to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

Last edited by Adamsville; 05-07-2011 at 03:50 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #135
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Sco Dylan said:
You people are nuts.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Also LOL @ saying the media is brainwashing, etc etc but then using clips from the media to prove your points. If the government controlled the media they'd run Youtube also and delete all these videos you morons post. But in reality they are so sh*tty and unreliable nobody with integrity believes them.

You think it's normal people that are the sheep, but it's really you guys eating up any wacko theory that people make up for attention or book sales.

man have a seat!
 7 years ago '10        #136
daviddunn 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Educated G said:
I thought they said no telephone or satellite..

Im not a conspiracy theorist I just want to know
They did not say no electronics. They said no outbound communication or telephone service. Even if they were not grid connected, generators still work.

What would they do with hard drives and laptops with no electricity?
 05-07-2011, 03:48 PM         #137
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was referring to the N's post
 7 years ago '05        #138
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
people will never really want to see the truth because they won't know how to handle it at all. none of u n*ggas are free and the life we live ain't really ours, but keep believing the gov has your best interest at heart.
 05-07-2011, 03:50 PM         #139
stripes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the tv watching video is not proof of anything a video like this for proof or or evidence would be kicked out of a court room immediately, but your expected to believe it lol
 05-07-2011, 03:52 PM         #140
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:

are u fu*king serious?

its people like you that let the government keep us running in place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago