Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
 killya said:
people still wont believe. its useless bro
I am just posting the info for those interested, I can tell you I been getting flooded with appreciative props and PMs from many who read the info and never post in the threads, I post info for them to go research on their own.
 7 years ago '04        #102
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 TDH Music said:
lmao he got a nose job, a face lift, and died his hair lmao he looks younger in 07 then he did in 04 then in 09 he has all gray hair lmao with a skullie on watching tv of himself and it just happens to be clips of him...so al jazeera tv has a special on tv in 09 about him showing the same clips we show all the time and he just happened to be watching it...while being recorded and never lookin at the camera lol

[pic - click to view]

So this is Bin Laden?

damn they really think we're retarded lmao
very true.. i noticed that too the sh*t on the tv he was wacthing is the same re-run tapes they play here in america on news channel...

can some one pls tell me why the fu*k hes wacthing our news channels? we talkn about supposly the most notorious terrorist.. chillin lookn bummy wacthin our news channels?? haha and that side picture look at how small this dude nose is
 05-07-2011, 03:07 PM         #103
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Conspiracy theorists aren't as thoughtful, intelligent and independent as they obviously like to think they are.
you maybe right, but they are still more thoughtful, intelligent and indepnedent as the sheep.

for example. alot of people including yourself think that is osama watching tv.
 7 years ago '04        #104
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TDH Music said:
how is this a conspiracy theory lol u looking at it man with ur own eyes so you gone tell me that this nygga looks that much younger 6 years later due to a hair dye and that his nose isnt obviously broader in these pics? u dont see that? come on man tell me u kidding

all of a sudden this nygga is so vain he died his whole head lmao and beard....some shyt we aint never seen him do and he been grey for years lmao u serious? come on use ya head for more than a hat rack.
It could have been vanity, but he was probably trying to appear more vital to his followers. That's a very realistic motivation.

And his face doesn't look so different that it can't be explained by weight, health, lighting, or the fact that his beard being shorter makes the proportions of his face look different. I really don't see this impossible change that people are claiming.
 05-07-2011, 03:10 PM         #105
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
very true.. i noticed that too the sh*t on the tv he was wacthing is the same re-run tapes they play here in america on news channel...

can some one pls tell me why the fu*k hes wacthing our news channels? we talkn about supposly the most notorious terrorist.. chillin lookn bummy wacthin our news channels?? haha and that side picture look at how small this dude nose is
better yet how is he watching sh*t on the news that didnt start airing until after he "died"?
 7 years ago '04        #106
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 illsoul440 said:

He seems to be watching Al Jazeera.
 7 years ago '10        #107
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
That's not him.......it's clearly not him.

Why would he record himself watching himself in another video, anyway?
 7 years ago '04        #108
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
better yet how is he watching sh*t on the news that didnt start airing until after he "died"?
What is he watching that didn't air until after he died?
 7 years ago '08        #109
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
 Adamsville said:
Awlaki been in the spotlight though... and they almost k!lled him yesterday
......ooooh wooooord?, yeah ok, that man isn't some random guy from a cave as
the Pentagon report from 2009 just showed you, they know EXACTLY who that guy is to, had dinner with him and all that, Tim Osman probably did the same before.

I am just saying HE IS now officially the new boogieman since you know UBL has left the stage. Alwalki already made an impact in american's lives, he is the main reason you and yours need to go into body scanners and take your shoes off.

Alll that needs to happen next is the revenge attack to come and for him to officially jump into the spotlight/stage taking credit, all in clear ENGLISH. The story has just begun for that guy so don't be fooled by their hunt for him, that is all fueling HIS legacy as the next illusive boogieman.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-07-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 05-07-2011, 03:15 PM         #110
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
What is he watching that didn't air until after he died?
fu*k i cant remeber where i found it now, so without the proof ill take my L on this one.
 7 years ago '04        #111
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 HHS said:
He seems to be watching Al Jazeera.
the channels he was switching all were showing OLD VIDEOS of himself that they play on our news channels.. if im not mistakin he switched onto FOX news at one point...

alllll the videos they showed us of him wen 9-11 happened R the same videos he was wacthing in his room supposly
 7 years ago '04        #112
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 TDH Music said:
so this dude who aint left his house in 5-6 years is so vain he has a hair stylist and a make up artist? thats what your telling me...

he cant even leave the house but he's vain? he wants to look more vital...well why did he wait to do in these "unreleased videos"? why didnt he do it in the past? he wasnt looking vital or younger in those videos?

weight, health, lighting, etc? come on now be serious now ur reaching
I just said it WASN'T vanity in all likelihood. It was probably to appear younger and more vital in his leadership. That's not vanity, it's a public relations tactic. And the first videos of the darker hair and beard are from about 2007.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #113
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 illsoul440 said:
the channels he was switching all were showing OLD VIDEOS of himself that they play on our news channels.. if im not mistakin he switched onto FOX news at one point...

alllll the videos they showed us of him wen 9-11 happened R the same videos he was wacthing in his room supposly
Al Jazeera has the same videos we have of 9/11, as does every news network in the world.
 7 years ago '05        #114
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
 iNsane said:
That's not him.......it's clearly not him.

Why would he record himself watching himself in another video, anyway?
clearly hes not recording himself
 7 years ago '04        #115
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 TDH Music said:
how is this a conspiracy theory lol u looking at it man with ur own eyes so you gone tell me that this nygga looks that much younger 6 years later due to a hair dye and that his nose isnt obviously broader in these pics? u dont see that? come on man tell me u kidding

all of a sudden this nygga is so vain he died his whole head lmao and beard....some shyt we aint never seen him do and he been grey for years lmao u serious? come on use ya head for more than a hat rack.
Next thing people on here are gonna say is "but maybe he got a stylist to dye his hair and he got a nose job"
 05-07-2011, 03:22 PM         #116
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I just said it WASN'T vanity in all likelihood.
your a person in hiding with a face that is unmistakable. why would you dye your beard then?

dont say it was to change his identity cause we all know the government has facial recognition software.
 7 years ago '04        #117
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
your a person in hiding with a face that is unmistakable. why would you dye your beard then?

dont say it was to change his identity cause we all know the government has facial recognition software.
How many times do I have to say this? A good reason to dye his beard would be to appear younger (and therefore stronger, and more vital) in the eyes of his followers and potential followers. He released videos for a reason, marketing his cause, and image matters.

And he could also just have been vain, I just think the other reason is more likely.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 TDH Music said:
so this dude who aint left his house in 5-6 years is so vain he has a hair stylist and a make up artist? thats what your telling me...

he cant even leave the house but he's vain? he wants to look more vital...well why did he wait to do in these "unreleased videos"? why didnt he do it in the past? he wasnt looking vital or younger in those videos?

weight, health, lighting, etc? come on now be serious now ur reaching
what does leaving his house have to do with being vain? vain means thinking you the sh*t

and I highly doubt the video of him watching TV was meant to be sent out to anyone
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
How are people commenting on his nose's broadness when we only get a sideview of him in that one video?
 7 years ago '05        #120
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 2650 2650
This thread shows Obama was right in not releasing the death picture, the wackos won't believe any of it anyways.

His nose looks exactly the same, if anything he looks like his weight fluctuated a bit. You have to remember this is over the course of 10 years, people change.

It's crazy how people can think the government would just manufacture these videos and NOT NOTICE/FORGET to match the gray in this impostor's beard.

It's not enough that so many different sides have come out agreeing with what happened, including his wife/daughter, Pakistan, Al-Jazeera, etc not even including our own domestic entities. They won't believe it.

But they are QUICK to believe some anonymous weirdo with a Youtube channel and Windows Movie Maker...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago