May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 3022 3022
 gilbydakid said:
obey.
Obey your conspiracy theories, the US Government is evil and ALWAYS up to something.



It's not me that's the sheep.
 05-07-2011, 01:40 PM         #82
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at people saying Osama got a nose job. From who? Sorry folks.





OBEY
 05-07-2011, 01:40 PM         #83
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody answer me this...

didnt they say there was no satellite in the compound, or am I tripping

props will be given
 05-07-2011, 01:41 PM         #84
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Educated G said:
somebody answer me this...

didnt they say there was no satellite in the compound, or am I tripping
If I remember correctly I heard them say he had no electronics
 05-07-2011, 01:42 PM         #85
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
If I remember correctly I heard them say he had no electronics
I thought they said no telephone or satellite..

Im not a conspiracy theorist I just want to know
 05-07-2011, 01:43 PM         #86
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Educated G said:
I thought they said no telephone or satellite..

Im not a conspiracy theorist I just want to know
I cant answer that then. All I heard though was no electronics or anything of the sort to the outside world.
 05-07-2011, 01:46 PM         #87
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god damnit somebody answer me..

didnt they say there was no satellite or telephone connections
 05-07-2011, 01:46 PM         #88
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly you cant help but have a conspiracy over some wild sh*t like this. To many unanswered questions.
 7 years ago '08        #89
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
these vids are laughable
 7 years ago '08        #90
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,302 | Props total: 24884 24884
I would like to point out that another important aspect happened in all of this, not sure if you caught it on CNN, they introduced THE NEXT BOOGIEMAN, along with the 5 videos they also a pic of a man they been waiting to introduce officially, the BORN IN NEW MEXICO boogieman, Anwar Al aWlaki,

[pic - click to view]



He has been slowly been groomed to be take over, they told ya he is the reason body scanners are here, the whole underwear bomber, shoe bomber Psyop all were mastermind by him, he now moves up the ranks to be the reason the USA will go into Yemen where they been saying he is in.

They been gearing his introduction, yes they have.....

the “first American on the CIA’s k!ll or capture list,” attended a lunch at the Pentagon shortly after the 9/11 attacks:

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #91
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 Educated G said:
god damnit somebody answer me..

didnt they say there was no satellite or telephone connections
They said no phone or internet services.

"It is also noteworthy that the property is valued at approximately $1 million but has no telephone or Internet service connected to it," an administration official said.
 05-07-2011, 01:53 PM         #92
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I would like to point out that another important aspect happened in all of this, not sure if you caught it on CNN, they introduced THE NEXT BOOGIEMAN, along with the 5 videos they also a pic of a man they been waiting to introduce officially, the BORN IN NEW MEXICO boogieman, Anwar Al aWlaki,

[pic - click to view]



He has been slowly been groomed to be take over, they told ya he is the reason body scanners are here, the whole underwear bomber, shoe bomber Psyop all were mastermind by him, he now moves up the ranks to be the reason the USA will go into Yemen where they been saying he is in.

They been gearing his introduction, yes they have.....

the “first American on the CIA’s k!ll or capture list,” attended a lunch at the Pentagon shortly after the 9/11 attacks:
people still wont believe. its useless bro
 7 years ago '08        #93
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,302 | Props total: 24884 24884
 TDH Music said:
lmao he got a nose job, a face lift, and died his hair lmao he looks younger in 07 then he did in 04 then in 09 he has all gray hair lmao with a skullie on watching tv of himself and it just happens to be clips of him...so al jazeera tv has a special on tv in 09 about him showing the same clips we show all the time and he just happened to be watching it...while being recorded and never lookin at the camera lol


[pic - click to view]



So this is Bin Laden?

damn they really think we're retarded lmao
why you think they released this on a saturday morning
 05-07-2011, 01:55 PM         #94
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
They said no phone or internet services.



thanks fam
 05-07-2011, 01:58 PM         #95
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:
Obey your conspiracy theories, the US Government is evil and ALWAYS up to something.



It's not me that's the sheep.
its kinda hard when CT's all have views from different angles vs. people like you that let the media spoon feed you bullsh*t to help you sleep better at night.

how can conspiracy theorist be sheep when we dont follow the herder(media,govn)?
 7 years ago '05        #96
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 The N said:
I would like to point out that another important aspect happened in all of this, not sure if you caught it on CNN, they introduced THE NEXT BOOGIEMAN, along with the 5 videos they also a pic of a man they been waiting to introduce officially, the BORN IN NEW MEXICO boogieman, Anwar Al aWlaki,

[pic - click to view]



He has been slowly been groomed to be take over, they told ya he is the reason body scanners are here, the whole underwear bomber, shoe bomber Psyop all were mastermind by him, he now moves up the ranks to be the reason the USA will go into Yemen where they been saying he is in.

They been gearing his introduction, yes they have.....

the “first American on the CIA’s k!ll or capture list,” attended a lunch at the Pentagon shortly after the 9/11 attacks:
Awlaki been in the spotlight though... and they almost k!lled him yesterday
 7 years ago '04        #97
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 gilbydakid said:
its kinda hard when CT's all have views from different angles vs. people like you that let the media spoon feed you bullsh*t to help you sleep better at night.

how can conspiracy theorist be sheep when we dont follow the herder(media,govn)?
Conspiracy theorists aren't as thoughtful, intelligent and independent as they obviously like to think they are.


Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 02:01 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #98
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 Adamsville said:
Awlaki been in the spotlight though... and they almost k!lled him yesterday
Yeah, they put a k!ll order out on him more than a year ago, and I remember that being widely reported because he's the first U.S. citizen to be targeted like that. So how can they be supposedly introducing us to him now?
 7 years ago '05        #99
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 HHS said:
Conspiracy theorists aren't as thoughtful and independent as they obviously like to think they are.
understatement of the century, my friend...
 05-07-2011, 02:03 PM         #100
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not fooling me for a second. Call me crazy but this whole thing is just fishy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy