Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 knowughetto said:
Do you really believe that is Bin Laden in that video watching tv?
I can't tell.
 7 years ago '04        #62
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 gilbydakid said:

what hand is he using to change channels? did we get the right guy?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #63
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
 gilbydakid said:

what hand is he using to change channels? did we get the right guy?
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
 7 years ago '04        #64
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm left-handed, but my right hand doesn't just hang limply at my side like dead weight. I sometimes actually use it for stuff, like changing channels.
 05-07-2011, 02:13 PM         #65
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
jesus christ you have to be kidding me. do you people really actually believe this sh*t still? Watch the first video with the black beard. And go to google.com and look at a picture of osama bin laden from 2001. Its not him. Look at the fat a.ss nose the "new osama" has and look at the nose the real Osama has. Also the new Osama has a weird oval face structure. The real Bin laden was more skinny as was his face.

people really need to stop believing this sh*t and propaganda. I dont even give a sh*t about seeing the pictures of "Osama" dead if its this fu*king guy.
 killya said:
its his fat a.ss nose...its not him.
 The N said:
at all this theater, hey lets tell them this is from the compound, some old guy crouched down but only show his face from the side!! and make sure he is watching a program about himself but Oh!! make sure one scene has the 911 attacks in the background.

But also to show them 4 old FAKE videos of him doing announcements which look like some CGI type of character using gallons of Just For Men on his beard LOL!, you fu*king kidding me?, will you let them treat you like some fools?.

UBL looked much older in 2004 as proven by this ABC news report indicating how fake THIS SAME footage they are flaunting now in 2011 is.

:50

Don't be fooled, they are trying their hardest to keep the story from crumbling, listen
how stupid this is all sounds, they k!lled him right? so they will prove it by show him ALIVE?
, they keep digging their own hole with this fake sh*t.
Most of you guys seem to not understand symbolism...

But first of all, its been how long since we last seen him? He isn't going to look the same, he could have gained weight which made his face fatter, he was sitting in a house for basically 6 years, u think he went running on a treadmill?

Second, His beard is black because it shows youth. It doesn't show an old man...it shows a youthful looking "warrior"....they take symbolism like that seriously over there...religiously at least...

and the third thing is that someone is holding the camera...
couldn't be anymore obvious.
 7 years ago '04        #66
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
release the pictures of the body.............................................. .. This don't mean sh*t.
 05-07-2011, 02:16 PM         #67
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I'm left-handed, but my right hand doesn't just hang limply at my side like dead weight. I sometimes actually use it for stuff, like changing channels.
just like the other video dude posted where "osama" is writing with his right hand?

ive never used my left hand to any dominate things. my mouse,remote, ashtray. hell i even sit on the left end of the couch so my right hand has more free range.
 7 years ago '04        #68
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
To be honest, I can give a rat a.ss if the man is dead, alive, a Disney character or whatever. To play devil's advocate though, what if the man in the video is not Bin Laden but goes along with what the news anchor said in the youtube video of the OP post. That is the US is trying to belittle Bin Laden in the eyes of his followers. Perhaps, they put these tapes together to fool Bin Laden followers into believing that he was at home watching himself on tv in the comfort of his own home, while they were out facing death while dodging military drones.

Maybe the release of these "made up tapes" was to boost the American people morale, while reducing his followers.
 7 years ago '04        #69
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
@ all the consiracy theorist
 7 years ago '04        #70
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
just like the other video dude posted where "osama" is writing with his right hand?

ive never used my left hand to any dominate things. my mouse,remote, ashtray. hell i even sit on the left end of the couch so my right hand has more free range.
He may also be ambidextrous, or his left arm may have been injured.

It's just not much to go on.
 7 years ago '04        #71
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 HHS said:
LoL good point. I'm right handed, but text with my left hand...
 7 years ago '08        #72
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
 HHS said:
That's not the only new footage, the other videos shown are run-throughs, not videos that were finalized for release.
again pay attention, they released 5 videos

4 are the same old fake static fake looking sh*t doing an announcement, all from 2007-2009.

The only "NEW FOOTAGE" aka NOT a "UBL Video doing announcements" is that fake old guy watching tv looking sh*t. BUT then realize unlike the others doesn't even show you HIS FACE AT ALL

You think it was a coincidence that one didn't show his full face?, sh*t if did it would give away that all of this is fake!, when his facial features don't match with the fake announcement videos, they are slick my man.

They are tripping on their own fable, doing this sh*t on a Saturday morning, from what I see many people expected this sh*t to be gone from the news after the grand standing in NYC last thursday, yet here they are still TRYING SO HARD TO PROVE this fable. ASK YOURSELF WHY?, it simple, liars are the only people who would go this far so hard trying to prove sh*t.

It will only lead to them falling flat on their face eventually watch, if it gets close to that expect an huge terror attack to make sure this whole proving phases goes way, lets see what happens next.

Last edited by The N; 05-07-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #73
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
that doesn't look like Bin Laden to me, maybe his body double

Michael Jackson had a body double that was a splitting image of him you know..
 7 years ago '04        #74
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
again pay attention, they released 5 videos

4 are the same old fake static fake looking sh*t doing an announcement, all from 2007-2009.

The only "NEW FOOTAGE" aka NOT a "UBL Video doing announcements" is that fake old guy watching tv looking sh*t. BUT then realize unlike the others doesn't even show you HIS FACE AT ALL

You think it was a coincidence that one didn't show his full face?, sh*t if did it would give away that all of this is fake!, when his facial features don't match with the fake announcement videos, they are slick my man.

They are tripping on their own fable, doing this sh*t on a Saturday morning, from what I see many people expected this sh*t to be gone from the news after the grand standing in NYC last thursday, yet here they are still TRYING SO HARD TO PROVE this fable. ASK YOURSELF WHY?
Liars are the only people who would this far trying to prove sh*t.

It will only lead to them falling flat on their face eventually watch, if it gets close to that expect an huge terror attack to make sure this whole proving phases goes way, lets see what happens next.
The outtakes are footage that hasn't been public before, so what he said there may not be the same as what was said in other finalized videos he released to the public. It could be something as small as him saying the name of someone off camera, or the speech itself might be changed somewhat. That would be a good reason to keep the audio back. That's the point I was making.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 02:31 PM..
 05-07-2011, 02:28 PM         #75
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH WIT THIS sh*t.............
 7 years ago '05        #76
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
You people are nuts.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Also LOL @ saying the media is brainwashing, etc etc but then using clips from the media to prove your points. If the government controlled the media they'd run Youtube also and delete all these videos you morons post. But in reality they are so sh*tty and unreliable nobody with integrity believes them.

You think it's normal people that are the sheep, but it's really you guys eating up any wacko theory that people make up for attention or book sales.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
wheres the n*gga talking bout Osama died in 2001
 05-07-2011, 02:34 PM         #78
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im mad he had all that money and got a 13 inch tv
 05-07-2011, 02:34 PM         #79
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:
You people are nuts.

Also LOL @ saying the media is brainwashing, etc etc but then using clips from the media to prove your points. If the government controlled the media they'd run Youtube also and delete all these videos you morons post. But in reality they are so sh*tty and unreliable nobody with integrity believes them.

You think it's normal people that are the sheep, but it's really you guys eating up any wacko theory that people make up for attention or book sales.
obey.
 7 years ago '07        #80
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
 Sco Dylan said:
You people are nuts.

sorry bro, but youre nuts if you believe this sh*t 100%.

newsflash, the government lies.

the USA are thugs.

how long ago was slavery? 2, 3 hundred years ago.

human minds havent evolved THAT much, let that marinate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy