May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 knowughetto said:
Just like you said, OBEY.
yeah man, always remember the leaders will always show you what they want you to see, some people will eat it up and OBEY, others can see the bullsh*t it is clear as day, this whole routine has been done before.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #42
daviddunn 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Pat McGroin said:

[pic - click to view]

VIDEOS IN LINK...

Will EDIT The Youtube videos in when I find them..
Thanks...i have tried to insert youtube video...but have not found a viable one yet.
 7 years ago '08        #43
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Pakistan wide awake youth know what's up, if they know you all should know.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #44
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
I'm waiting for the SNL skit of Osama Bin Laden MTV Cribs Abbotobad Edition
 7 years ago '04        #45
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
People are saying that Osama wouldn't dye his beard or have himself recorded watching himself on TV like they knew the guy. No one here is in a position to comment on that.

But this does underscore one of the things about them not releasing the death photos, no one who doesn't believe the official report of his death would believe them for a second anyway.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 01:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 The N said:
yeah man, always remember the leaders will always show you what they want you to see, some people will eat it up and OBEY, others can see the bullsh*t it is clear as day, this whole routine has been done before.

Exactly. Those who eat it up and OBEY are the simple-minded individuals who are brainwashed by everything that the media spits out...do no take the time out to research and question what is going on....Don't take the time to think either..
 05-07-2011, 01:44 PM         #47
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol....a "video with no sound" is proof? Why not release the sound, what are they hiding? Or a video where you can't see his face is proof? Don't be so gullible people.
 7 years ago '04        #48
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Spid3yo said:
lol....a "video with no sound" is proof? Why not release the sound, what are they hiding? Or a video where you can't see his face is proof? Don't be so gullible people.
Maybe they don't want his words out there for Al Qaeda to use, or they don't want to reveal exactly what intelligence they have or haven't gathered from what he said.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 01:49 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #49
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Bin Laden's own son called out this static CGI looking bullsh*t before

[video - click to view]

05-07-2011, 01:53 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he about to drop the hail mary remix next

thats one sh*tty mansion...dude was insecure like anybody else
 7 years ago '04        #51
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Spid3yo said:
tell me why on the news they said " oh theres no audio because we dont want to put his message out there to the world " WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many times in the past have they put out bin laden videos were he talking about his agendas and how he feel about americans?

none of this sh*t makes sense...all this bin laden sh*t makes no sense just like the n*gga who told me osama bin laden is actually president obama?? all bullsh*t.. n*gga tried telln me cia surgically transformed his facial features n sh*t..
 05-07-2011, 01:56 PM         #52
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Remarks: Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.
what hand is he using to change channels? did we get the right guy?
 05-07-2011, 01:57 PM         #53
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Maybe they don't want his words out there for Al Qaeda to use, or they don't want to reveal exactly what intelligence they have or haven't gathered from what he said.
dude there is no Al Qaeda. Can we get over this simple fact please. And that is not Osama whether he wanted to dye his beard or not. Your nose doesnt just change shape like that either. Its a joke and if anyone believes this there a joke as well. HHS your smarter than that
 7 years ago '04        #54
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 illsoul440 said:
tell me why on the news they said " oh theres no audio because we dont want to put his message out there to the world " WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many times in the past have they put out bin laden videos were he talking about his agendas and how he feel about americans?

none of this sh*t makes sense...all this bin laden sh*t makes no sense just like the n*gga who told me osama bin laden is actually president obama?? all bullsh*t.. n*gga tried telln me cia surgically transformed his facial features n sh*t..
In other cases, the tapes were already public, so they had no control over whether or not their message was out there.
 7 years ago '04        #55
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 killya said:
dude there is no Al Qaeda. Can we get over this simple fact please. And that is not Osama whether he wanted to dye his beard or not. Your nose doesnt just change shape like that either. Its a joke and if anyone believes this there a joke as well. HHS your smarter than that
His face doesn't look very different to me.

And whether or not you want to recognize al-Qaeda as an organization, there are undeniably terrorist groups in the world who utilize Osama's words and image, and its also possible there are things said in the videos that are useful intelligence in tracking his allies and their activities.

Last edited by HHS; 05-07-2011 at 02:02 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #56
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 HHS said:
Or not...........do you even pay attention?, those videos are supposedly from 2007-2009, these videos have been used before so whatever was said in them is old news.

ALSO they don't want to get caught in AUDIO fakery like they have before, plenty of so call UBL audio messages have been proven to be fake by expert in that field.

The only "new" footage is the the fake old guy crouched down bullsh*t, stop the OBEY mentality and use some common sense on this situation, you're posting like you believe anything you are told by the pentagon/administration who then pass it to the prompter reading bots in the news stations.

Will you be there when they tell you Aliens are coming but they will not show any of proof to you?, I mean this entire UBL situation is proving one thing that they can literally say ANYTHING show you no proof, tell you we don't need to show you proof just believe it you mindless drone we are your leaders.
 7 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 HHS said:
His face doesn't look very different to me.

And whether or not you want to recognize al-Qaeda as an organization, there are undeniably terrorist groups in the world who utilize Osama's words and image, and its also possible there are things said in the videos that are useful intelligence in tracking his allies and their activities.
Do you really believe that is Bin Laden in that video watching tv?
 05-07-2011, 02:07 PM         #58
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Or not...........do you even pay attention?, those videos are supposedly from 2007-2009, these videos have been used before so whatever was said in them is old news.

ALSO they don't want to get caught in AUDIO fakery like they have before, plenty of so call UBL audio messages have been proven to be fake by expert in that field.

The only "new" footage is the the fake old guy crouched down bullsh*t, stop the OBEY mentality and use some common sense on this situation, you're posting like you believe anything you are told by the pentagon/administration who then pass it to the prompter reading bots in the news stations.

Will you be there when they tell you Aliens are coming but they will not show any of proof to you?, I mean this entire UBL situation is proving one thing that they can literally say ANYTHING show you no proof, tell you we don't need to show you proof just believe it you mindless drone we are your leaders.
yeah, never understood how people like that false sense of security. doesnt make any sense, not to me anyway.
 7 years ago '08        #59
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-07-2011 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #60
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:

That's not the only new footage, the other videos shown are run-throughs, not videos that were finalized for release.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy