May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
wow. you can actually see the bullets hitting his head and chest..
 7 years ago '04        #22
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 O_nasty said:
he chillin with a blanket & remote control flippin the channels like
How do you know that's him? You can't even see his face. You can barely see the side of the face..
 7 years ago '04        #23
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
 knowughetto said:
How do we know that's him? You can't even see his face. You can barely see the side of the face..
i aint a conspiracy theorist..but believe none of what u see and only half of wat u hear..

wtf bin laden gona record himself wacthin tv in his room? Alot of this sh*t isnt making sense..and people are just eating it up
 7 years ago '04        #24
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 illsoul440 said:
i aint a conspiracy theorist..but believe none of what u see and only half of wat u hear..

wtf bin laden gona record himself wacthin tv in his room? Alot of this sh*t isnt making sense..and people are just eating it up
I already know, I don't believe that's him. I was just replying to what the other guy said about him...

And if Bin Laden was really recording himself, then we wouldn't see the camera moving. He would have set the camera on a table, desk or something like that. That's not Bin Laden.
 7 years ago '09        #25
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:
I already know, I don't believe that's him. I was just replying to what the other guy said about him...

And if Bin Laden was really recording himself, then we wouldn't see the camera moving. He would have set the camera on a table, desk or something like that. That's not Bin Laden.
I don't think it was actually him recording him self. The camera sometimes would zoom in and out. I think it was being captured from a camera outside the compound it self.
 05-07-2011, 12:52 PM         #26
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its live right now.....msnbc......1:52 ny time
 05-07-2011, 12:55 PM         #27
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all im getting is the weather.
 7 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
Watching it live on MSNBC.....
 05-07-2011, 12:56 PM         #29
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus christ you have to be kidding me. do you people really actually believe this sh*t still? Watch the first video with the black beard. And go to google.com and look at a picture of osama bin laden from 2001. Its not him. Look at the fat a.ss nose the "new osama" has and look at the nose the real Osama has. Also the new Osama has a weird oval face structure. The real Bin laden was more skinny as was his face.

people really need to stop believing this sh*t and propaganda. I dont even give a sh*t about seeing the pictures of "Osama" dead if its this fu*king guy.
 7 years ago '04        #30
illsoul440 
space
space
dude wit the clean shape up beard..looks slightly diff maybe its the black beard?
 05-07-2011, 12:59 PM         #31
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
dude wit the clean shape up beard..looks slightly diff maybe its the black beard?
its his fat a.ss nose...its not him.
 7 years ago '04        #32
illsoul440 
space
space
 killya said:
jesus christ you have to be kidding me. do you people really actually believe this sh*t still? Watch the first video with the black beard. And go to google.com and look at a picture of osama bin laden from 2001. Its not him. Look at the fat a.ss nose the "new osama" has and look at the nose the real Osama has. Also the new Osama has a weird oval face structure. The real Bin laden was more skinny as was his face.

people really need to stop believing this sh*t and propaganda. I dont even give a sh*t about seeing the pictures of "Osama" dead if its this fu*king guy.
yo fa real i kinda agree with you... the new osama wit black beard doesnt have a oval shaped head and is more wide-set broader at the shoulders, and look at his hands. they look huge compare to the bin laden wacthen tv wit a remote
 7 years ago '04        #33
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 heatrepeat said:
I don't think it was actually him recording him self. The camera sometimes would zoom in and out. I think it was being captured from a camera outside the compound it self.
I already know that he's not recording himself. I was just saying that if he was then the camera wouldn't be moving or zooming in and out at all. But I already know what it is, and like I said before that's someone else on that video...
 05-07-2011, 01:02 PM         #34
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
yo fa real i kinda agree with you... the new osama wit black beard doesnt have a oval shaped head and is more wide-set broader at the shoulders, and look at his hands. they look huge compare to the bin laden wacthen tv wit a remote
exactly, this is non sense and i dont understand how ANYONE can really fall for this.
 7 years ago '08        #35
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17049 17049
at all this theater, hey lets tell them this is from the compound, some old guy crouched down but only show his face from the side!! and make sure he is watching a program about himself but Oh!! make sure one scene has the 911 attacks in the background.

But also to show them 4 old FAKE videos of him doing announcements which look like some CGI type of character using gallons of Just For Men on his beard LOL!, you fu*king kidding me?, will you let them treat you like some fools?.

UBL looked much older in 2004 as proven by this ABC news report indicating how fake THIS SAME footage they are flaunting now in 2011 is.

:50

[video - click to view]

Don't be fooled, they are trying their hardest to keep the story from crumbling, listen
how stupid this is all sounds, they k!lled him right? so they will prove it by show him ALIVE?
, they keep digging their own hole with this fake sh*t.

Last edited by The N; 05-07-2011 at 01:11 PM..
 05-07-2011, 01:11 PM         #36
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
at all this theater, hey lets tell them this is from the compound, some old guy crouched down but only show it from the side and make sure he is watching a program about himself making sure one has the 911 attacks in the background.

But also to show them 4 FAKE videos of him doing announcements which look like some CGI type of character using just for men, UBL looked much older in 2004 as proven by this ABC news report indicating how fake THIS SAME footage they are flaunting now in 2011 is.

Don't be fooled, they are trying their hardest to keep the story from crumbling, listen
how stupid this is all sounds, they k!lled him right? so they will prove it by show him ALIVE?
You hit the nail on the head. He just goes from a natural Grey beard to this "hair club for men black beard" Reality is its suppose to be the other way around. Im sure osama bin laden didnt give a flying fu*k about his beard color or dying his beard in anyway. This sh*t is stupid. Do they think we believe this sh*t? Seriously? Not one news reporter will even bring up the fact it looks nothing like him. We as americans deserve everything thats coming if we just fall for this sh*t.
 05-07-2011, 01:11 PM         #37
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

VIDEOS IN LINK...

Osama Bin Laden Videos Released by Government
By MARTHA RADDATZ (@martharaddatz) and LUIS MARTINEZ (@LMartinezABC)
WASHINGTON, May 7, 2011

The government today released five videos found in Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, showing the al Qaeda leader preparing a message to the United States and watching himself on television.

The first was a previously unreleased message from bin Laden directed to the United States that was believed to have been filmed between Oct. 9 and Nov. 5 2010.

In the video, which begins with animated pre-production work, he appears to have dyed his beard black, is wearing a gold shawl over a white vestment and is wearing a white skullcap.

The second video, which runs over a minute long, shows bin Laden watching himself on television and holding the remote control to change the channels between what appear to be Arabic news channels.

The clip begins with a long shot of the screen, showing a list of satellite channels. The camera then pulls out and bin Laden is shown sitting down with a blanket over his shoulders and a wool cap. His beard is grey and white.

At one point bin Laden asks the cameraman to go back to the TV screen so it can focus on him holding a weapons.

It is unclear when or where this video was made and whether bin Laden was watching a live broadcast or a tape.

The remaining three videos appear to be practice sessions, possibly for the first video. In each of them he appears to stumble in his speech, stop and begin over.

This footage is among the trove of evidence found after the U.S. raid on the compound Sunday, when bin Laden and four others were k!lled.

"This is the single largest collection of senior terrorist materials ever," a senior intelligence official said.

The cache includes digital, audio, video, personal correspondence and documents, the official said.

The materials found "clearly show that bin Laden remained an active leader in al Qaeda strategically, tactically and operationally," and not the figurehead he was a.ssumed to be, "making the recent operation even more essential to our nations security," the official said.

The materials show that bin Laden was plotting and conspiring terrorism focused on the United States, the official said.

The DNA analysis shows unquestionably that this was bin Laden, the senior intelligence official said. Based on the DNA evidence, the odds of the person k!lled in the raid not being bin Laden were 1 in 11.8 quadrillion, the official said.

The cache of electronic and handwritten materials obtained by the Navy SEALs who raided the compound includes numerous hallmark al Qaeda plots, including plans for attacks on infrastructure targets such as water supply and transportation including rail and air, in what one official described as a "strategic guide for how to attack the U.S."

It is unclear just how active bin Laden was in coordinating any operations or in blessing overall strategies and plots. One official said bin Laden appears to have thought of himself as something of a head coach to al Qaeda.
Will EDIT The Youtube videos in when I find them..

Last edited by Pat McGroin; 05-07-2011 at 01:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #38
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
at all this theater, hey lets tell them this is from the compound, some old guy crouched down but only show his face from the side!! and make sure he is watching a program about himself but Oh!! make sure one scene the 911 attacks in the background.

But also to show them 4 old FAKE videos of him doing announcements which look like some CGI type of character using gallons of Just For Men on his beard, you fu*king kidding me?, will you let them treat you like some fools?.

UBL looked much older in 2004 as proven by this ABC news report indicating how fake THIS SAME footage they are flaunting now in 2011 is.

Just like you said, OBEY.
 7 years ago '04        #39
VicGa2004 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 2 2
 illsoul440 said:

thats real right there can't see him just recording himself watching tv out the blue for what reason
 7 years ago '04        #40
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
so u saying bin laden just chilling at home making homevideos for his grandkids and sh*t wtf, where the fu*k do these videos come from what fu*king terrorist doest that, this sh*t is completely crazy, first i'm like what the point of telling us he is dead i been forgot about dude if he really ever existed, is this news suppose to change our lives cuz mine is pretty much the same whats the point, Us gov spending trillions of dollars to find this man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy