May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #241
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,597 | Props total: 1054 1054
Head shot
 7 years ago '05        #242
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
Just some more food for thought, look at this video of McCain doubting Obama's Pakistan policy (LMAO):

[video - click to view]

Then watch his announcement of Osama's death, and his new interview with 60 minutes:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Look how in just a few years he went from fresh face to peppered hair, more wrinkles, sagging jowls, overall he looks much older in just a couple years.

People DO change...take a picture of yourself and compare it with a pic from 2007...
 7 years ago '04        #243
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Sco Dylan said:
Just some more food for thought, look at this video of McCain doubting Obama's Pakistan policy (LMAO):

Then watch his announcement of Osama's death, and his new interview with 60 minutes:

Look how in just a few years he went from fresh face to peppered hair, more wrinkles, sagging jowls, overall he looks much older in just a couple years.

People DO change...take a picture of yourself and compare it with a pic from 2007...
Its clear that Obama is reading from a teleprompter....its looks scripted to me....

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-09-2011 at 12:47 AM..
 05-09-2011, 01:11 AM         #244
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:
See how long my post was, full of debate? See how short and uninsightful yours was?

You're a simple motherfu*ker, be gone let the rest of us progress and grow, keep your baseless theories to yourself...the world is passing you by.
Theres no point of arguing with someone simple minded as you. Its fu*king obvious our CIA had something to do with 9/11 and helped fund bin laden and who we are f!ghting today. I provided clear evidence. however you have yet to even provide sh*t showing Osama was really behind it. Your a joke. fu*k off.
 7 years ago '05        #245
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,368 | Props total: 102 102
 Sco Dylan said:
You people are nuts.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Also LOL @ saying the media is brainwashing, etc etc but then using clips from the media to prove your points. If the government controlled the media they'd run Youtube also and delete all these videos you morons post. But in reality they are so sh*tty and unreliable nobody with integrity believes them.

You think it's normal people that are the sheep, but it's really you guys eating up any wacko theory that people make up for attention or book sales.

Only intelligent post I read.

LOL @ "OMG!! HIS BEARD IS NATURAL AND GRAY IN 2004 BUT ITS BLACK IN 2007!! THIS MUST BE BULLsh*t!!"

It couldn't possibly be because he was getting older and was trying to change his appearance for a various number of reasons:

1. Appearance for hiding/deception.
2. Appearance for public perception...ie. I need to look younger and healthier so that people don't see how weak I really am

Don't believe everything, but don't go around making up your own retarded conspiracies either.
 7 years ago '05        #246
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,485 | Props total: 4419 4419
Wow, what's the first thing we do when we buy something new? We try it out.

Osama is watching tv, its himself on the news. One of his buddies walk in with a new camera, he's trying it out. He got the kitchen, the living room he says to himself "hey let's see what Osama is up to?"

Goes into the room and Osama is watching tv.

How fuccin hard is that to believe?
 7 years ago '07        #247
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 killya said:
Theres no point of arguing with someone simple minded as you. Its fu*king obvious our CIA had something to do with 9/11 and helped fund bin laden and who we are f!ghting today. I provided clear evidence. however you have yet to even provide sh*t showing Osama was really behind it. Your a joke. fu*k off.
No its not. Your making big statements that have profound implications. Da fu*k you think its that obvious that we set up the greatest terror attack on ourselves and nobody except a few internet goons knows this??

Conspiracy theorists k!ll me with that bullsh*t. Ignore every piece of evidence or common sense and soon as they find a small crease or rumor, they run with it
 7 years ago '04        #248
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
For those who are bashing other people on here for being so called "conspiracy theorists" what have you proved besides running your mouth? At least they provided some evidence to back up their reasons.. Just because they aren't paying attention to everything that they see on tv and have questions about the situation and the government's motives, don't mean that they are conspiracy theorists. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, but I have the same questions and concerns as other people on here do. We just want answers. Not everyone is a conspiracy theorist because they ask for proof.

Can we say the same thing about you guys? For most of those who are just running their mouths, have you provided anything to back up your reasons? Do you guys really sit there and believe everything that the media and government says?
 05-09-2011, 06:43 PM         #249
Sunny montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow if this videos are actually true then this guy is just some crazy dude...they should show more evidence showing this guy is actually dead
 7 years ago '10        #250
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 16 16
watch them motherfu*kers blame weed on Osama and make it seem like a horrible thing and n*ggas like me that smoke are going to be looked at even more wrong in our society :disdain2:
 7 years ago '09        #251
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 knowughetto said:
For those who are bashing other people on here for being so called "conspiracy theorists" what have you proved besides running your mouth? At least they provided some evidence to back up their reasons.. Just because they aren't paying attention to everything that they see on tv and have questions about the situation and the government's motives, don't mean that they are conspiracy theorists. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, but I have the same questions and concerns as other people on here do. We just want answers. Not everyone is a conspiracy theorist because they ask for proof.

Can we say the same thing about you guys? For most of those who are just running their mouths, have you provided anything to back up your reasons? Do you guys really sit there and believe everything that the media and government says?
thank you.
 7 years ago '04        #252
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
google osama bin laden picture and compare the pictures of him to the guy in the video. not the same person, no way around it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy