May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #221
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Let me drop the Ether on this thread, If you don't get that you were fooled today,

Let Usama himself explain it to you( pay close attention to what is being proven here)


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #222
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 The N said:
Let me drop the Ether on this thread, If you don't get that you were fooled today,

Let Usama himself explain it to you( pay close attention to what is being proven here)

Lol what's your point? Lol are you even American dude?
 7 years ago '06        #223
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



I want to hear what these 5 fools say about this, look at the Ears, that gives it away
lol umm those ears look the same nutjob
 7 years ago '10        #224
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
is it just me or does this muthf**ka look just like he did 10 years ago
 7 years ago '05        #225
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
yep ears look the same... also you can tell its the same nose from those shots

I think The N just confirmed that thats bin Laden in the video...

obey.
 05-08-2011, 12:10 AM         #226
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
yep ears look the same... also you can tell its the same nose from those shots

I think The N just confirmed that thats bin Laden in the video...

obey.
umm...Which nose are you referring 2? Because the nose in the 1st video with him speaking into the camera is not the same
 05-08-2011, 12:12 AM         #227
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people lack comprehension and differential skills. no wonder they follow the media they'd be lost without it.
 7 years ago '05        #228
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 killya said:
umm...Which nose are you referring 2? Because the nose in the 1st video with him speaking into the camera is not the same
I've only watched the video when he was watching tv

Im speakin on the pics your boy posted....
 7 years ago '05        #229
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591

[video - click to view]


more video of the compound... looks like the whole Pakistani police dept. looted that bi*ch
 7 years ago '05        #230
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
 iNsane said:
Allah doesn't protect those who murderhe survived because he kept on running. This is where his connections come into question. This is where the bullsh*t begins. How do you succeed to run from the government for so damn long? Because you're part of it. But you guys refuse to believe that.

Go ahead and believe that he's dead, he probably is, but to think he just recently died is bogus because the story has had holes in it from day one. I can't get you to understand that though.
Bolded for emphasis.

This is where conspiracy theorists get their vitality..."this story has holes".

EVERY STORY HAS HOLES IN IT. We are not omniscient.

Conspiracy theorists feel they can fill these holes however they see fit, square peg round hole.

It's ok to ask questions, it's even ok to doubt...but to flat out disbelieve with no evidence, going against very strong evidence, is much crazier than believing your government's word at face value.

I don't trust the government completely, but this story isn't just from the government. It's from them, Al-Jazeera, Obama's family, Obama's confidants/comrades, Pakistani government, etc etc

If you think they are all working together on this you are just batsh*t insane.

Speaking of Insane, I can't believe that dude latched onto the absolute worst argument about "OSAMA WOULDN'T JUST WATCH TV AND BE FILMED!" He could have been laughing at all his media coverage while one of his daughters played with the camera, how is that so far fetched? It's not.

The government released these videos to quench the thirst of knowledge, they didn't have to do it.
 7 years ago '05        #231
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
 K1Entertainment said:
When will you realize you conspiracy theorists are the real "sheep" the same people that speak out about this are the same people who tried to lead us to believe in BS like the supermoon and the destruction it could bring not to mention the same idiots talking about planet x / neribu. Countless fake CGI UFO videos, countless BS about Illuminati and George Bush Sr. being reptilian.

The same fu*ks that dissect Tupac songs and take it as a warning or a message. The same idiots who believe that Jay-Z is Illuminati just because he throws up a diamond or in their sense a triangle, what so Diamond Dallas Page from old school WCW wrestling is Illuminati too since he threw up a diamond sign too than huh? GTFO with your bullsh*t no one cares about it, no one believes it, everything you guys say turns out to be reaches and the only thing you can link us to is youtube videos or bullsh*t sites that try to sell you on a subscription fee.


[pic - click to view]



 killya said:
not to mention the CIA visited Osama months before 9/11 n the hospital



but the sheep will ignore it like it never happened and means nothing.
Keyword: alleged

Funny how you say the media is brainwashing and controlling, but you ignore that if you feel it reinforces your theories, then it's ok.

Even if this is true, do you automatically a.ssume the CIA agent walked in and gave Osama daps and asked how his baby mama was doing? If it did happen, and there's very little evidence it did, you have NO IDEA what the nature of the visit was. For all you know it could have been a hostile meeting, or it could have been intel-fishing.

That's pretending this story is credible. One anonymous french source, that's it? And you automatically believe it? Who is the sheep?

People think Lady Gaga had a p*nis, people think Tommy Hilfiger said he doesn't want black people wearing his clothes on Oprah to her face, people think Paul from the Wonder Years is Marilyn Manson...so I'm sure there's a lot of misinformation about Osama as well. That article says he had Hep-C, no proof, that he was in an American hospital, no proof. There are now people that believe Osama is Obama with his beard cut off. It doesn't get much crazier than that unless you're banging your head on a wall while trying to ride a unicorn.

You guys don't possess critical thinking, but you swear to the heavens that you do.


Last edited by Sco Dylan; 05-08-2011 at 06:07 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #232
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 NYstreetz said:
is it just me or does this muthf**ka look just like he did 10 years ago

[pic - click to view]

 05-08-2011, 10:49 AM         #233
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:




Keyword: alleged

Funny how you say the media is brainwashing and controlling, but you ignore that if you feel it reinforces your theories, then it's ok.

Even if this is true, do you automatically a.ssume the CIA agent walked in and gave Osama daps and asked how his baby mama was doing? If it did happen, and there's very little evidence it did, you have NO IDEA what the nature of the visit was. For all you know it could have been a hostile meeting, or it could have been intel-fishing.

That's pretending this story is credible. One anonymous french source, that's it? And you automatically believe it? Who is the sheep?

People think Lady Gaga had a p*nis, people think Tommy Hilfiger said he doesn't want black people wearing his clothes on Oprah to her face, people think Paul from the Wonder Years is Marilyn Manson...so I'm sure there's a lot of misinformation about Osama as well. That article says he had Hep-C, no proof, that he was in an American hospital, no proof. There are now people that believe Osama is Obama with his beard cut off. It doesn't get much crazier than that unless you're banging your head on a wall while trying to ride a unicorn.

You guys don't possess critical thinking, but you swear to the heavens that you do.
shut the fu*k up. Just like 9/11 said "alleged hijackers" or "Alleged Terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden" Your in the same boat buddy. fu*k off sheep. I provide evidence and you cant provide sh*t. hang yourself
 7 years ago '09        #234
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
people who call others sheep are hilarious.


yall are sheep too, you just follow a different shepherd.
 7 years ago '05        #235
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
seriously do people actually think this whole thing is real? lmaoooo, dumbest people ive seen in my life so far. People are fu*kin idiots lmaoo its actually funny watching ya believe this sh*t. o well
 7 years ago '05        #236
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 iNsane said:
This motherfu*ker

What points have you made that's even worth a response

You believe what the government tells you. Give me a reason to even bother anymore
 7 years ago '07        #237
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Yall really think this is the same dude thats been in all the other videos
 7 years ago '07        #238
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 2107 2107
For the ppl who think the videos are fake and that are pointing to all the obvious signs like Bin Laden looked way older and had gray hair in the earlier videos, sayin that the govt. is behind all this seems kinda strange. The ppl that would be behind this would be wayyy smarter than anyone on this site or anyone else makin allegations. If you work for the govt and your job would be to tell lies or make videos of bin laden then these would be the ppl gettin paid big money and would be the best in the world at what they do. It wouldnt be some dumb a.ss off the street that would think let's just put this video out and no one will notice the obvious younger lookin guy with no gray hair.

My thoughts are that this dude died his hair and got plenty of treatment that could've possibly made him look younger, this guy has plenty of money to do that. I def would not that the govt is dumbasses and put out stupid sh*t like this and think no one would notice but I could be wrong.
 05-08-2011, 10:29 PM         #239
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read this thread and all i can say is..
























What the fu*k is wrong with you ppl?
 7 years ago '05        #240
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
 killya said:
shut the fu*k up. Just like 9/11 said "alleged hijackers" or "Alleged Terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden" Your in the same boat buddy. fu*k off sheep. I provide evidence and you cant provide sh*t. hang yourself
See how long my post was, full of debate? See how short and uninsightful yours was?

You're a simple motherfu*ker, be gone let the rest of us progress and grow, keep your baseless theories to yourself...the world is passing you by.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy