May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #201
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
You can clearly tell that isn't him in the video. You may not be able to catch all his facial features which sucks because you're using that as an excuse. It's another man whose watching television and you guys are falling for it.

Bin Laden and the CIA making you guys eat their sh*t. Real talk.

Believe what you want. Don't call me out on what I know and don't know. This BS story came out of nowhere....just in time for next elections. That isn't a coincidence? Who are you calling an idiot
 7 years ago '04        #202
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 iNsane said:
I'm not saying he ISN'T dead. I'm saying that isn't him in the video.

Again...if they can release this video, they can release those photos. Why aren't they? because there isn't any. Keep believing the government. They're making you guys look like fools.
nah the official government response was that the doubters wouldn't even believe the photos if they were released. i agree with that. if they put the photos out, people would still have more excuses. you're telling me the photos would change your stance on everything?
 05-07-2011, 06:52 PM         #203
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_City414 said:
you're very selective on what you choose to believe. okay so you believe that the cia met with bin laden but you dont believe them that they now say he's dead?
You act as if I dont think there was a Osama Bin Laden. I dont believe he was the sole person behind 9/11 and I dont believe hes the one who died in the bunker on may 1st. I believe he died years ago. He had many problems with him, and being his status he couldnt just receive treatments without being unnoticed. Thats my opinion.
 7 years ago '10        #204
space
space
space
 Young_City414 said:
nah the official government response was that the doubters wouldn't even believe the photos if they were released. i agree with that. if they put the photos out, people would still have more excuses. you're telling me the photos would change your stance on everything?
....And they think a fake video will change things? If they really wanted to prove it, release the photos. Yes, maybe Ill actually believe them for once if they quit with the stupid a.ss excuses. They're saying they won't because it's going to cause more trouble...as if it hasn't already? Dumb a.sses.
 7 years ago '10        #205
space
space
space
They think not releasing the photos will keep us safe. We haven't been safe since day one. Our last president put us out there like rats waiting to get eaten.
 7 years ago '05        #206
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
I just dont understand why they didn't just bury him..........?
 05-07-2011, 07:06 PM         #207
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beretta357 said:
I just dont understand why they didn't just bury him..........?
they said because some muslims would dig up his body and use it as a god or something. They also went and said that being buried in the ocean is the proper burial in islam which scholars came out and said wasnt true. your body has to be fully decapitated for that to happen. Judging by the reports put out, he wasnt fully in pieces.
 7 years ago '04        #208
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
When will you realize you conspiracy theorists are the real "sheep" the same people that speak out about this are the same people who tried to lead us to believe in BS like the supermoon and the destruction it could bring not to mention the same idiots talking about planet x / neribu. Countless fake CGI UFO videos, countless BS about Illuminati and George Bush Sr. being reptilian.

The same fu*ks that dissect Tupac songs and take it as a warning or a message. The same idiots who believe that Jay-Z is Illuminati just because he throws up a diamond or in their sense a triangle, what so Diamond Dallas Page from old school WCW wrestling is Illuminati too since he threw up a diamond sign too than huh? GTFO with your bullsh*t no one cares about it, no one believes it, everything you guys say turns out to be reaches and the only thing you can link us to is youtube videos or bullsh*t sites that try to sell you on a subscription fee.

[pic - click to view]

05-07-2011, 07:12 PM         #209
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
When will you realize you conspiracy theorists are the real "sheep" the same people that speak out about this are the same people who tried to lead us to believe in BS like the supermoon and the destruction it could bring not to mention the same idiots talking about planet x / neribu. Countless fake CGI UFO videos, countless BS about Illuminati and George Bush Sr. being reptilian.

The same fu*ks that dissect Tupac songs and take it as a warning or a message. The same idiots who believe that Jay-Z is Illuminati just because he throws up a diamond or in their sense a triangle, what so Diamond Dallas Page from old school WCW wrestling is Illuminati too since he threw up a diamond sign too than huh? GTFO with your bullsh*t no one cares about it, no one believes it, everything you guys say turns out to be reaches and the only thing you can link us to is youtube videos or bullsh*t sites that try to sell you on a subscription fee.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

we funded each and every one of them.
 7 years ago '10        #210
space
space
space
It's obvious people have different opinions about this. So, leave it at that because there obviously isn't proof who is right and who is wrong. This has so many holes in it but if you want to believe it, go ahead. We can only wait to see what happens next.
 7 years ago '08        #211
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I want to hear what these 5 fools say about this, look at the Ears, that gives it away

Last edited by The N; 05-07-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 05-07-2011, 07:32 PM         #212
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I want to hear what these 5 fools say about this, look at the Ears, that gives it away
you're really inspecting this dudes ears?
 7 years ago '04        #213
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
quick someone color that beard up.
 05-07-2011, 07:33 PM         #214
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So who gives a sh*t? Not a conspiracy you CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are retarded bro
 05-07-2011, 07:37 PM         #215
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
It's obvious people have different opinions about this. So, leave it at that because there obviously isn't proof who is right and who is wrong. This has so many holes in it but if you want to believe it, go ahead. We can only wait to see what happens next.
I agree with this post 100%.

As for the part I bolded.. this is what makes it fishy. Which makes people become skeptical, which makes people ask questions.. which then makes the sheep call people who "question" the gov't "conspiracy theorists"
 7 years ago '08        #216
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 TiPZ said:
You are retarded bro

MumblesDaHumble
This message is hidden because MumblesDaHumble is on your ignore list.

Now you know why I had to R.I.P. that stalking lil retarded kid weeks ago, bet he still trying to reply to my threads, ignorance like that deserves no attention.
 05-07-2011, 08:37 PM         #217
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So who gives a sh*t? Not a conspiracy you CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
k!ll yourself f*g
 7 years ago '06        #218
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 HHS said:
They said no phone or internet services.

Lol its funny how with a little common sense you shut up most of the ppl challenging you...

But I still hold my stance...need to see sumthin.
 05-07-2011, 09:29 PM         #219
hawkoner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
osamas and his blankie ahaha
 7 years ago '06        #220
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Shut the fu*k up with this conspiracy bullsh*t. What the fu*k point are you trying to make??? The fu*king n*gga is dead, damn lol like 12 pages of conspiracy nut jobs bickering over this bullsh*t tape
why the hell is it so hard to believe bin laden would dye his beard???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy