Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 HHS said:
I know that's your opinion, and the opinion of others. I find the arguments inadequate.
 7 years ago '05        #182
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
Since Osama was playing Hitler who is playin Himmler ??
 7 years ago '07        #183
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Conspiracy theorists unite!!!!!!
 05-07-2011, 05:35 PM         #184
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread along with the other 4 are all jokes. I am outta here. Let people believe what they want. I tried
 7 years ago '04        #185
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 iNsane said:
That's not him.......it's clearly not him.

Why would he record himself watching himself in another video, anyway?
The stupidity in here is incredible. I'm not knocking all conspiracy theorists but at least be intelligent about things and open minded.

Osama was a human being just like the rest of us. He wasn't just one dimensional you fu*king idiots. We don't fu*king know why but not everything can fu*king be explained. I'm sure if someone broke in your house and went thru all your sh*t, they would find some stuff that didn't make sense either. I bet many people have videos of themselves doing dumb sh*t on they cell phones.

Or maybe he got a new camera and wanted to play around with it and had someone record him and play with the zoom and settings. Or maybe Osama was obsessed with himself. He's a fu*king human being you retards. Or maybe his wife or family was recording him. Or maybe he was just fu*king bored. He can't go anywhere can he? fu*kin simple minded "conspiracy theorists." All of these things are plausible.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 05-07-2011 at 06:02 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #186
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
The stupidity in here is incredible. I'm not knocking all conspiracy theorists but at least be intelligent about things and open minded.

Osama was a human being just like the rest of us. He wasn't just one dimensional you fu*king idiots. We don't fu*king know why but not everything can fu*king be explained. I'm sure if someone broke in your house and went thru all your sh*t, they would find some stuff that didn't make sense either. I bet many people have videos of themselves doing dumb sh*t on they cell phones.

Or maybe he got a new camera and wanted to play around with it and had someone record him and play with the zoom and settings. Or maybe Osama was obsessed with himself. He's a fu*king human being you retards. Or maybe one of his hoes was recording him. Or maybe he was just fu*king bored. He can't go anywhere can he? fu*kin simple minded "conspiracy theorists." All of these things are plausible.
You're a stupid a.ss for comparing him to a typical human being. If you were being chased down by a country you just fu*ked with...you could careless about being bored and fu*king around with a camera. I could careless if dude is dead or not, he's embarrassing the Muslim community day by day, but to think he's going to fu*k around like a typical human being is fu*king ridiculous.

You guys are coming outta nowhere with this "he wanted to play with his camera" bullsh*t. Dude has better things to do, like fool the sh*t out of us and the Pakistani government by living near Islamabad for so damn long. Go ahead and talk all that camera sh*t you want, but it's bigger than that and clearly you don't understand. This is beyond ignorance you piece of sh*t.

Keep eating the bullsh*t the media feeds you. Learn how corrupted the government is. Your boy George Bush is probably providing a house and food for him to eat. They were friends back in the day and you're going to tell me this sh*t isn't planned. Idiots.
 7 years ago '06        #187
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
^^^^^^^^^this guy is crazy. Why is it so hard to fathom that this guy was just fu*king around. He thought he was safe inside the compound, Which is why he stayed there for so long. Who knows what he is even saying in the video. He thought these videos were safe and I'm sure never thought they would even see the light of day
 7 years ago '10        #188
space
space
space
 csarvis3 said:
^^^^^^^^^this guy is crazy. Why is it so hard to fathom that this guy was just fu*king around. He thought he was safe inside the compound, Which is why he stayed there for so long. Who knows what he is even saying in the video. He thought these videos were safe and I'm sure never thought they would even see the light of day
:rolleyes:
 7 years ago '04        #189
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 iNsane said:
You're a stupid a.ss for comparing him to a typical human being. If you were being chased down by a country you just fu*ked with...you could careless about being bored and fu*king around with a camera. I could careless if dude is dead or not, he's embarrassing the Muslim community day by day, but to think he's going to fu*k around like a typical human being is fu*king ridiculous.

You guys are coming outta nowhere with this "he wanted to play with his camera" bullsh*t. Dude has better things to do, like fool the sh*t out of us and the Pakistani government by living near Islamabad for so damn long. Go ahead and talk all that camera sh*t you want, but it's bigger than that and clearly you don't understand. This is beyond ignorance you piece of sh*t.

Keep eating the bullsh*t the media feeds you. Learn how corrupted the government is. Your boy George Bush is probably providing a house and food for him to eat. They were friends back in the day and you're going to tell me this sh*t isn't planned. Idiots.
You're being totally irrational to think that a person thinks about one thing 100% all the time. No human being can live like that without going insane or committing suicide. You're acting like a maniac. Not even worth spending more energy debating with you.

President Obama has a lot of sh*t going on too, and he still finds time to joke around and do stupid sh*t. fu*king maniac.

I didn't compare him to a typical human being, I called him what he is, "a human being". And there are many things that are essential to human beings' survival, and keeping your mind off stress is one of them.

Finally, if you think about it, he was a typical human being. He was very religious, and did his "terrorist" agendas in the name of his God or "Allah". So he probably very well felt protected and safe because Allah was protecting him. So I fail to understand what's so improbable about this concept of him messing around at his home.

In conclusion: You're nuts.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 05-07-2011 at 06:25 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #190
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
You're being totally irrational to think that a person thinks about one thing 100% all the time. No human being can live like that without going insane or committing suicide. You're acting like a maniac. Not even worth spending more energy debating with you.

President Obama has a lot of sh*t going on too, and he still finds time to joke around and do stupid sh*t. fu*king maniac.

And finally, I didn't compare him to a typical human being, I called him what he is, "a human being". And there are many things that are essential to human beings' survival, and keeping your mind off stress is one of them.
If they have the nerve to release this video of him, then you would release the pictures. Wait, their aren't any

Obama has a lot of sh*t going on? but...but...he just caught the biggest terrorist in the world. He shouldn't spend his time on this? Smart.
 7 years ago '10        #191
space
space
space
Allah doesn't protect those who murderhe survived because he kept on running. This is where his connections come into question. This is where the bullsh*t begins. How do you succeed to run from the government for so damn long? Because you're part of it. But you guys refuse to believe that.

Go ahead and believe that he's dead, he probably is, but to think he just recently died is bogus because the story has had holes in it from day one. I can't get you to understand that though.
 7 years ago '04        #192
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 iNsane said:
Allah doesn't protect those who murderhe survived because he kept on running. This is where his connections come into question. This is where the bullsh*t begins. How do you succeed to run from the government for so damn long? Because you're part of it. But you guys refuse to believe that.

Go ahead and believe that he's dead, he probably is, but to think he just recently died is bogus because the story has had holes in it from day one. I can't get you to understand that though.
All I did was highlight a plausible scenario of what was going on in Osama's head. He "felt" whether true or not that "Allah" was protecting him. So that's why he didn't go insane you fu*king idiot.

If you ever listened to why Osama was mad at the U.S. it's surrounded by religious beliefs.

People in Al Queda committed suicide on airplanes in the name of Allah with no fear. Why is it so hard to believe that Osama was just fooling around with a camera?

Wow

And also, the government is wondering the same thing. That's why they questioned Pakistan.

Conspiracy theorists, bye now. I'm done with you all.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 05-07-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #193
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
All I did was highlight a plausible scenario of what was going on in Osama's head. He "felt" whether true or not that "Allah" was protecting him. So that's why he didn't go insane you fu*king idiot.

If you ever listened to why Osama was mad at the U.S. it's surrounded by religious beliefs.

People in Al Queda committed suicide on airplanes in the name of Allah with no fear. Why is it so hard to believe that Osama was just fooling around with a camera?

Wow
Because fooling around with a camera sounds as bogus as your opinion.

......you still think they caused 9/11? Ill stop.

05-07-2011, 06:42 PM         #194
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to mention the CIA visited Osama months before 9/11 n the hospital

but the sheep will ignore it like it never happened and means nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #195
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 iNsane said:
Because fooling around with a camera sounds as bogus as your opinion.

......you still think they caused 9/11? Ill stop.

Oh, that's the best you can do now. You can't respond to any of my specific points but just call my overall opinion that's supported by the points bogus. I gave many different support that you can't speak on because it's too logical for you and makes too much sense.

And now you're trying to change the subject. :rolleyes: I rest my case
 7 years ago '04        #196
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
i understand that government officials lie and there are things that get covered up but i believe this scenario played out the way they said it has. the alternate theory is very elaborate and would require thousands of people to internationally keep a secret.
 7 years ago '04        #197
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 killya said:
not to mention the CIA visited Osama months before 9/11 n the hospital

but the sheep will ignore it like it never happened and means nothing.
you're very selective on what you choose to believe. okay so you believe that the cia met with bin laden but you dont believe them that they now say he's dead?
 05-07-2011, 06:46 PM         #198
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it would not require thousands of people to keep a secret.
 7 years ago '10        #199
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Oh, that's the best you can do now. You can't respond to any of my specific points but just call my overall opinion that's supported by the points bogus. I gave many different support that you can't speak on because it's too logical for you and makes too much sense.

And now you're trying to change the subject. :rolleyes: I rest my case
This motherfu*ker

What points have you made that's even worth a response

You believe what the government tells you. Give me a reason to even bother anymore
 7 years ago '10        #200
space
space
space
 Young_City414 said:
you're very selective on what you choose to believe. okay so you believe that the cia met with bin laden but you dont believe them that they now say he's dead?
I'm not saying he ISN'T dead. I'm saying that isn't him in the video.

Again...if they can release this video, they can release those photos. Why aren't they? because there isn't any. Keep believing the government. They're making you guys look like fools.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago