May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
13913 pageviews
264 comments

daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today

Pat McGroin said: image

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Osama Bin Laden Home Videos Released by Pentagon - ABC News

WASHINGTON — Video footage taken from Osama bin Laden's hideout in Abbotabad, Pakistan, show the terrorist leader watching news coverage of himself on television.

The five U.S. government-selected clips offer the first public glimpse at bin Laden's life behind the walls of his compound in suburban Pakistan. The videos include outtakes of his propaganda films and, taken together, portray him as someone obsessed with his own image and how he is portrayed to the world.

A senior intelligence officer described the information seized from the compound as "the single largest collection" of senior terrorist material ever, NBC News reported. The videos were seized by Navy SEALs after bin Laden was k!lled Monday.

Officials said they removed audio from the clips because they believed it was "inappropriate" to spread the word of a terrorist, NBC News reported. Video highlights from NBC:

Video 1: A complete, unreleased message to the American people. U.S. intelligence said it was dated some time between October 9 to Nov. 5, 2010. Bin Laden is shown sitting down, dressed in a gold robe, his beard is dyed black and the background is blue. There is no audio but the official said bin Laden is giving his standard message of condemning U.S. policy and capitalism.

Video 2: Bin Laden is sitting on the floor watching a television with video of his own images playing. First you see the TV screen with a menu of channels and then he selects a channel. A video of bin Laden appears on the screen. Then the camera pans over to bin Laden sitting on the floor. He has a gray beard and a black hat on, and is wrapped in a blanket. He is holding the remote control and pointing it at the television, which is sitting on a small, simple wooden table.

Video 3: A practice video. He has a dyed black beard and a wooden background, which was described as armoire. The official said they have concluded that the armoire in this video is the same one that was found on the compound. There is no date on the video.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/ .. _of_bin_laden/

Links to videos will be provided shortly.

Feel free to guess what will be on the video....

Video has been released....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by daviddunn; 05-07-2011 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Video removed from YouTube.

264 comments for "May 7 - Bin Laden Home Videos Released Today"

7 years ago '05        #2
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
first page.. sh*ts about to get interesting..
 7 years ago '09        #3
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
inb4conspiracycomments
 7 years ago '05        #4
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder how edited they will be...
 7 years ago '04        #5
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 123 123
here we go with the posthumous videos like tupac albums.....
 7 years ago '04        #6
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
oh boy
 7 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25734 25734
I wanna see this
 05-07-2011, 12:01 PM         #8
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just saw it on MSNBC, he has a short beard in the videos and its dark not grey...

here we go againn....
 05-07-2011, 12:06 PM         #9
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and they are not releasing the sound with it to block the propaganda...

whats the point then..
 7 years ago '07        #10
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
*grabs popcorn*
 7 years ago '09        #11
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
You guys can watch the stream from CNN here:

Make sure you guys allow popups so that it opens it up.
 7 years ago '09        #12
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
^ They keep playing back each of the 5 videos so if you missed one, they'll play it again.
 7 years ago '10        #13
daviddunn 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #14
daviddunn 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
what a dumbass i bet alot of people are shook right now
no doubt...I think we are releasing that fact to try to smoke people out...lots of people looking over their shoulder...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #15
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Who gives a fu*k, no one is claiming he never existed or stayed in the compound we wanna see the pics of him dead. They can shoot up sadams sons up and release pics like this:

[pic - click to view]

yet now they cant because "its too graphic" instead they dump his body in the sea instead of stitching him up and taking one decent photo.

And for the people claiming "you guys wont believe it even if you saw it".....I didnt hear anyone question when they saw the pics of sadams sons dead....i didnt hear anyone question the video of sadam hanging by his neck...

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 05-07-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #16
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #17
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 Hit Em' Up said:
Who gives a fu*k, no one is claiming he never existed or stayed in the compound we wanna see the pics of him dead. They can shoot up sadams sons up and release pics like this:

[pic - click to view]

yet now they cant because "its too graphic" instead they dump his body in the sea instead of stitching him up and taking one decent photo.

And for the people claiming "you guys wont believe it even if you saw it".....I didnt hear anyone question when they saw the pics of sadams sons dead....i didnt hear anyone question the video of sadam hanging by his neck...
i dont think its fair to compare sadamms sons and Osama. It didnt mean as much when they died they are not the "face" of "terrorism". you cant even compare osama to sadamm because they caught sadamm, he was sitting in a prison for the world to see

but i agree with you. i need to see a body. i think they did not want to put osama on trial in fear of what he may say about things like 9/11
 7 years ago '06        #18
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
he chillin with a blanket & remote control flippin the channels like
 7 years ago '04        #19
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
the n*gga with the short beard looks like a more wide-set dude.. peep his shoulders, and look at his hands thats a big dude.. i think thats his double.. then look at the other videos dey showing.. he looks thinner and his head is more oval.. than the dude in the video wit black beard... man something doesnt seem right here and its fu*ked up that we wont know what the truth is
 7 years ago '06        #20
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 midaztouch said:
i dont think its fair to compare sadamms sons and Osama. It didnt mean as much when they died they are not the "face" of "terrorism". you cant even compare osama to sadamm because they caught sadamm, he was sitting in a prison for the world to see

but i agree with you. i need to see a body. i think they did not want to put osama on trial in fear of what he may say about things like 9/11
Yea the bottom line is, like always, there is more to the story than meets the eye. Could be minor details, could be something major but something is being hidden. I'm waiting patiently to see where this goes from here, what moves they take next.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy