who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 beantown said:
Rose won the MVP, I admit I didn't give him a chance to even be a candidate. I just thought that he'd put up numbers but the Bulls wouldn't be a top 3 team recordwise in the league, and the MVP is usually from the league's best team. I don't hate Rose, never have, but his groupies make it hard to praise him. All bullsh*t aside though, scoring PG's don't win titles. Billups and Parker got finals MVPs but they weren't score-first point guards, they were floor generals who could score when needed. Rose is gonna have to go up against either the Heat or the Celtics, both teams are going to give the Bulls big problems because Rose will be allowed to get his points, but the rest of the team will get locked down.

The Bulls do have the best record in the east though, so that allows them to play against the Pacers and the bum Hawks while the Celtics and Heat are in a heavyweight match. Thibs knew that going into the year and I'm sure he is patting himself in the back. I mean they have to beat Indiana and the Hawks to go to the ECF? That really ain't what I'd call the toughest path.
rose won for 2 reasons.
1 because he said he is a candidate at tha start of tha season when nobody else thought so
2 he is tha youngest be a candidate
wit those 2 reasons,u hav a great story for an mvp
san antonio had tha best record for most of tha year and nobody was even in tha discussion for mvp,so best team is some nonsense.s.a and chi finished 1 game apart in a year where everybody wrote s.a off

they needed tha refs to beat indy
 7 years ago '07        #162
space
space
 PEK said:
And avg 25ppg dont mean you're not a PG smart guy.
who said it did?
 7 years ago '08        #163
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 r.burgundy said:
and u said it
and if u dont realize havin tha leagues best defense will get u more wins than tha leagues 16th best offense then k!ll yourself
Rose is part of that best defense, and without Rose that Offense would probably be dead last, if u dont realize that k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '07        #164
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose reminds me of Rose. Why does he have to be like someone who already played?
you talkin about Jalen Rose? Hell nah bruh. D Rose waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jalen already lol. Jalen Rose's ceiling was a really good role player at best, and a 20 point scorer on a sh*tty team.
 7 years ago '08        #165
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
who said it did?
You, u bipolar bastard.
 7 years ago '07        #166
space
space
 PEK said:
You, u bipolar bastard.
please quote me
 7 years ago '07        #167
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you talkin about Jalen Rose? Hell nah bruh. D Rose waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jalen already lol. Jalen Rose's ceiling was a really good role player at best, and a 20 point scorer on a sh*tty team.
are u serious???he is sayin rose reminds him of nobody maaaan
 7 years ago '07        #168
space
space
 PEK said:
Rose is part of that best defense, and without Rose that Offense would probably be dead last, if u dont realize that k!ll yourself.
so that offense would be dead last,somehow they wouldnt be able to score betta than cleve,charlotte,washington,or minny

yea sure buddy
 7 years ago '06        #169
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
This thread is goin nowhere.. makes sense since a retard has 50% of the posts in it
 7 years ago '07        #170
space
space
 God Emcee said:
This thread is goin nowhere.. makes sense since a retard has 50% of the posts in it
thread went 10 pages
u mad???
as asked 9 pages ago,tell me 1 player rose makes betta or keep it movin stan
 7 years ago '06        #171
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 r.burgundy said:
so that offense would be dead last,somehow they wouldnt be able to score betta than cleve,charlotte,washington,or minny

yea sure buddy
Bulls offense is on Rose's shoulders. He sets the tempo for his team and is the primary scorer. He is the ONLY Bulls player who can create for himself and others.

You say he doesn't make Noah better? He was a 6ppg and 7rpg in Rose's rookie year and then he became a double double guy the next year.

From a statistical standpoint Noah has reached his ceiling. Down the line he may average 13 ppg in a season but 10-11 ppg is pretty much his norm.

Boozer averaged 17-9 this year on an injury year playing one of the lowest minutes of his career which is what he usually averages in injury plagued years. He is also a guy who reached his ceiling.

Deng averaged 14 because he was hurt all year. This year he is back to playing his best basketball but again he has reached his peak statwise. He was never a guy who could be a 20 ppg player due to his lack of ball handling and lack of a post game.

Who exactly on this Bulls team should he make better in terms of putting up better stats?

I can say Chris Paul made Marcus Thornton worse. So I guess Chris Paul doesn't make anyone better. Tyson Chandler fell off with the Hornets after his great first year so I guess Chris Paul made him worse. (This is sarcasm but you may be too dumb to know that so I might as well tell you)

At the end of the day it's up to these players to make their selves better. It's not Rose's fault that Boozer was missing some easy looks in the Pacers series (most likely the injury).
 7 years ago '06        #172
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thread went 10 pages
u mad???
as asked 9 pages ago,tell me 1 player rose makes betta or keep it movin stan
Can you name me any player who has gotten worse playing with Rose?

Boozer's numbers are on par with any injury plagued season he had with Deron.

Deng's number are the same as any other year.

Kyle Korver same numbers as playing with Deron.

Ronnie Brewer's numbers are the same except his minutes are much less than what he played with in Utah.

Noah another injury year but he reached his peak stat wise. Even though he was averaging 15-13 before he was injured.

So please tell me who has Rose made worse?
 7 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Bulls offense is on Rose's shoulders. He sets the tempo for his team and is the primary scorer. He is the ONLY Bulls player who can create for himself and others.

You say he doesn't make Noah better? He was a 6ppg and 7rpg in Rose's rookie year and then he became a double double guy the next year.

From a statistical standpoint Noah has reached his ceiling. Down the line he may average 13 ppg in a season but 10-11 ppg is pretty much his norm.

Boozer averaged 17-9 this year on an injury year playing one of the lowest minutes of his career which is what he usually averages in injury plagued years. He is also a guy who reached his ceiling.

Deng averaged 14 because he was hurt all year. This year he is back to playing his best basketball but again he has reached his peak statwise. He was never a guy who could be a 20 ppg player due to his lack of ball handling and lack of a post game.

Who exactly on this Bulls team should he make better in terms of putting up better stats?

I can say Chris Paul made Marcus Thornton worse. So I guess Chris Paul doesn't make anyone better. Tyson Chandler fell off with the Hornets after his great first year so I guess Chris Paul made him worse. (This is sarcasm but you may be too dumb to know that so I might as well tell you)

At the end of the day it's up to these players to make their selves better. It's not Rose's fault that Boozer was missing some easy looks in the Pacers series (most likely the injury).
so u gonna talk about noahs rookie year and leave out tha fact he was barely playin

so boozers peak is 17 and 9,not to mention a 2nd career worst from tha field

dengs scorin was goin up and up his 1st 3 years,and he peaked at 19,rose came tha next year it went down and down.deng could neva be a 20 point guy yet he averaged 19

bein that it was sarcastic,their was no real point in postin it.it sounded plain stupid either way

yea it is roses fault.him drivin to tha lane collapses defense makin it tougher for post guys to score
 7 years ago '07        #174
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Can you name me any player who has gotten worse playing with Rose?

Boozer's numbers are on par with any injury plagued season he had with Deron.

Deng's number are the same as any other year.

Kyle Korver same numbers as playing with Deron.

Ronnie Brewer's numbers are the same except his minutes are much less than what he played with in Utah.

Noah another injury year but he reached his peak stat wise. Even though he was averaging 15-13 before he was injured.

So please tell me who has Rose made worse?
he's made all 3 of those guys worse,specifically deng,who has turned primarily into a spot up 3 point shooter,korvers points are tha same but his %'s are well down,and boozer is tha same for injury years as u put it,but he is at a 2nd career low in fg%
 7 years ago '08        #175
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so u gonna talk about noahs rookie year and leave out tha fact he was barely playin

dengs scorin was goin up and up his 1st 3 years,and he peaked at 19,rose came tha next year it went down and down.deng could neva be a 20 point guy yet he averaged 19

bein that it was sarcastic,their was no real point in postin it.it sounded plain stupid either way

yea it is roses fault.him drivin to tha lane collapses defense makin it tougher for post guys to score
So Rose driving to the lane hurts the team???? I'm done. Time to find the ignore button.
 7 years ago '07        #176
space
space
 PEK said:
So Rose driving to the lane hurts the team???? I'm done. Time to find the ignore button.
can u fu*kin read???i said hurts tha big guys u fu*kin idiot
 7 years ago '06        #177
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

Can you be any dumber? I didn't say Boozer's peak is 17-9, I said it was due to injury and missing training camp with a broken hand. I'm sure he can do better when they can get a full training camp out of him and he can learn how to play with Noah better.

Deng scoring was not going up. The year he averaged 18.8ppg (06-07) was great but then injuries hit him the following year in 07-08, a year where Rose was still in school and Deng's scoring dropped back to 17.0ppg in 07-08. Then the next year the injures have gotten worse and with the additions of Rose and Salmons with Hinrich and Gordon still being on the team his production fell to 14ppg and he only played like 40+ games that year.

So Deng's production scoring wise was dropping before Rose was drafted.

And my Chris Paul reasoning is the just me using your reasoning. I can list players who have played bad under Chris Paul and be dumb like you and say who has Chris Paul made betta.
 7 years ago '06        #178
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
he's made all 3 of those guys worse,specifically deng,who has turned primarily into a spot up 3 point shooter,korvers points are tha same but his %'s are well down,and boozer is tha same for injury years as u put it,but he is at a 2nd career low in fg%
Do you just look at stats? Deng has always been a spot up shooter and a guy who plays of the ball with cuts to the basket. That is his game. Nothing has changed except that he finally shoots and makes threes.

Korver's numbers are down from last year but are pretty much the same with his first two years with Deron and the Jazz.

Boozer shot 51% from the field which is great. His lowest was 49% with Deron. Deron made him worse that year I guess.
 7 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Can you be any dumber? I didn't say Boozer's peak is 17-9, I said it was due to injury and missing training camp with a broken hand. I'm sure he can do better when they can get a full training camp out of him and he can learn how to play with Noah better.

Deng scoring was not going up. The year he averaged 18.8ppg (06-07) was great but then injuries hit him the following year in 07-08, a year where Rose was still in school and Deng's scoring dropped back to 17.0ppg in 07-08. Then the next year the injures have gotten worse and with the additions of Rose and Salmons with Hinrich and Gordon still being on the team his production fell to 14ppg and he only played like 40+ games that year.

So Deng's production scoring wise was dropping before Rose was drafted.

And my Chris Paul reasoning is the just me using your reasoning. I can list players who have played bad under Chris Paul and be dumb like you and say who has Chris Paul made betta.
u stans will try anything.of course injuries afftected him tha 14 ppg year,but his average pretty much got back on track,pre injury.and under tha supposed best pg in tha league his #'s just like everybody elses hav got stagnant,and now all he does is jack 3's.

please list these players who played bad wit paul,and A)went on to play great elsewhere or
B)were good b4 he got there and their stats got worsti'll wait on this 1
 7 years ago '06        #180
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
can u fu*kin read???i said hurts tha big guys u fu*kin idiot
That actually helps Noah and Gibson though because when Rose misses some layups Noah or Gibson are there for the put back.

Fact is that is how Noah and Gibson score some of their points. Noah gets his occasional post up when he has a smaller guy on him.

Noah is a poor finisher in traffic though same with Gibson but for Boozer this is what he was brought in for to make those tough plays in traffic which he has done this year but not in the playoffs with his injury. (Atleast I hope that is why he isn't converting some of these shots because he has missed some easy ones)
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy