who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
rose hasnt made anyone better YET cuz he is a scoring pg, he shoulders the weight on scoring when other n*ggas on the team not stepping up on offense...he knows he can make something happen so he does...if rose focused on passing we would LOSE unless someone like deng/joakim drop like 20 per game but thats not happening...the Chicago Bulls needs to step up and help Rose out a bit offensively..cuz if Rose gets burned out/hurt we fu*kED
 7 years ago '06        #122
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 justinjones said:
i think people are getting "carrying a team" and "making teammates better" mixed up

See..LeBron did both of those, while Rose is only doing "carrying a team", well technically he's not carrying the team cause he's just jacking up 27 attempts every game acting like he's MJ, but he does have great players on his team, that can take the W.
 7 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 hotsisal_23 said:
rose hasnt made anyone better YET cuz he is a scoring pg, he shoulders the weight on scoring when other n*ggas on the team not stepping up on offense...he knows he can make something happen so he does...if rose focused on passing we would LOSE unless someone like deng/joakim drop like 20 per game but thats not happening...the Chicago Bulls needs to step up and help Rose out a bit offensively..cuz if Rose gets burned out/hurt we fu*kED
thank u for keepin it real
how can they help him offensively if he is jackin all tha shots
 7 years ago '06        #124
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so after 7 pages,7 bulls stans,nobody can name 1 guy who rose made betta?
rose has made the bulls franchise better, he's establishing himself as the franchise player of the chicago bulls...we havent had one of those since jordan, ppl like to compare rose to jordan just based of the fact he is a dominant presence on the team...this puts pressure on the players/staff to improve and become the championship team that we've had in the pass..so in the long run, rose is making the team better

2011 MVP
 7 years ago '07        #125
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Point God
 05-07-2011, 12:58 PM         #126
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
real bulls fan :agreement6:

came to the rescue
 7 years ago '06        #127
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
You can't say Rose doesn't make his team mates better while he's in the game....he may not "directly" help them all the time with passing but he "indirectly" makes their lives easier from his presences alone with the attention he draws on defense...

....and even when he's shooting bad (forced shots) it helps people like Noah, Boozer, and Taj with offensive rebounds & put backs.

Last edited by 01seay; 05-07-2011 at 01:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #128
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Thee Yung Star said:
The Chicago Bulls
:dancingcool:

7 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 hotsisal_23 said:
rose has made the bulls franchise better, he's establishing himself as the franchise player of the chicago bulls...we havent had one of those since jordan, ppl like to compare rose to jordan just based of the fact he is a dominant presence on the team...this puts pressure on the players/staff to improve and become the championship team that we've had in the pass..so in the long run, rose is making the team better

2011 MVP
i didnt ask about tha franchise.anybody averagin 25 is gonna improve a franchise.but as a "point god" what player has he made betta??simple question
 7 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 01seay said:
You can't say Rose doesn't make his team mates better while he's in the game....he may not "directly" help them all the time with passing but he "indirectly" makes their lives easier from his presences alone with the attention he draws on defense...

....and even when he's shooting bad (forced shots) it helps people like Noah, Boozer, and Taj with offensive rebounds & put backs.
so in otha words nobody
 7 years ago '06        #131
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
when rose brings chicago another ring, then and only then will i call him a "point god"...but until then he's just normal scoring guard...and like i said earlier he hasnt made anyone better YET
 7 years ago '05        #132
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Never considered him to be much of a PG to begin with.... he just happens to fit the size and play the position. He plays like a SG more than anything else. He's Allen Iverson Lite, IMO. That's not a diss either.... AI is HOF material.

I only list him the best 'point guards' in basketball because that's his listed position. In reality, he's the second or third best shooting guard in the league.

Chris Paul and Deron Williams are real point guards.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 05-07-2011 at 01:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #133
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
Who cares? The n*gga is a top 10 player at the very least and he's a winner.. his teammates get the luxury of him drawing double teams and they benefit from that.. this dude is nothin but a troll who's hating cuz his team is probably a.ss.. fu*k this n*gga and his thread cuz the bulls are winners and he's not end of story
 7 years ago '07        #134
space
space
 God Emcee said:
Who cares? The n*gga is a top 10 player at the very least and he's a winner.. his teammates get the luxury of him drawing double teams and they benefit from that.. this dude is nothin but a troll who's hating cuz his team is probably a.ss.. fu*k this n*gga and his thread cuz the bulls are winners and he's not end of story
so u cant name 1 guy he makes betta
 7 years ago '06        #135
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Never considered him to be much of a PG to begin with.... he just happens to fit the size and play the position. He plays like a SG more than anything else. He's Allen Iverson Lite, IMO. That's not a diss either.... AI is HOF material.

I only list him the best 'point guards' in basketball because that's his listed position. In reality, he's the second or third best shooting guard in the league.

Chris Paul and Deron Williams are real point guards.
this what i said in a previous thread

hotsisal_23 said:
rose plays the two guard role, as a point guard your main job is producing for your teammates and running the offense without focusing too much on scoring...for example, rondo is a pure pg and paul is a true pg...the difference btw the two is as followed. pure pg focus on a.ssist's and running the offense while true pg's bring more a.ssists while maintaining a scoring drive ocassionally, usually producing no more than 20 points per game. rose avg high 20's so its impossible to get his teammates going if he always has the ball

basically rose plays like wade/bron
 7 years ago '05        #136
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this whole thread is gay beyond gay bulls have the best record in the league

and u guys talking about who did he make better??? give me a break u f*gs are hopeless

wtf is wrong with most of u like seriously u just wanna whine about something ic .

this is worst then any stan sh*t could ever do.
 7 years ago '06        #137
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 r.burgundy said:
so u cant name 1 guy he makes betta
Aren't u a wizards fan? I already sonned ur a.ss in ur john wall thread.. when he leads his team to a 60 win season and wins an mvp holla at me.. the opening post answered ur question.. wat u want somebody to post the entire roster for you? Smh at this dumb a.ss n*gga.. no life having a.ss posting every ten seconds.. get sum leg u ol internet addicted virgin a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #138
space
space
 God Emcee said:
Aren't u a wizards fan? I already sonned ur a.ss in ur john wall thread.. when he leads his team to a 60 win season and wins an mvp holla at me.. the opening post answered ur question.. wat u want somebody to post the entire roster for you? Smh at this dumb a.ss n*gga.. no life having a.ss posting every ten seconds.. get sum leg u ol internet addicted virgin a.ss n*gga
no uhh yea sure u did
either name a player or keep it movin
 7 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this whole thread is gay beyond gay bulls have the best record in the league

and u guys talking about who did he make better??? give me a break u f*gs are hopeless

wtf is wrong with most of u like seriously u just wanna whine about something ic .

this is worst then any stan sh*t could ever do.
yall stans need some scotty tissue right now
either name a player or keep it movin.
 7 years ago '05        #140
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Rose isn't a traditional PG, like I don't consider Wade a traditional SG.. I think Wade and Rose are very similar but Rose is right between a PG and SG, and leans more towards PG while Wade leans more towards SG.. Rose is a willing passer, and willing to let someone else get shine if they are actually doing what they are suppose to do, Wade can pass better than any SG IMO, but is more of an aggressive scoring which is why he leans more towards SG.. But they are very similar..

Just because Rose doesn't play like the PG's before him or a traditional PG, doesn't mean he isn't one.. In every generation there's a player who redefines the position.. Nothing is constant, things change in this game.. Same way as Magic redefined his position, MJ redifined the SG role, and Rose is redefining the PG position.. Magic Johnson even said that in his rookie year that Rose was a trendsetting PG, a style we've never seen.. Not selfish to the point where you can put him as a undersized two like Iverson and Monta, just unselfish enough to have him play PG.. He's a rare breed, like Westbrook.. These are new age PG's we've never seen, and the reason why they can score so effectively and easily is because of their size,speed and strength that has never been seen on this level.. Nobody in the league possess Elite Speed, elite strength and elite athleticism rolled in one.

You can make a very good arguement that Rose is the best at all three, in terms of speed, strength and athletic ability at his position.. Never before could you say that about one player at the PG position, maybe they possessed two of those traits but not all three..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-07-2011 at 03:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago