who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Trap$tar said:
lol What the fu*k are you talking about?

Noah has been playing great ball since Rose came into the league. Deng has had his best year in his career this year. Deng has struggled with injuries and playing like sh*t for a couple years which is why we were down on him.

Also Boozer was good before Deron was in the league he just had injury problems and wasn't playing. He is also playing bad lately because of that injury because when he was healthy he was averaging his normal 19-10.

Korver has played great all season and even better in the post season even though you said he was playing bad.

Point Guards don't make players better. These guys who become good like a David West and Paul Millsap work on their game not because they play with Deron and Chris Paul.

The only guys I have seen that play better are three point shooters who were castoffs from other teams and get playing time on others. A good example is Tim Thomas. Bulls waived him and he joined the Suns and played great.

And Mo Williams averaged the same numbers he did with the Bucks but the only reason he made the all-star team was because he was on a winning team.

Boobie Gibson had a fluke year and was crap even playing with LeBron.
noah was playin so grreat yet his averages havent went up since playin wit tha best pg??

deng averaged 14 rose 1st year just after kobe said he wanted to play wit deng and they gav him 80 milhis average is just now creepin back up to 17 which is what it was b4 rose came

even wit booze healthy,he has not looked good,and has clearly not been close to same player.its not a coincidence he looks like sh*t in chi

korvers had a great playoff series against indy,and i can prove u wrong on his season easily

point guards dont make plyers betta???this is y nobody takes u stans serious
 7 years ago '07        #102
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
n*gga you was in the thread screaming to me Jamal is playmaker. that n*gga is a scorer. He does not get other teammates involved. He is more interested in scoring and throwing up crazy a.ss shots like Rose.

n*gga please stop saying Kirk is a playmaker. Because he is not. Kirk is a Sam Cassell type player. He is not going to be Jason Kidd or Chris Paul, but he can run a team and compete at the highest level as far as be a competitor on the court. Kirk does not strike fear of defensives on the offensive end.
these stans are fu*kin crazy.hold that used to say andre blatch is betta than taj gibson
this ghetto clown is a hold that stan
 7 years ago '07        #103
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
agree with this. Just as a fan of Basketball, Rose is cool with me, I can't hate on a talented player that's especially HUMBLE. I just think the Bulls needed a savior, and Stern gave it to them. What better story than having the home town kid bringing a dead franchise back to life? It's good for the NBA though.

That's because the league executives/ Stern are nothing more than stupid a.ss haters. He's been hated since he's first entered the league. Iverson revolutionized basketball, he brought so much to the game. The whole Hip Hop culture he's influenced, tattoos, braids trend, arm sleeve. Only thing is that he's a 'thug' and didn't follow 'rules' and etc. Dude was a trend setter and Stern didn't like that.

A lot of media members respect Stern, and throughout the league all the executives are good friends with each other and Stern, it's not hard for Stern to send out a memo to them and say something like stay away from this player (Iverson) or something. I wouldn't even be surprised if Stern has control over ESPN on what to say either, I remember an ESPN poll when AI was retiring, it was about what would you remember him for and it was A) HOF or B) Practice Rant. Mad grimey, what about one of the greatest scorers of all time?

I'm not even a big fan of AI like that, respect him a lot but just not as fanatic as other dudes are. It's just a mutual thing. But, sad thing is not everyone would remember him for the kind of player he was, playing every game like it was his last. People would just remember him for being selfish, a 'ball hog' even though his team was sh*t.

and it's also a bit ironic and similar to Rose's situation. Bulls are a top defensive team...just like the 2001 '6ers, safe to say Rose has to do almost all of the scoring...just like Iverson had to back in the days.

a Rose comparison to AI isn't even a bad thing. I hope people didn't forget how good AI was in his prime. Rose is a good dude though, clean image, and he has that flashiness/ athleticism to his game so that's already a good look, and easy to promote. Playing in a big market helps too. Especially a franchise that has history, and then being the home town kid...great story.

IMO Rose is a combo guard though, I would have liked to see him play the 2, with a 3 point shooting/ good perimeter defending PG.

The NBA is different nowadays man, there's not these 6'6 SG's like there use to be. Look at Wade, Monta Ellis, Eric Gordon, I'm sure there's more that I can't think of off the top of my head right now, but it's not like that it'll be a bad thing if you slipped Rose into the 2 guard position.

Only tall young SG that I can think of is Roy, but that dudes knees are done, he's not going to be as dominant as he use to be. Up and coming Evan Turner, but that we'll have to see...(didn't mention JJ because of his age)
if iverson had tha team rose had,iverson would have at least 2 rings.talent wise those teams aint close to comparable
 7 years ago '04        #104
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1273 1273
nothin better to do than to talk sh*t about another man...over and over and over again these derrick rose vs _______ or derrick rose cant ________ threads are gettin to be lame
 7 years ago '07        #105
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21544 21544
 0ddJoB said:
His new name is Point Hog

but I agree. Noah and Boozer come off as bums now. I think that team would be more effective if there was more distribution of the ball. the bulls have too many great players for it to be the Derrick Rose show
 7 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:

[pic - click to view]

hey stanley,instead of lame pics,just answer a ?,what player has rose made betta
 7 years ago '05        #107
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose reminds me of Rose. Why does he have to be like someone who already played?
n*gga get out here with that. That n*gga remind you of Wade and you know it. Nothing about Rose game stands out to where he is like his own player.
 7 years ago '08        #108
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3447 3447
This thread still goin? Yall hating a.ss n*ggas are retarded. Deng just had arguably his best season. In the first 15 games while Boozer was hurt, Noah was avg 16/14. When Boozer came back and Noah was hurt Boozer was avg 20/10. If yall idiots had brains yall would understand how those guys numbers drop when they play together, not to mention Boozer is currently playing with turf toe.

How many times have yall seen Rose draw double teams that left Korver, Bogans or Deng open for wide open shots? And I wont waste my time telling yall dumb n*ggas what a hockey a.ssist is. And for yall idiots talking about Rose scoring efficiency, it was the same as Kobe's this year. This sh*t aint even a debate, yall n*ggas are pathetic and must not watch the Bulls. We got the Best record as*holes and like yall said Rose is our only playmaker.
 05-07-2011, 10:19 AM         #109
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
/thread
Hate the Bulls but gotta co-sign...

How the fu*k could you seriously ask who he made better when they went from winning 40 games to 60? Somebody had to improve in that process...
 7 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Hate the Bulls but gotta co-sign...

How the fu*k could you seriously ask who he made better when they went from winning 40 games to 60? Somebody had to improve in that process...
lol 2 of those 40 win seasons came wit rose on deck
 7 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 PEK said:
This thread still goin? Yall hating a.ss n*ggas are retarded. Deng just had arguably his best season. In the first 15 games while Boozer was hurt, Noah was avg 16/14. When Boozer came back and Noah was hurt Boozer was avg 20/10. If yall idiots had brains yall would understand how those guys numbers drop when they play together, not to mention Boozer is currently playing with turf toe.

How many times have yall seen Rose draw double teams that left Korver, Bogans or Deng open for wide open shots? And I wont waste my time telling yall dumb n*ggas what a hockey a.ssist is. And for yall idiots talking about Rose scoring efficiency, it was the same as Kobe's this year. This sh*t aint even a debate, yall n*ggas are pathetic and must not watch the Bulls. We got the Best record as*holes and like yall said Rose is our only playmaker.
sayin luol arguably had his best season shows u dont kno sh*t,even though uve shown that plenty times before

well too bad a season aint 15 games long.aint no point in time this season was booze averagin 20/10

now how bout he get tha big guy guys some open shots

is that yall excuse??its tha same as kobe
 7 years ago '08        #112
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3447 3447
 r.burgundy said:
lol 2 of those 40 win seasons came wit rose on deck
And Rose improved u dumb fu*k
 7 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 PEK said:
And Rose improved u dumb fu*k
so roses 3 point 2 a.ssist increase is tha reason chi won 20 more games
 05-07-2011, 10:46 AM         #114
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this thread is stupid.. rose is the MVP.. his team had best record in the lg.. and is currently probably going to win the series with Atlanta.. but he doesn't improve the team? lol.. improving the team doesnt just go as far as stats.. goes deeper than that.. being the leader.. being the face of the bulls..
 7 years ago '07        #115
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
lol this thread is stupid.. rose is the MVP.. his team had best record in the lg.. and is currently probably going to win the series with Atlanta.. but he doesn't improve the team? lol.. improving the team doesnt just go as far as stats.. goes deeper than that.. being the leader.. being the face of the bulls..
if its stupid answer tha ? lol,what player has he made betta
 7 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
i think people are getting "carrying a team" and "making teammates better" mixed up
 7 years ago '07        #117
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r.burgundy said:
so roses 3 point 2 a.ssist increase is tha reason chi won 20 more games
Kick that ether for these dummies....Thibbs should of gotten the MVP trophy
 7 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Lil Jay 05 said:
n*gga you was in the thread screaming to me Jamal is playmaker. that n*gga is a scorer. He does not get other teammates involved. He is more interested in scoring and throwing up crazy a.ss shots like Rose.

n*gga please stop saying Kirk is a playmaker. Because he is not. Kirk is a Sam Cassell type player. He is not going to be Jason Kidd or Chris Paul, but he can run a team and compete at the highest level as far as be a competitor on the court. Kirk does not strike fear of defensives on the offensive end.
I know that Jamal is a scorer, but I said that he's more of a playmaker than Joe Johnson is you dumb fu*k...

So Rose is not the Bulls playmaker? You're dumb as fu*k if you think Rose is not the Bulls playmaker, and you think Joe Johnson is...So you are supposed to average 10+ a.ssists to be called a playmaker? I bet your dumbass thinks that Kobe is the Lakers playmaker. You probably think that Jordan was the Bulls playmaker and not Pippen..

Just stop talking cause you don't know sh*t about basketball...

Get your facts straight before you start talking sh*t to me about basketball.

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-07-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #119
space
space
so after 7 pages,7 bulls stans,nobody can name 1 guy who rose made betta?
 7 years ago '06        #120
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 spacecase said:
10/27 FGM
1/8 3PM
8 TO

....And his team still wins. Bulls defense/coaching is the real hero. Rose is a good player, but no hero. More like a Marbury playing on a team with solid defense, rather than a LeBron on cavs - carrying the team.

Most realest talk I've ever seen on this forum.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy