who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,682 | Props total: 507 507
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You found a new team yet?
I am on the Derrick Rose team. He is my favorite player. He is the 2God in the NBA right now.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

I can't be mad. Derrick Rose is the same player as Wade.

While PEK and yourself ran around this website screaming Derrick Rose was the next Jason Kidd and they shared similar traits
 7 years ago '05        #83
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
While you said the Bulls shouldn't draft Rose because Kirk Hinrich is the future

I'd be mad too if all my arguments looked like sh*t right now too.

I'd be so mad that I'd be mocking Rose in my sig and calling him a 2-guard
n*gga you said the same thing dumb a.ss :wtf: PG was not a huge need compared to PF or Center.

You Rose stans are something else.
 7 years ago '05        #84
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
n*gga someone made a thread recently talking about Rose and Beasley. If may have not been you, it was maybe PEK and few other Rose d!ck riders that said that sh*t.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-07-2011 at 12:53 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Lil Jay lost...

n*gga talking sh*t about Rose fans and he's got Rose as his favorite....

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-07-2011 at 01:33 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #86
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,875 | Props total: 2715 2715
 r.burgundy said:
ive seen guys miss more games and become all-stars but thats besides tha point.why have noahs #'s not gone up since his 2nd year playin wit tha best pg in tha league??
lol What the fu*k are you talking about?

Noah has been playing great ball since Rose came into the league. Deng has had his best year in his career this year. Deng has struggled with injuries and playing like sh*t for a couple years which is why we were down on him.

Also Boozer was good before Deron was in the league he just had injury problems and wasn't playing. He is also playing bad lately because of that injury because when he was healthy he was averaging his normal 19-10.

Korver has played great all season and even better in the post season even though you said he was playing bad.

Point Guards don't make players better. These guys who become good like a David West and Paul Millsap work on their game not because they play with Deron and Chris Paul.

The only guys I have seen that play better are three point shooters who were castoffs from other teams and get playing time on others. A good example is Tim Thomas. Bulls waived him and he joined the Suns and played great.

And Mo Williams averaged the same numbers he did with the Bucks but the only reason he made the all-star team was because he was on a winning team.

Boobie Gibson had a fluke year and was crap even playing with LeBron.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
this n*gga said deng was on his way 2 stardom b4 rose

bx n*ggaz always this dumb?

deng aint sh*t w/o Rose

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 131 (-24) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '06        #88
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,875 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Rose is my favorite 2Guard in the league what you talking about.

Let me ask you think and be Honest. What PG does Derrick Rose skill set remind you of that has played in the NBA?
lol at this guy. I thought Kobe was your favorite player? Now it's Rose?

Saying we should keep Kirk at the 1 and draft Beasley who was supposed to be a beast in the low post.

Then you said I was a Laker fan who I jumped off their championship bandwagon to root for Rose.

Also just because someone is a pass first PG doesn't mean they are not a PG. People have always considered Tony Parker a PG even though he is a shoot first type but he gets no hate for it.

It's kind of obvious that the Bulls need Rose to score because he is the ONLY playmaker on this team. He may not be an elite passer but he is good at it.
 7 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Trap$tar said:

Saying we should keep Kirk at the 1 and draft Beasley who was supposed to be a beast in the low post.

Then you said I was a Laker fan who I jumped off their championship bandwagon to root for Rose.

Also just because someone is a pass first PG doesn't mean they are not a PG. People have always considered Tony Parker a PG even though he is a shoot first type but he gets no hate for it.

It's kind of obvious that the Bulls need Rose to score because he is the ONLY playmaker on this team. He may not be an elite passer but he is good at it.

That n*gga said that I said Jamal Crawford is a Point Guard...

Then he said that Joe Johnson is a playmaker and Kirk Hinrich is not. I had to explain to this guy on numerous occasions on what a playmaker is and he still don't know sh*t..

He sh*ts on Rose but Rose is his favorite player...
 7 years ago '07        #90
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Remember when Bulls fans thought Rose would turn out to be Deron Williams

He had such great court vision, all Rose needed was shooters and a post presence to get his a.ssists around 10
 7 years ago '08        #91
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,915 | Props total: 7302 7302
Too much blind hate for Rose that dont even make sense. :hmm:
 05-07-2011, 03:18 AM         #92
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #93
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 KnicksLost said:
Rose is a low budget AI with an image the NBA likes

agree with this. Just as a fan of Basketball, Rose is cool with me, I can't hate on a talented player that's especially HUMBLE. I just think the Bulls needed a savior, and Stern gave it to them. What better story than having the home town kid bringing a dead franchise back to life? It's good for the NBA though.

r.burgundy said:
im just talkin about how tha league tried to destroy a.i and make it seem like he was all thats wrong wit bball
That's because the league executives/ Stern are nothing more than stupid a.ss haters. He's been hated since he's first entered the league. Iverson revolutionized basketball, he brought so much to the game. The whole Hip Hop culture he's influenced, tattoos, braids trend, arm sleeve. Only thing is that he's a 'thug' and didn't follow 'rules' and etc. Dude was a trend setter and Stern didn't like that.

A lot of media members respect Stern, and throughout the league all the executives are good friends with each other and Stern, it's not hard for Stern to send out a memo to them and say something like stay away from this player (Iverson) or something. I wouldn't even be surprised if Stern has control over ESPN on what to say either, I remember an ESPN poll when AI was retiring, it was about what would you remember him for and it was A) HOF or B) Practice Rant. Mad grimey, what about one of the greatest scorers of all time?

I'm not even a big fan of AI like that, respect him a lot but just not as fanatic as other dudes are. It's just a mutual thing. But, sad thing is not everyone would remember him for the kind of player he was, playing every game like it was his last. People would just remember him for being selfish, a 'ball hog' even though his team was sh*t.

and it's also a bit ironic and similar to Rose's situation. Bulls are a top defensive team...just like the 2001 '6ers, safe to say Rose has to do almost all of the scoring...just like Iverson had to back in the days.

a Rose comparison to AI isn't even a bad thing. I hope people didn't forget how good AI was in his prime. Rose is a good dude though, clean image, and he has that flashiness/ athleticism to his game so that's already a good look, and easy to promote. Playing in a big market helps too. Especially a franchise that has history, and then being the home town kid...great story.

IMO Rose is a combo guard though, I would have liked to see him play the 2, with a 3 point shooting/ good perimeter defending PG.

The NBA is different nowadays man, there's not these 6'6 SG's like there use to be. Look at Wade, Monta Ellis, Eric Gordon, I'm sure there's more that I can't think of off the top of my head right now, but it's not like that it'll be a bad thing if you slipped Rose into the 2 guard position.

Only tall young SG that I can think of is Roy, but that dudes knees are done, he's not going to be as dominant as he use to be. Up and coming Evan Turner, but that we'll have to see...(didn't mention JJ because of his age)
 7 years ago '08        #94
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
I just think the Bulls needed a savior, and Stern gave it to them. What better story than having the home town kid bringing a dead franchise back to life? It's good for the NBA though.
That showed me that you know nothing about the Bulls. The Bulls were not a dead franchise before Rose, they had made three consecutive playoff seasons prior to the year they drafted him. They had one sub .500 season which allowed them to get Rose.

Other then that, they were in the playoffs every season, have finished at or above .500 every season since 2004 except one, finished top 3 in attendance every year, led the league in attendance the season before drafted Rose, and even went swept the defending champion Heat and advanced the Semifinals 2007. For you to even be talking that sh*t when the Knicks couldnt even make the playoffs for half a decade is ridiculous. You are the definition of a dead franchise, the Bulls were never dead. They had one sub .500 year since 2004 and it just so happened that Rose was on the draft board that year and we got him.
 7 years ago '07        #95
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520

I mean dead in the sense of lacking a legitimate 'franchise' player. I remember those Bulls teams, you guys were surrounded by young talent. I remember you guys taking JWill with the 2nd or 3rd overall pick, then he got into an accident. I remember you guys taking Hinrich, taking Gordon after Howard & 'meka, I remember Gordon winning 6th man of the year in his rookie year, and then finishing second his sophomore season.

You guys were just a young team, Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Nocioni, Curry, Chandler, losing to the Wizards in the first round with Gilbert hitting a buzzer beater. I remember those Bulls teams. But you and I both know, none of those players are superstars, they're similar to like the todays Nuggets. Talented youthful roster with depth but no real superstar to take them over the top.

Then we know the Curry trade to the Knicks, and Chandler to the Hornets for Smith and Brown, over paying Wallace, trading Aldridge for Thomas, then what happened with you guys? I know Hinrich, Gordon and Deng haven't reached that level of being superstars yet, if they kept going that route then they would have ended up like the Hawks, first/ second round exits every year. Nice little talent but no real franchise player or star that could take you guys to the next level. Tell me if I'm right or wrong? I know you didn't see no damn championship in the future with that team.

13th overall pick, 1.1% chance of getting the #1 overall pick. The top prospect so happens to be a Chicago native. Now what are the chances of the Bulls landing the hometown kid? I'm not even going to get into that.

You that mad? That you got to mention that I'm a Knicks fan? How you go that low son...there's no denying the Knicks were wack this past decade, I'm not a homer though, in anything honestly, so you won't see me arguing with you about it. But being a Knicks fan this past decade just gave me the opportunity to watch and learn other teams and basketball more. I've played and watched basketball all my life, I just speak what I know of or what I see, late 90's through now I remember what almost every team was like. How can someone get someone else so riled up because they said a certain thing about their likings that they have to go and attack the others likings in a negative standpoint? That's that typical pathetic Boxden response. Relax.
 7 years ago '06        #96
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 2657 2657
LMFAO @ this thread title...

People are quite irrate aren't they...

Let the kid Rose live...He's a baller..
 7 years ago '07        #97
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 INF4MOUS said:
Remember when Bulls fans thought Rose would turn out to be Deron Williams

He had such great court vision, all Rose needed was shooters and a post presence to get his a.ssists around 10
next its gonna be,rose needs grandmama and lil penny
 7 years ago '07        #98
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Lil Jay 05 is a clown just like the rest of these dudes

There's no use even arguing with these dudes. Burgundy already admitted he just trolls Rose and yall still giving him 4 page threads. Come on now. :cmonson3:

u mad stanley

how about u just tell me 1 player who has benefited from playin wit rose
 7 years ago '05        #99
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Trap$tar said:

Never was a LAker fan. I liked Kobe he was on my favorite players. And as many you Rose d!ck riders screamed. He is pass first. He will make everyone better. He is Jason kidd/Deron WIlliams. okay yall was right about that. Tony Parker does not dominate the ball like Rose no does he have a bad selection. He actually takes what the defense gives him instead of forcing bad sh*t.

I agree the only playemaker on the Bulls is Rose. He has to score for them to win. I have always said that. Him playing the PG gives him an advantage because of athletic gifts which damn near no other PG has (Westbrook is the closest). But as the guy you claimed that would make everyone of that team better. He has not. The team improved drastically from last season but really none of the players improved. Loul Deng was never reaching stardom level.
 7 years ago '05        #100
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 knowughetto said:

That n*gga said that I said Jamal Crawford is a Point Guard...

Then he said that Joe Johnson is a playmaker and Kirk Hinrich is not. I had to explain to this guy on numerous occasions on what a playmaker is and he still don't know sh*t..

He sh*ts on Rose but Rose is his favorite player...
n*gga you was in the thread screaming to me Jamal is playmaker. that n*gga is a scorer. He does not get other teammates involved. He is more interested in scoring and throwing up crazy a.ss shots like Rose.

n*gga please stop saying Kirk is a playmaker. Because he is not. Kirk is a Sam Cassell type player. He is not going to be Jason Kidd or Chris Paul, but he can run a team and compete at the highest level as far as be a competitor on the court. Kirk does not strike fear of defensives on the offensive end.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy