who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 fmoney88 said:
actually ALL of those players on the cavs had their best years under lebron. Mo Williams instantly became an all star caliber point guard because of lebron. That alone is amazing....
:rofl2:

2 more games before your bi*ch a.ss is gone....(but we all know that you have an alias on deck just waiting)
 7 years ago '05        #62
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 515 515
 7 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Switchc2390 said:
Keep waiting on that answer while The Bulls go to the Finals.
uhh yea sure,i wonder where u guys will be when rose career goes tha way of otha great chuck wagons like steve franchise etc etc
 7 years ago '04        #64
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
so he has to do a wrap around pass now? Specific type of passes require making Noah better? I've heard it all..

r.burgandy I don't have the time and patience to entertain your foolishness, time to go chill with my girl it's friday night 11pm.. Enjoy hating on Rose for another 2 hours.. I'm out.

some n*ggas just don't get it..
This n*gga is one of the dumbest n*ggas on boxden....that is the reason why he's on my ignore list.
 7 years ago '05        #65
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
He isn't that kind of player yet. Thibs come from the JVG tree of basketball. They win with defense. The school of thought as told to me by JVG is that when you have a single great scorer (which at this point in his career is all Rose is) you shorten the game...you limit the amount of possessions and you defend. Less possessions means that single great scorer can have a bigger impact on the game. Rose in time will learn to make others around him better and in doing so his efficiency as a scorer will increase. Right now they just do it with his ability to score at will and their suffocating defense.
 7 years ago '07        #66
space
space
if im on your ignore list and im so dumb,y are u in this thread lol

just to quote "hold that" lmao
 7 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 iggyemu said:
He isn't that kind of player yet. Thibs come from the JVG tree of basketball. They win with defense. The school of thought as told to me by JVG is that when you have a single great scorer (which at this point in his career is all Rose is) you shorten the game...you limit the amount of possessions and you defend. Less possessions means that single great scorer can have a bigger impact on the game. Rose in time will learn to make others around him better and in doing so his efficiency as a scorer will increase. Right now they just do it with his ability to score at will and their suffocating defense.
he'll neva be that type of player.p.g is tha most instinctual position on tha court.u either got it,or u dont
rose makes nobody betta but himself,every guys #'s hav went down since rose came around.they will hav short term success,but none long term
 7 years ago '07        #68
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Rose is a low budget AI with an image the NBA likes

7 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Rose is a low budget AI with an image the NBA likes

thats how i feel.funny how they put palmin in for a.i but rose can carry that muhfu*ka like jim brown strait thru tha lane and not 1 whistle
 7 years ago '05        #70
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
@ making Noah better.
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
@ making Noah better.
how about boozer,deng,korver,or brewer?
 7 years ago '05        #72
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
10/27 FGM
1/8 3PM
8 TO

....And his team still wins. Bulls defense/coaching is the real hero. Rose is a good player, but no hero. More like a Marbury playing on a team with solid defense, rather than a LeBron on cavs - carrying the team.
 7 years ago '07        #73
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r.burgundy said:
thats how i feel.funny how they put palmin in for a.i but rose can carry that muhfu*ka like jim brown strait thru tha lane and not 1 whistle
hes like a baby bull running thru the lane and if he doesn't get to the rim its a foul....I do give him credit for being one of the fastest players I've ever seen accelerate...those first 4 steps are crazy....but he does palm the ball
 7 years ago '05        #74
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 spacecase said:
10/27 FGM
1/8 3PM
8 TO

....And his team still wins. Bulls defense/coaching is the real hero. Rose is a good player, but no hero. More like a Marbury playing on a team with solid defense, rather than a LeBron on cavs - carrying the team.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
hes like a baby bull running thru the lane and if he doesn't get to the rim its a foul....I do give him credit for being one of the fastest players I've ever seen accelerate...those first 4 steps are crazy....but he does palm the ball
im just talkin about how tha league tried to destroy a.i and make it seem like he was all thats wrong wit bball
 7 years ago '04        #76
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
:agreement6:
How the hell do you go from saying that you never talked sh*t about Rose to agreeing with what he said about Rose not being a hero and not carrying this team?

He's straight up hating on Rose, calling him Marbury and that Rose is not carrying the team and you are agreeing with him.....If you "never talked sh*t about Rose" then why are you agreeing with him?

Like I said, you are not a real Bulls fan...Matter of fact, you're not even a real Rose fan..

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-07-2011 at 12:08 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 spacecase said:
10/27 FGM
1/8 3PM
8 TO

He just won the MVP...
 7 years ago '05        #78
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Lil Jay 05 is a clown just like the rest of these dudes

There's no use even arguing with these dudes. Burgundy already admitted he just trolls Rose and yall still giving him 4 page threads. Come on now.
Rose is my favorite 2Guard in the league what you talking about.

Let me ask you think and be Honest. What PG does Derrick Rose skill set remind you of that has played in the NBA?
 7 years ago '08        #79
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Rose is my favorite 2Guard in the league what you talking about.

Let me ask you think and be Honest. What PG does Derrick Rose skill set remind you of that has played in the NBA?
Are you still butt hurt we took Rose over Beasley. Get over it loser and stop false flaggin. You aint a Bulls fan, just a stupid a.ss n*gga that dont know sh*t about basketball
 7 years ago '05        #80
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 PEK said:
Are you still butt hurt we took Rose over Beasley. Get over it loser and stop false flaggin. You aint a Bulls fan, just a stupid a.ss n*gga that dont know sh*t about basketball
How can I be butt hurt when I already admitted I was wrong about Beasley?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago