who exactly has derrick rose made better?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 PEK said:
Bulls fans please just ignore r.burgundy. That idiot thinks Tyrus Thomas plays like Antoine Walker for god sakes. The man is a idiot.
uhh pekerwood,can u or any otha stan answer tha ? of who does rose make betta?
 7 years ago '04        #42
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,726 | Props total: 3691 3691
Lol. Rose improved the team by 21 wins. U n*ggas want him to pad other n*ggas stats? He padded the teams stats.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 r.burgundy said:
ive seen guys miss more games and become all-stars but thats besides tha point.why have noahs #'s not gone up since his 2nd year playin wit tha best pg in tha league??
only players who miss more games and still become all-stars were players who were voted in by fans..

With that said Noah was averaging 13/14 to start the season then went down with a serious injury and had a long recovery period from his surgery, then got injured again.. With all these injuries I guess he was suppose to have a career year based on your logic..
 7 years ago '05        #44
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
why cant anyone just be happy for someones success lol im bulls fan but im not gonna go hate on hawks or lakers or heat or anyone, i will point out the truth and agree when my team is being pushed around just like they were in the pacers series, but just give a nod and move on to focus on the team u like
 7 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 Hold That said:
only players who miss more games and still become all-stars were players who were voted in by fans..

With that said Noah was averaging 13/14 to start the season then went down with a serious injury and had a long recovery period from his surgery, then got injured again.. With all these injuries I guess he was suppose to have a career year based on your logic..
and u was tha same dude at tha start of tha year when rose was averagin 25 and 10 talkin reckless,and even if noah averaged 13 thats still a 2 point increase
 7 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 Dillinger805 said:
why cant anyone just be happy for someones success lol im bulls fan but im not gonna go hate on hawks or lakers or heat or anyone, i will point out the truth and agree when my team is being pushed around just like they were in the pacers series, but just give a nod and move on to focus on the team u like
im happy for these guys,im just slayin stans while i watch tha game.i think its good that guys like rose win these awards cause tha league needs some new stars.that kobe,vc,a.i,tim duncan era is just about ova
 7 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
Lol. Rose improved the team by 21 wins. U n*ggas want him to pad other n*ggas stats? He padded the teams stats.
he's tha weakest link on d,so how is he paddin tha "bulls" stats
 7 years ago '05        #48
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3239 3239
 r.burgundy said:
cause they hav a sh*tty team,nothin nash can do about that
because dwest was out for tha series and n.o is unersized as is.if boozer or noah go down in tha playoffs,season ova for chi-town
That's the point I'm making. The "making your teammates better" sh*t doesn't matter if you can't win. Rose is scoring a lot more efficiently this year which is why the Bulls are winning..not to mention he was the MVP this year..so you think he's sitting around losing sleep about making his teammates better?
 7 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and u was tha same dude at tha start of tha year when rose was averagin 25 and 10 talkin reckless,and even if noah averaged 13 thats still a 2 point increase
talking wreckless by saying Rose is going to be MVP and carry the team to a great record in which he did both?

Taking truth is wreckless??

So if Rose passed Noah the ball more Noah's jump shot would improve, along with his post moves? Is that what you are saying
 7 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
That's the point I'm making. The "making your teammates better" sh*t doesn't matter if you can't win. Rose is scoring a lot more efficiently this year which is why the Bulls are winning..not to mention he was the MVP this year..so you think he's sitting around losing sleep about making his teammates better?
dude we are talkin about a p.g.thats tha issue here.stans act like he has no flaws
he isnt scorin efficiently,he shoots just at 44% and makes nobody betta.and tha bulls win because of defense.they are tha 14th ranked offense and 1st ranked defense.u do tha math
 7 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 Hold That said:
talking wreckless by saying Rose is going to be MVP and carry the team to a great record in which he did both?

Taking truth is wreckless??

So if Rose passed Noah the ball more Noah's jump shot would improve, along with his post moves? Is that what you are saying
heres a thought,how about on 1 of roses wild a.ss drives to tha basket,where 3 guys are comin at him,he dumps it off to noah
 7 years ago '04        #52
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Luol on the verge of stardom? Please. Rose breathed life into his career
 7 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
Luol on the verge of stardom? Please. Rose breathed life into his career
see,this is y people make threads like this
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
heres a thought,how about on 1 of roses wild a.ss drives to tha basket,where 3 guys are comin at him,he dumps it off to noah
who says he already doesn't do this? And who says Noah converts every dump off? You don't get the a.ssist when a player gets fouled and forced to the line...
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Hold That said:
who says he already doesn't do this? And who says Noah converts every dump off? You don't get the a.ssist when a player gets fouled and forced to the line...
just stop it 5.i have not seen 1 wrap around or drop off pass from rose in either series,and they really coulda used that against indy

but lets enjoy tha death of kobe bryant though.this is great
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
dude we are talkin about a p.g.thats tha issue here.stans act like he has no flaws
he isnt scorin efficiently,he shoots just at 44% and makes nobody betta.and tha bulls win because of defense.they are tha 14th ranked offense and 1st ranked defense.u do tha math
Who gives a fu*k if he's a PG? Of course dude has flaws but he has had one of the best seasons this year.

He is scoring very efficiently. He isn't shooting that high of a percentage, but he makes shots when they count and knows how to get to the line. Defense and Thibs scheme obviously are a big part of their success but Rose is a huge reason the Bulls are so great this year.
 7 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Who gives a fu*k if he's a PG? Of course dude has flaws but he has had one of the best seasons this year.

He is scoring very efficiently. He isn't shooting that high of a percentage, but he makes shots when they count and knows how to get to the line. Defense and Thibs scheme obviously are a big part of their success but Rose is a huge reason the Bulls are so great this year.
listen,your a reasonable stan.this thread aint really for u
if your not shootin a high% then your not scorin efficiently

but theres somethin bigger goin on tonight.tha death of kobe
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
just stop it 5.i have not seen 1 wrap around or drop off pass from rose in either series,and they really coulda used that against indy

but lets enjoy tha death of kobe bryant though.this is great
so he has to do a wrap around pass now? Specific type of passes require making Noah better? I've heard it all..

r.burgandy I don't have the time and patience to entertain your foolishness, time to go chill with my girl it's friday night 11pm.. Enjoy hating on Rose for another 2 hours.. I'm out.

some n*ggas just don't get it..
 7 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Hold That said:
so he has to do a wrap around pass now? Specific type of passes require making Noah better? I've heard it all..

r.burgandy I don't have the time and patience to entertain your foolishness, time to go chill with my girl it's friday night 11pm.. Enjoy hating on Rose for another 2 hours.. I'm out.

some n*ggas just don't get it..
no u idiot,its about drawin defense and makin any type of pass to your open big guy

u left your girl to be wit rose and now u goin back
u right,some just dont get it

im still waitin on u to answer tha ? of who rose makes betta
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

im still waitin on u to answer tha ? of who rose makes betta
Keep waiting on that answer while The Bulls go to the Finals.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy